This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Seven Seas Confessionals

Topic » Seven Seas Confessionals

1494 days 18 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Alf

-

I feel pretty good about my position currently in my tribe, and I feel if we go to tribal I have some good numbers behind me. I am not driving the direction of my tribe yet, though is it tempting. I guess we'll see when I first go to tribal if I can hold back from trying to drive the action.
1494 days 18 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Nikki

-

*groans and rolls eyes; sits looking at the camera*
You've got to be fucking kidding me. Something deep down made me think we were going to go to tribal tonight. Like..I like going to tribal because it solidifies alliances and draws the first line. But, I don't being at risk of being the first person voted off. We were SO close in the competition and winning at one point, but for some reason we couldn't do it.
*purses lips*
Two fucking people didn't help us today. One being Austin and the other being Tyler M. Both of them have reached out to me. Tyler I trust way more than Austin at this point. I think Austin is only reaching out to me because he wants to scramble and save himself. But, most of the tribe seems to want him gone. I think I have put myself in a great place in the tribe. I'm currently in a core 4 alliance with myself, Ryan B., Deshon, and Brandon! We don't have an alliance name yet, but we will come to that later. I have personal relationships with each one of them, which has been boosting my social game. I also have a tight bond with Mike and he probably would've been our 5th but we want to be under the radar. I want to keep Mike in my back pocket for now just incase though, because he could be really useful AND we're in another group game together currently. I also have had great conversation with Tyler M. and Mari and Mari mentioned trying to tie us 3 in with Brandon and make a 4th. Which is like.. perfect! Like being in the middle would be great, and I wouldn't mind sharing that position with Brandon for the time being. The vote tonight seems to be swaying towards Austin G. Which for the record, I have no problem with. It's an easy vote. But, Ryan B. has tried to talk to me about possibly switching the vote to Mari and thinks "she's going to play the game hard". In my mind I'm thinking what the fuck?! That would just be so difficult to sway people on and she's actually helping in challenges..I just think playing that hard that fast is just too risky as well as not laying low at all. I love Ryan B., but he already seems to be thinking ahead and that scares me. Brandon has mentioned possibly making a 3 person alliance with me, him and Desh and I would be completely down because we're all people of color and that would be so iconic to ride that out. Cody is kind of a wild card at the moment, and I haven't spoken to Luca even though I tried to reach out. I'm going to do my rounds one more time tomorrow before making any set decision. Let's just hope we get this easy vote out of the way and win next challenge.
1494 days 18 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Austin

-

I've tried to make relationships with people, but missing the first challenge and probably missing the second has really set me back. I have to hope that with the people I spoke to that they have my back and this vote goes through. I've spoken to a lot of people and have been trying to get this vote through, and if my separate relationships are strong enough then I will be able to make a group alliance after this. Here's hoping.

I'll be voting for Luka.
1494 days 11 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Simon

-

Inspector Simon on the scene here folks

https://tengaged.com/group/7549-bigben-survivor-end-era/forum/topic/14853332/2
Tyler has played with Ethan before - very cautious of these two now since they made a merge together and Tyler was idoled out.
https://tengaged.com/group/7549-bigben-survivor-end-era/forum/topic/19312964
this player was also on the season: https://tengaged.com/user/Nasidious
who is called Darrius
so ded at possibly all three knowing each other cause Tyler told me he only knew Ethan, Will and Tiffany (skull)
obviously I'm keeping this all to myself for now, but when it's useful and I need to throw someone under the bus.... hey, I'm not against having to do it.
1494 days 6 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Luca

-

enters in the confessionale
* Hi. So i Guess its time to vote .
I vote off Austin. We Just hadnt talk much and we have never like Well bonded*
*Also iceey Is being very nice ti me
I have really annoying to him but I really want to stay but I Need to make a step back.
1494 days 6 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Mari

