This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Seven Seas Confessionals

Topic » Seven Seas Confessionals

1466 days 1 hour ago
Saftronbtr999
1466 days 1 hour ago
Saftronbtr999
8th: Mike Voted Out
1465 days 7 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Ryan

-

So I’ve been unwaveringly loyal all game. I’ve listened to my alliances and tried to be as passive as possible so my alliance felt like I was inclusive and willing to listen to everyone’s opinions.

But as it stands rn, I don’t think I can win. Tmac told me last night Will wants me, him, Tmac and Simon in f4 but wants to vote me out for 4th. But I shouldn’t worry because “I’ll at least go to a fire making challenge” he has just gotten too cocky and I feel like him and Will have been making too many decisions together that they haven’t included me in.

And maybe I do this and I still lose anyway but I’m not going to lay down and accept defeat if I think there’s a chance I can make some moves and get myself a win.

I’m gonna feel so shitty about this because we’ve been best friends for YEARS, but it’s time for operation blindside Tmac with his idol
1465 days 5 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Mari

-

just realized I haven't sent in confessionals for like the past two rounds xoxo utr queen, but anyways i am OVER in this game. i tried making a move and it flopped twice so now im sitting at the bottom with deshon, and they'll probably target me first. i just hope these people will see that there are ACTUAL bigger threats in this game like tmac who does good in every challenge and has an idol, yes i got the tea he has it. if not 7th is a cute placement and ill leave as the underdog queen who tried shaking things up
1465 days 5 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Mari

-

well yall my name is def getting written down tonight. however i do have hope because ive talked to ryan/deshon/Dakota about blindsiding tyler. tyler thinks hes running the game and he has his sheep will as his extra vote, on top of still having an idol. i know its risky going for him because if one person flips or tells him about it, hes gonna play his idol and im gonna go home. the way i see it, either we pull off the biggest move of the game tonight or my game ends.
1465 days 5 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Ryan

-

I think I’ve done good at concealing the fact that he’s getting votes. I’m just nervous about it because he is a really good friend of mine and I don’t wanna lose his friendship over this. But it’s a game at the end of the day and I wanna win too..
1463 days 4 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
7th: TMac Voted Out
1463 days 4 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Ryan

-

So I guess this could possibly be my last confessional...and damn what a whirlwind this game has been. I’ve almost went home several times, people have talked about me almost all game, and somehow against all odds I’m still sitting here in the final 6 and really would would’ve thunk it?

I’ve made moves, made a lot of people pissed off at me, but at the end of the day everything that I have done has been to advance myself in this game and give myself the best chance to win that I could. I mean I literally voted out two very good friends of mine that I’ve known for years prior to this game...so I think that shows that I came here to play this game for myself and not anyone else.

Now, tonight is gonna be hard again because I’m about to vote someone I met in this game that has truly had a big impact on me not only in the game itself, but personally too. Mari (Brody♥️) is amazing..he really is such a great person and I have enjoyed getting to know him over the course of this game. He has been so sweet to me and we’ve talked nonstop every day for a few weeks now and I so happy with the relationship we have developed. But..I’ve been protecting him all game. Will has been trying to vote for Mari ever since the final 10 and I have swayed the target away from him sooo many times. I have been so loyal to him, but I’m not loyal to a fault. I know that he has a great chance to win this game and I came here to play and make the moves that I think I need to make to be able to win.

Now I know that Will is a comp beast and could easily win out if I don’t take him out right now..but I would rather take my chances sitting next to Will than sitting next to Brody. If I sat next to ANYONE left other than Brody, I could feel confident in the fact that I know I played a better game. But I feel like Brody is the only other play left that really has played a game of the caliber that I have been able to play so far.

Rn my ideal bootlist would be Mari, Deshon, then Will. But I know the likelihood that i can beat Will in final immunity is very slim.. so if he were to win I would want to sit next to Will/Simon because I think I could get Dakota’s jury vote, but I think Simon would vote for Will because I know they’ve been closer throughout. I’m in a tricky spot, but not an impossible spot.

I’m just hoping that the jury isn’t sooo bitter against me because I know I really defied a lot of odds to even make it to this point so if I can maneuver myself to the end I hope they can respect it. But even if they don’t, I can sit confidently and say that I truly know I did that this season. I’ve been a villain I know, but I’m a calculated villain. All the moves I’ve made have been to get me to this point. I’m hoping me voting out Tmac shows people just how willing I was to make moves and take risks, and that no moves I’ve made this season have been for personal reasons.

Either way, thank you Ian (and Ethan, kinda;) )!!! This has been a really fun season and I’ve had A LOT of ups and downs but at the end of the day I know I’ve done everything I possibly could to give myself the best chance to win possible. ♥️
1463 days 4 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Deshon

-

CONFESSIONAL: I will be voting Mari, hopefully this somehow puts me in a better position moving forward. I could definitely try to play the middle between dakota/ryan and simon/will, but i’m not sure. It’s very clear that these bitches are after me because i’m a jury threat so i’m walking on thin thread ):

open group

Confessionals — Ian’s Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!