This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Naruhata Confessionals

Topic » Naruhata Confessionals

1513 days ago
Saftronbtr999
Vincent

-

im tired but i write better confessional later for now i just say me josh aiden and gonzalo get along very well recently and made alliance but when sagar approached me and woke up finally to play some survivor game with us and also mentioned to me she has an idol, i dont care if thats true or not, it seemed obvious that i want to have active and powerful person like her on my side. she told me that she trusts me and gonzalo the most and would like to stick with us, she said to gonzalo it would be cool to have f3 alliance with me and him together and well finally im in a perfect spot where only me and gonzalo are but if we would be on the chopping block gonzalo might be my shield for one unlucky vote but for now until the end my most important goal is to keep him as long as possible in the game because i need most intelligent people on my tribe having same interests as me, also hes cool dude and i liked his attitude from the beggining, im not going to reach the top of the world alone by myself and any options im going to hear im going to take it and use as best as possible, weve got 2 alliances for now i cant wait for the 3rd and 4th on the other tribe when we reach the swap!
1512 days 13 hours ago
Ethan000
G.P

-

*sits on a rock*
Hello, yes it is me.. Purple G.P lmaoo💀
But for real, im fucked. Ive missed the past TWO tribals which is my bad. But more importantly that means I have no social connections whatsoever. I have Vincent thats it but it doesnt seem like he’s in control.
Im working double time and have messaged everyone on this tribe about the vote. Theres not a big possibility that I will survive this vote, but if these people keep me, they are going to see a whole new side of me. Having the reputation of a inactive goat can put me at an advantage as I countinue to move forward in this game.
1512 days 10 hours ago
Ethan000
Gonzalo

-

https://i.gyazo.com/5f0a775671cd52f783d2c2545b81757e.gif
1512 days 8 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Harry

-

I’m starting to get a little restless with my tribe. Nobody knows where anyone stands, and it’s exhausting. Everyone seems fine but I don’t know how much I can trust their word yet. Is everyone just comfortable with not having alliances or am I just not seeing them forming? It’s hard to avoid the paranoia.
1512 days 8 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Vincent

-

weve got weird situation at tonights tribal, gonzalo were pushing on me aiden and sagar yesterday to vote for wes because he will flip on us in the future, hes inactive same as survivor but survivor will go next. then couple of hours ago josh approaches us and says to leave wes for a bit longer he will be good at challenges and he will be more active. josh and gonzalo couldnt find an agreement and thats what is the worst in this situation. to me i dont really care about which inactive send home tonight, wes or survivor im good with Both of tchem going but gonzalo and josh expects me to help tchem blindside each other with me and at this point i will have to choose with who i should stay loyal with and what move will help me get further. i would prefer to stay with gonzalo cause he really trusts me, on the other hand josh gives some good arguments to keep wes in this game. at this point im propably going to vote the same way as aiden and sagar will vote and go with the majority
1512 days 8 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Harry

-

The people on my tribe seem to be rallying behind the idea of “Jounetsu Strong”. I don’t really agree with the idea but I guess I’ll just let it happen. Noah says he doesn’t wanna put a target on his back, yet his efforts to rally for tribe unity seem desperate. It’s way too early to tell if that mentality would benefit my game or not. I’m not drinking the Kool-Aid yet.
1512 days 6 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Wes

-

CF: i knew I was in trouble seeing as I am not helping In the challenges, but my social game WILL prevail! Gamer boy or whatever his name is will feel pretty stupid targeting me
1512 days 6 hours ago
Ethan000
Vincent

-

i tied it with sagar because i needed more time to think which move helps me go further and seems like i wouldnt go far without wes but i guess we will see
1512 days 6 hours ago
Ethan000
~ G.P Voted Out ~
1512 days 6 hours ago
Ethan000
Vincent

-

hahahahah i flipped vote with sagar and im pretending to gonzalo that aiden flipped instead of me it tastes so great

im gonna be double agent from now on lmao
1512 days 6 hours ago
Ethan000
Noah

-

ngl, i probbly got 3 of the people on this new tribe

i trust the least
1512 days 6 hours ago
Ethan000
Vlad

-

Im acting like its all good but I just lost Lex,Tj, Nick and Clark so it really couldn't have gone worse for me .. luckily I know I can get wes and I should be fine with dana..but idk how much I trust him
1512 days 5 hours ago
Ethan000
Nick

-

(CONF): literally doing a fucking tribe swap based on chatzy has got me all sorts of fucked up. But regardless, I’m in the minority right now, and I don’t know where Lexey stands either. I need Lexey to stick to the script and vote with me, that way we both survive. And given that Aiden is absolutely useless, he has got to go.
1512 days 3 hours ago
Ethan000
TJ

-

I LOVE PRODEUCTION!!! This tribe swap is everything! I finally get to get away from my boring ass tribe. They want to keep being a "family" but I have no loyalty. I was really hoping to get swapped with noah, because I wanted to blindside him and give him premerge. I still cant stand his annoying ass. I beat him in the challenge and he was giving me sass. He has the biggest ego and I despise him. Its a personal mission to get him out. Clark doesnt like him, Gonzolo hates him. I want to get a witch hunt after him. Other then that, I like my new tribe! Clark and I are getting really close. Harry and I are building a relationship. I like josh he seems cute / voted me in a frooks. And I dont like vin. He told clark im the biggest target. I do well in one challenge and I have a target. I do have to worry about my old tribe. Especially my alliance with Richard and Vlad. Hopefully they will want to work with me in merge but idk... I want to start building my own alliance and start taking out old jounetse, because for me old tribal lines are blurred.
1512 days 3 hours ago
Ethan000
Clark

-

So confessional: Vlad Lex Nick and myself ended up making it official, obviously the swap is a good and a bad thing. We get to know whats happening on every tribe but also Lex and Nick could be screwed. In other news Vincent might be the dumbest player, I asked him who he thought was the biggest threat on our tribe was and he goes 1. TJ 2. Me like dude TJ is my number 1 on the tribe right now. I've learned a thing or 2 from the queen Sandra so I told Del some misinformation and said that Vin said he was the biggest threat. Stirring the pot babyyyyy he he he

Now onto this advantage I got, it was a no brainer to do partly because like I said I plan on being nice with everyone that gets voted out hopefully they give me their token and then they work and get me advantages. I'm gonna use edge of extinction to my advantage as much as possible. I have an idea of what I want to do with it, it just depends on how this vote goes

open group

Confessionals — Ian’s Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!