This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Islands of Alchemy Confessionals

Topic » Islands of Alchemy..

1557 days 12 hours ago
Ethan000
Kyle

-

So this week was pretty successful for me if I'm being honest. I quite literally put Aerugo on my back to win the challenge, and I FINALLY got selected to go to the Islands of Alchemy. I went with Nathan, which was my best scenario. Natasha had told Nathan she would fill him in on one of the islands if he went to a different one. So I figured if me and Nathan split up, we would have intel on 3 out of the 4 islands. I don't remember what the other islands were called, I'll have to ask Nathan about it when he comes back, but I went to the Isle of Origins. And I come and I figure out that its basically Ghost Island. I was given a hint to the challenge, which was searching tengaged. I figured that would be easy enough, just time consuming. So I accepted. My task was to find a premerge idol from any previous Ian's season. I started on the top 700 page, which took me about 4 and a half hours to get through. I knew there were some idols there because I saw them as I was looking for the idol clue at the beginning of the season. I find them, and theyre ALL MERGE IDOLS. What are the odds of that? I finish the top 700 and go to sleep. The next day, I realized "hey dumbass you literally have a clue to a premerge idol in your mails" Although it was only one, (fuck Kama) It was a color level clue, so that allowed me to look through groups. I searched through a couple groups, finding TWO MORE merge idols. Frustrated, I keep going and eventually, I stumble into an premerge idol that I wasn't even looking for. But whatever works, works. *holds up idol void* This is good for the next 3 tribals I attend, and it acts as a vote block. I was so nervous when it wasn't in the top 700 that my vote was going to be lost, but I came through in a stroke of luck. This puts me in a great position going into the next few weeks. I'm gonna go take a nap or something now, I'm still shaking a little.
1557 days 12 hours ago
Ethan000
~ 14th: Caden ~
1557 days 12 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Bubba

-

Confessional #8

Fuck...I hate that I have to go to tribal, but I feel a lot better with my position in the game and my ability after talking with Kevin on Exile Island..That, and I have an Immunity Idol in my back pocket that no one knows about..If i play my card right then I can save it this tribal, but If i have to play it I will..I am really glad that Brady is on my tribe and the two people I wanted out (Christian and Cadden) are gone..so now I need to start figuring out who on the old Arugula tribe I need to get cozy with. I have talked to Natalie, but I know he is a wildcard player, so I wanna tread lightly. I think my strategy this tribal will be to just go with hate flow and try to see who people are loyal to in the game so I can infiltrate some alliances..
1556 days 19 hours ago
Ethan000
Bubba

-

Confessional #9

Ugh..Tribal makes me want to cry. However, it just so happens that all four returnees are on the same tribe now..and four is the magic number tonight..Brady and Kyle have both expressed interest in an all returnee alliance, however I have no idea where Natalie's head is at right now, and he will most likely gain an advantage from the Islands of Alchemy. My target tonight would have to be Matt. After Kevin and I's talk on Exile, she made it very clear to me that he is a huge social threat. So him making it to the merge would not be ideal for me. Also, I know he has poor little Will wrapped around his finger, so if I take out Will's biggest ally and word it like "omg I was blindsided", maybe I can keep Will's trust and take out his #1 ally in the game....it will be an interesting tribal...that is for sure
1556 days 19 hours ago
Ethan000
Paul

-

Confessional: So apparently Bubba is talking to Kyle and Brady in talks of targeting Matt. and idk the way they sent the message made me feel like I needed to say "im down lets vote matt" then send it TO matt in hopes of voting me out
1556 days 19 hours ago
Ethan000
Kyle

-

I'm getting kinda frustrated with this tribe. Although I feel like I'm in a good spot tonight, I'm frustrated with how the challenge turned out. That was such a winable challenge, and everyone just got caught being lazy, is what it comes down to. I don't think Emily has been to a single challenge since the BEGINNING. Matt and Paul aren't really much help... the only people with legit reasons for not doing the challenge is Bubba, Brady, and Nat. Other than that, everyone else should've done it and I wouldn't have to be writing this. I'm hoping Nat doesn't fuck around and lose her vote on the Islands of Alchemy, but she can at least vote for this round. The original plan was to just vote off Emily, as she's doing absolutely nothing in this game strategically or in challenges. But then Bubba started targeting Matt, which was a great opportunity for me because I know Matt is a threat in this game. I rallied my 3 with Brady and Paul, and I'm going to talk to Natalie and maybe Emily so we can try to make this unanimous. But as of now, unless something crazy happens, and I don't suspect Matt has their idol, Matt should be going tonight, and then next in line would be Emily. I really think I'm setting myself up nicely to play out this game.

