This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Seven Seas Confessionals

Topic » Seven Seas Confessionals

1485 days 7 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
1485 days 6 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Nikki

-

*sits in the sand and smiles*
Well damn it's been a while! Like legit a while while! This is like the first Survivor group game I've played in two years, but with all of this quarantine bullshit, I had to apply! I have not played a survivor group game in a hot minute, so I might be a little bit rusty. I feel like the survivor group game experience also seems to have evolved a little bit since playing? There's new players that play now, there's new twists that have been updated with the actual survivor show, and there's more drama. Not that I was ever one to run away from drama
*winks*
Looking at my tribe, we seem kinda stacked....I think? I don't know anyone that well just yet. I was going to put an evaluation of each member of the cast in this confessional, but too be quite honest, I only have played with maybe like 4 or 5 of these people? I'd say the person I feel closest to is Clair F. because we played a Blood v. Water season together a while back and we were partners. I've reached out to a few people on my tribe already, because I think the best part of my game is probably my social game. SO, naturally I wanted to get in a good footing right off the bat. Cody and I have also played a survivor game before and have been in an alliance, but if I remember correctly.. last time I was the one fucked over. We seem on good terms now, but I probably wouldn't consider going to the end with him or anything. I love love LOVE Ryan B. and Deshon so so much! I've already had great conversations with both of them, so I hope something forms out of that. Brandon also seems really friendly as well. I'm going to try and lay low and hope our tribe can pull a few wins, but obviously not too many because of the twist. But, if we do go to tribal and my name is thrown out then I've got my dagger behind my back and I'm prepared to use it to win this game!
https://media.tenor.com/images/782b4a29424565f7ae589a2549615c18/tenor.gif
1485 days 6 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Cody

-

So I guess my strategy rn is just to lay low and do nothing right now. I don’t really want to be the head of anything this early
Got a couple big personalities in here like Brandon Richie
Every game I’ve played with him he tries to run the show and me and him go way back so it is nice to see him
1485 days 6 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Tiffany

-

Confessional #1: Heyyyyy bitches!!! I’m fucking Tiffany I’m known for being a bitch by some but I’m here to prove that I’m more than that on this series. I’m ready to prove that I am a legend period. My first initial thought on my tribe is wow... only because of Tyler.. we have had our differences in the past and every time that we’ve tried working together we just get no where so we’ll see what happens this time around. Other than that I’m super excited to play I’ve already talked to a few people and I’m ready to slay out.
1485 days 5 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Tyler Bamold

-

my tribe seems kind of boujee
but makes me nervous that 3 peoples first messages to me were something regarding me being #1 on tg LMAO
1485 days 5 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Mike

-

Confessional 1: wow, what a time. I can’t believe I’m finally playing survivor again after so many years. It’ll be interesting to see if I still have. So far I’m a little ehh about my tribe. I have Deshon, which is nice but besides that everyone is a mystery. Ryan seems very nice and I could see myself working with him down the road but it’s too early to tell for sure. I definitely have my eye out for a particular group of individuals I’ve learned are very close. But for my game it may be smart for me to get in their good graces and become their 4th wheel for a little while so I can feel things out amongst the tribe.

This tribe swap thing really changes the dynamic of the game. Strategically, I may have to throw a few challenges to avoid a swap if I feel I’m in a good place but once again. It’s way too soon to be making wild assumptions. Wow it feels good to be back. Let the games begin 😈
1484 days 15 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
1484 days 10 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Darrius

-

Confessional : Heyyyyy Survivor!!! First off I wanna say that this is a really cute castttt and I have my work cut out for me. For starters, I'm hearing about a 5 person premade? Tyler, Ethan, Brandon, Ryan & possibly Will? I'm def gonna have to do some major damage control to get these girls out before merge because that could be dangerous. On my tribe, I'm trying to just gain some relationships with my castmates, I don't wanna start off the bat talking game because that could put a target on my back early on and I don't want that. I want people to feel comfortable enough with me to bring alliances to me without me having to say anything.
1484 days 10 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Tyler Mac

-

Confessional #1

It’s less than an hour before the first immunity competition and game talk is finally happening. I have pre-existing relationships with a handful of people in the game, including my own tribe. For my tribe I knew Ethan, Tiffany, and Will prior to this game. Brandon, Ryan and Cody on the other tribe.