-

so basically 30 minutes after losing bamold tells me people are saying myself and austin haven’t talked to them much. I knew I’d be talked about for the vote bc I didn’t get the chance to talk yesterday but bitch I was NOT about to go home. I immediately messaged everyone I hadn’t yet and tried to get a connection. At that point people were still scared to throw out a name but I wasn’t to save myself. I don’t say it came from me but I just tell everyone “I’ve only heard Austin’s name so far” and I think everyone bit. I kinda feel bad bc Austin has talked to me and he’s nice but he was the easiest target. He also told me he’s voting Luca and I encouraged him to throw that name around so it becomes him vs luca and not me.
1494 days 6 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Ryan

-

Honestly I feel pretty good about the tribe. I have an alliance with Nikki/Brandon/Deshon and one with Brandon/Cody. I also have pretty good relationships with Mike, Luca, and Tyler. The only two people on the tribe right now that I really don’t have much of a connection to are Austin and Mari tbh. They’ve been pretty quiet and stuff so I don’t exactly know where I stand with either of them.

I honestly think I’m in potentially THE best position on the tribe? I don’t wanna be cocky because anything can happen obviously but I really feel like I have really solid connections on this tribe and can maneuver myself well over here. However, if we lose again we’re going to swap and I’m not sure how I feel about that. I’ll be happy about it if I get a good draw but it’s very possible for me to get a swap that wouldn’t work out too well for me.

I guess I’ll continue to take it one day at a time but yeah I feel pretty good about it so far. We’ll see how this vote and the immunity go tonight and I’ll try and adapt and move on from there
1494 days 6 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Nikki

-

*walks up to the urn and writes down a name*
Sorry dude, you put in a good effort to scramble..but I don't think you're going to help us win challenges
*shows vote to the camera*
I vote...Austin G. Sorry hun!
1494 days 4 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Brandon

-

How does my hair look? Are the cameras on? Are we rolling?

I am so excited to play in this series for the first time! I've heard so many great things, and I can already tell that with such a stacked cast it's going to be a TRIP. These people are here to play, which, while a little intimidating, is exactly the kind of challenge I've been looking for. And I'm not going to lie.. I was really happy coming in and seeing so many familiar, friendly faces. I am very close friends with both Ryan and Tyler Mc., and the three of us go several years back. I've also played a ton with Ethan, Deshon and Cody, so I'm hoping that those relationships will be things I can lean on moving forward. The only problem that I'm facing is balancing these friendships with my preferred style of play. I love being that cold-blood, cutthroat bitch that we all love to hate, but I really am struggling with whether or not that's even an option for me. How am I supposed to be loyal to my friends and give y'all good tv?

The person who is going to win this season will have played an incredible social game. With the potential of a swap happening every two rounds, you have to be on your toes and seriously play this game like it's meant to be played: a messy, stressful marathon. I've been talking to everyone on my tribe, slowly but surely using my social skills to get on their good side and make them feel comfortable with me. My strategy for now is to sit down, shut up and listen up, and I really do not need to be driving any major decisions early on. In fact, it's probably best if I try to be as unnoticeable as possible for a while. But if I'm being honest.. Mike from my tribe has been making that pretty difficult. I can't tell if there's... flirting going on? I don't know. I really like him, we have a lot in common, and he seems a sweetheart I can trust to have my back. But will there be jungle love this season? What.... no way, that's crazy... God y'all, I can't be a pushover loyal friend AND be in a showmance, it's totally against my archtype. Any more of this and I run the risk of winning... oh my god I can't even say it... Hero of the Season 🤢🤮I feel like a wolf in a sheep costume with a broken zipper that I can't get off. Heroes are so yawn.

