This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Naruhata Confessionals

Topic » Naruhata Confessionals

1513 days 23 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Wes

-

CF: Eli is vile and the fact that someone is targeting him for me is excellent! I’m surprised I’m not Eli’s target but hey I’m not complaining
1513 days 22 hours ago
Ethan000
Cameron

-

well I’m like the only person wanting eli to stay so I am hurting because that was my final 2 tbh (loudlycrying)
1513 days 22 hours ago
Ethan000
~ Eli Voted Out ~
1513 days 22 hours ago
Ethan000
Dana

-

I’m not going to spend a lot of time introducing myself. If you know me, then good for you. If not, then you’re about to learn about me over the next 39 days. It’s simple. You either love me or hate me.

We barely won the first immunity challenge. A comeback in that final round was so unexpected and I am so glad that we didn’t have to vote the first person off. I predict Eli will be the first person heading to the edge. He tends to flops out here. Maybe he will be the next Reem Daly!

Strategy on Jounetsu is limited on my end. I formed my first alliance of the season with TJ and Vlad. The 3 of us vibed right after the challenge because we pulled most of the weight and had already done all the small talk bullshit. We don’t have a name (yet), but I definitely like the direction of our group!

Other summer flings consist of Harry, Lexey, Nick, and Noah. Clark and Sag both rub me the wrong way. If we lost, then I would probably be keen on voting one of them off. I don’t think either of them are in some reputable position on the tribe either, so unless that changes, then the vote can be fairly simple.

But Noah is SO annoying. I have played so many games with this bitch and every time he is the same person. Constantly paranoid and deceiving. You can never read what he is thinking. He ticks me off a lot and I just don’t trust him as an ally, but it is better to stay on his side for now. Down the road, I would love to be behind a move against him.

Michele wins Survivor 40!
1513 days 22 hours ago
Ethan000
Nick

-

(CONF): It's almost time for Challenge #2. And now, I'm an alliance with Vlad, Lexey, and Clark. That's four, and also Noah and Harry trust me as well. I feel like I've positioned myself well within my tribe, and I just need to lay low, or even better yet, have my tribe continue to win immunity and just have the other one completely gone by the time merge comes, but I know that at some point, the tide isn't going to be in our favor, and somebody has to go. Now that Eli, one of Lexey's closest friends outside this game is gone, it really sets the precedent for how the rest of this season is gonna no. Nobody is safe, and it might be beneficial for my game to take a stronger player out before the merge happens. Although now isn't the time, it's too early.
1513 days 22 hours ago
Ethan000
Aiden

-

Well, that was interesting.

After being told that my name is being put up, all of a sudden the vote has swapped to Vincent.

I'm begining to cast a bit of suspicion onto Vincent. Is it possible that he just told me that my name was up just so I vote to save him over Eli? I guess I'll never know until the end.
1513 days 21 hours ago
Ethan000
Vlad

-

Oh My god .. Noah is messier than Anthony in stars and I didn't think that was possible .I barely kept it in me not to scream @ him on call smh

But we won so good day..tho id like to lose once before swap so I can see who im counting on .. and to have Harry/Noah go
1513 days 21 hours ago
Ethan000
Nick

-

(CONF): We won immunity again, YESSSSSSSSS. But I worry that next episode we could totally be split into three separate tribes, which could completely fuck up my game. But at the end of the day, it is important for me to be able to adapt, to change my gameplay as needed and keep moving along as if nothing has changed. I am determined to make it to the end of this game, and I am willing to whatever it takes in order for us to make it back to the top.
1513 days 21 hours ago
Ethan000
TJ (From Round 1)

-

Confessional. I hate the beginning of group games. Im trying to make small talk with people, but some are giving nothing back. Im literally talking to walls out here. I have made a few good connections. Day one Clark and I had a good convo. We talked about getting some little group going but that fizzled out. I need to talk to him more. I had one "relationship" coming into this game and that was Vlad. It wasnt a good one tho. We played stars together. We were on different sides and gunning for each other. I got him up with his number one ally after he threw me under the bus and almost got me out. He survived the poll and got me out later in the game. We talked and he was really cool. Which confuses me. We been having good conversations. He even called me his "final 2" Which I laughed at. I cant tell if hes really stupid or really fake. Lets hope for stupid. Ive talked to Tots aka richard. He seems okay we havent boned a whole like. we said we like each others vibes. Vlad created a group with me, rich, and him. (which you have seen). I dont know how to feel about it just yet.
1513 days 21 hours ago
Ethan000
TJ (present)

-

After today I cant stand noah. I just find him annoying. I offered to do the slide puzzles, because I like doing them. He just totally ignored anything I said. I feel like he wants to prove himself so much in this game and idk why. The worst part is he was basically sucking vlads dick and now he wants to add him into our group.
1513 days 3 hours ago
Ethan000
Harry

-

This game has been pretty chill for me so far. My team has won the first 2 challenges, so there’s been no scrambling yet, but I don’t really know where anyone stands. Right now I’m just trying to establish bonds with everyone. I’m close with Noah since we joined tengaged at the same time and played together often years ago. I’ve gotten good vibes from pretty much everyone. They mostly seem pretty genuine if I don’t already know them. I know Vlad can be a sketchy player so I don’t think I’ll be putting my trust in him.
1512 days 22 hours ago
Ethan000
Noah

-

So what i have to say is short and concise and doesn't require a video confessional.  I feel really good after my talk with harry yesterday, combined, we know the entire tribe, and we can probbly both survive if we have to go to tc due to our combined forces.  However, tribe is riding high at the current moment
1512 days 22 hours ago
Ethan000
~ Cameron Voted Out ~
1512 days 22 hours ago
Ethan000
Dana

-

Last night, I received a temptation for an advantage in the game. I opened my bag and found a note with instructions on how to earn a steal-a-vote advantage. Like Sarah in the current Winners at War season, I had to sneak into the Ikari camp, search their torches, and find the one with the advantage inside. The task was to mail each of them individually, no matter the contents, and send proof.

I just know it came from Eli on the edge. It felt very bittersweet because on the one hand, he would not have tempted me if he did not want me to have some sort of advantage in the game. On the other hand, he is just looking to rack up fire tokens and take them away from people still in the game.

Eli knows me too well. I obviously accepted the challenge. My strategy was to mail each of them spam for a design and then mail other people completely unrelated to the game, so that if anyone on Ikari questions my motives, I can just be like… well I wanted to spam a full Michele avi into auctions so I could buy it! Like mom.

Now I have a steal-a-vote advantage and our tribe is still in high spirits. Even better, Cameron was voted out last night. This game is straight fire!
1512 days 21 hours ago
Ethan000
Nick

-

(CONF): Immunity win round THREE!! I'm so pumped that my tribe won again and that I don't have to worry about showing my cards just yet. In all honesty, if I can make it to merge without having to, that would truly be iconic. At this point, Lexey, Clark, Vlad, and I are still a foursome, but I'm still not certain that I want to work with Lexey long-term just because she has strong connections to the other tribe and would easily flip the first chance she had against us in favor of them. Richard seems to really like me and thinks we vibe well together, so naturally I told him the same thing to make him think that I want to work with him fully. In this game, as long as it isn't me, I'm good with whoever it is. And that's really not gonna change anytime soon unless it has to.

open group

Confessionals — Ian’s Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!