I don’t necessarily have the greatest history with Tiffany as we end up on opposite sides most games we play together. I see them as my biggest threat because they will more than likely try to expose my working relationships with Ryan/Brandon and/or target me because of it. We have all played together in the past and that exact scenario has occurred and I’ve gone home because of it.

In terms of the tribe as a whole: I feel most comfortable with Ethan moving forward. We have a good working relationship and have some good conversations. Our most recent one, which just took place, we discussed our potential alliance. For me, I’ve good conversations with Simon and we’ve connected really well. He initiated the game talk and wanted to work together. As for Ethan, he has had good game talk with Dakota and he is looking for potential alliances and/or voting blocks. I pitched the idea of us 4 working as a core unit. We would each message the other respectively and then form a group.

We would need two more to have a majority within our 10, so Ethan suggested Clair, which I have no issues with and would be more than willing to move forward with that. My feeling was to also add Will because he is a strong and loyal number to his groups. Dakota also suggested the idea of Will so that would work well.

I see Daniel being an easy first boot because he has been, so far, inactive. He hasn’t messaged either myself or Ethan and I haven’t heard anything about him from anyone else. Ideally, I’d like to see Tiffany go, but if I can front the idea of working together and have an easy first boot then I might be able to cover my ass later on.

My only concern with all of this is Will’s relationship to Tiffany. They’ve worked together in past games and I’m not sure what terms they are on now. I don’t know if Will wouldn’t sell out the alliance to Tiffany, but I’d like to think he wouldn’t. Nothing has happened just yet, but these are the workings that are taking place.
1484 days 8 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
1484 days 8 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Luca

-

Hello. Ehm im Luca i am Just a noob in this lake of sharks.
I really wanna win this Comp BC i dont wanna go home and i feel like i am really an outsoder even if its been Just day 1.
Idk i feel everyone has super bonds.
Maybe Is It bc they night be racists cause i am italian .
I Just feel like we are gonna lose and i Will be the First One voted off
1484 days 8 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Luca

-

Well someone give me a fucking Cristal Eye because i saw the future.
My straregy for this Comp was to pick the smallest numbers bc no One took attention.
And what do u have to tell ya. My time Is come .
You Watch with 3 people not doing the comp i Will be voted off lmaoooo.
1484 days 1 hour ago
Saftronbtr999
Mari

-

bitches are already throwing my name out. cast me for your first boots season cus ALL these hoes are fake
1484 days 1 hour ago
Saftronbtr999
Mike

-

Confessional 2: the first challenge didn’t go as well as I had hoped. We had a good glimpse of hope going into round 4 but we couldn’t pull out the win. Talking to everyone in the tribe it seems as though people are going for either Austin or Mari. Truthfully, as long as my name isn’t out there I don’t really care. But if I had to have my way I would for sure go for Austin. He has out of game connections with people here and that can be dangerous going forward.

It’s hard to tell who is being truthful based on these initial conversations but I have generally good vibes from Ryan, Tyler and Brandon. Obviously Deshon is my go to at the moment but if I can somehow get an indication on the true intentions of Ryan, Tyler and Brandon I think I could be set. Cody also seems to trust me but I’ve heard his name come up amongst people so that may not be ideal long term.

All in all, I hope after this tribal our tribe is able to come together and win the next challenge because I DO NOT want to swap so soon. I’ve just started building relationships and it would suck to start all over from square 1
1484 days 1 hour ago
Saftronbtr999
Austin

-

Currently feel absolutely screwed lol missing the first challenge is always hard
Trying to make some friends. I know a few people from different games in the deeeeeeeep past

open group

Confessionals — Ian’s Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!