If this were any other game where I didn't have pre-existing relationships, the vote would be all about one thing: me! Usually, as long as it's not me getting the boot, I'm pretty much willing to vote anyone off. But now there is an entirely new element that I've never really had to deal with before in that there are people I'm not willing to vote off just yet. I think the best strategic decision that I can do to keep myself, Ryan and Tmac safe is to not piss anyone off on this tribe and stick to the easy vote. I would be naive to think that people won't find out about how close we are, and so it's important I keep the people that are in the game incentivized to work with me. I already feel like I'm on a tightrope carrying a bunch of weights, and we haven't even voted yet. I'm balancing my pre-existing relationships with the new ones I am forming AND with the style of play that I know best and am most comfortable with, and I don't like the feeling. I just have to hope that things go smoothly tonight and I'm able to have a good start in this game, that's all I need.
1494 days 3 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Mike

-

Voting Confessional: These past couple of days have been a mess. I've been having a lot of conversations with everyone except 3 people: Mari, Luca and Austin. And those are the names I've been hearing as well. So, I'm taking the stance of "as long as it ain't me". It's too soon for me to put myself out there and start rocking the boat so with that being said.....My vote for tonight's tribal will be Austin. I hope that I am not being played and that the tribe just gets stronger from here
1494 days 2 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
- 20th: Austin Voted Out -
1494 days 2 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Clair

-

CONFESSIONAL:

Okay. My first two days on the island were kinda eventful. I had and still having private conversations with Dakota, Darrius, Ethan, Simon, Tiffany, and Tyler. They seem chill but I still should put my feet two steps ahead. I know Ethan and Will are good players, so I have to be wary of them.

On the other tribe, my biggest competition would have been Brandon, Nikki, Tyler and Ryan. But Nikki is my friend, so she's out of the equation. I would love to work with her. Brandon is my favorite nemesis. I hope we can able to work together here.

Right now I'm hoping I can find the Yunan idol. It can help me in a way to go farther in this game.

What can I say about the twist? Hmmm... I don't like it but someone has to try. With twist like this, it only means we have to keep our social game up.
1493 days 21 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Cody

-

Yo what’s up. Just gonna do a quick confession here. Alright starting off the game the base line strategy that I’m implementing so far is to just lay low. I don’t want to be the person throwing names out this early on in the game. I’m gonna go where the numbers are. Yes that’s boring but I’m in this for the long haul. Right now I have a 3 person alliance with Brandon and Ryan. This is the alliance that I’m gonna live and die by. I am loyal to the soil with these two, there my boys and I plan on rocking with them for as long as possible. I have a few other relationships I’m trying to form one of them being mike. Mikes a good guy but I have no problem getting rid of him at any time because although he says I’m his number one he’s already showing me some red flags. Specially not telling me what he’s guessed for the idol after I’ve told him my first two guesses. To me that shows one of two things, either A)You have the idol, and aren’t telling me. Or B) you just want to take my guesses and go from there with your own guess and leave me out of it. I’m not 100% loyal to you so that’s fine but I need you mike to think that I am so that’s really not nice. Your showing me that you don’t have my best interest at heart which is fine because I don’t fully have yours. I also want to work on Mari. Kind of an outcast if you ask me, her name was being tossed around with Austin if I can get her on my side that’s good because not only is she hot as hell (if her Skype picture is actually her) but she’ll be a number on my side that can go after the bigger fish that develop later down the road in this game. If we lose immunity tomorrow and go back to tribal I really have no problem gunning after Tyler. I know he’s a social dude who probably gets what he wants in this game based on his popularity on this site he knows what he’s doing. Now that’s not my reason for targeting him but from conversations I’ve had with him he’s just so much like people I’ve played with before where I can tell that he dosent actually want to tell me anything and that I’m disposable to him so I need to get him before he gets me. That’s really it for now.
1493 days 12 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
1493 days 11 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Tiffany

-

Confessional #2: So coming into the challenge I lowkey did not want to win just because I want to keep the tribe that I’m on intact for now. I don’t want the pre-made alliance to join forces just yet. However, as I was trying to convince some of my allies to make a move this Tribal they weren’t really on board because it would send shockwaves across the island. So as of right now the whole tribe is voting Danny which saddens me because I liked him and his blunt. I just pray that ya voting out Danny doesn’t come and bite us in the ass when we swap in the future.

open group

Confessionals — Ian’s Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!