My vote is for Matt.
1556 days 18 hours ago
Ethan000
Brady

-

So honestly rn I think I’m in a pretty good position and now I could flourish more on that because I just got out of M & Ns Survivor. The swap looked really bad for me at first but I integrated myself in really well and I think that will set me up for success at the merge. I had the potential last time and now I’m making the most of it.

Toaster was toast for me. He leaked to chance the first vote and clearly showed he was an untrustworthy prick so I threw his ass out in the trash right after chance. Christian should stick to making toast because his game was cracked from the second he started. I orchestrated his elimination because I didn’t trust him and I knew that the poor little boy in Will would miss Christian and run to me in his open arms cause I’m the daddy to him rn. I want to be Wills daddy and the only one he has to turn too.

But I’ll also throw wills ass up for adoption if I have to later on in the game. I don’t even know why Will was attached to Christian but I had to separate that.

I also think it is funny that Caden left at last tribal even though I don’t think it was smart for Nathan to do like I kinda wanted him to vote out X but X will have his time eventually.

Right now the vote seems to be in Matt. Bubba mentioned it because I guess he hasn’t really talked to either of us and we know Will is close to him lol so we just want to get rid of all of Wills allies haha. Rn we should have majority for that but I also am going to try to make a returners chat too cuz it seems that we all get along.

VOTE: MATT

DHAT MATT KID IS TOO CLOSE TO MY SON SO HIS ASS IS GONNA BE SPLAT.
1556 days 15 hours ago
Ethan000
Will

-

Confession: OKAY SORRY I HAVENT DONE THIS MUCH! Work and life on top of the game has been crazy! We have had a swap and now 5 soon to be SIX tribals!!

I am feeling - OK - about where I am, not good but not bad. I think I have a couple very solid relationships including my absolute ride or die, Brian.

Aside from Brian, Nathan, Brady and Mal are all people I think I have a very solid relationship with and going into the top 12 thats almost half the game which is good!

HOWEVER - There is alot up in the air, theres a group I have yet to even speak to, we have no idea when merge is, and it seems 4/5 people now gone are from my original tribe which doesnt bode SUPER well for me tbh haha.

My biggest hope is that this resurection ticket I have pays off, If iI win I know exactly who I am brining back. It would be a huge swing for me.

I know this game will get ALOT harder for me as the relationships I have with people will soon likely cause conflicts. My people skills often do become a threat, so this time I am focusing not on group dynamics but 1 on 1 so people dont associate me as a ringleader.

If I am seen as a follower, no one will realize that I was pushing each vote slowly my way. (RIP Chance & Cadden)

Thats all from me for now! Im happy to answer any prompts or game questions you have for me too!
1556 days 14 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
~ 13th - Matt ~
1556 days 14 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Paul

-

Confessional: ANOTHER TRIBE SWAP. i am beyond shook and annoyed because I felt really comfortable in that tribe because i had good connections with Kyle, Brady, and Natalie but Natalie and Brady are on another tribe leaving me and Kyle alone. However we can work with Bubba and Grace to get majoirty
1556 days 13 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Brian

-

Honestly paul can go fuck off. Checks in for the Island then decides to go dead on me. Like ill use you to keep me safe at tribal but fuck bro u cant just go limp on me like that
1556 days 9 hours ago
Ethan000
Bubba

-

Confessional #10

WTF I was not expecting another tribe swap! In all honesty I was expecting a merge...so this was just a stab in the beer gut. I am glad that I talked to Kyle and we set up an All Returnees alliance..I also have talked to Paul who voted my way last time getting Matt out. Not to mention, I am back with Brian...BUTTT I do not trust Brian. He might be a big ally, or a bigger liability. I have a hidden immunity idol, but this is my LAST chance to use it..the annoying part is that I might not need to use it. If I can get Kyle, Paul, and Brian on board with a plan, then that is four and it is a majority. The real question is, who do I want to vote out?
1555 days 18 hours ago
Ethan000
Kyle

-

I know I said I was frustrated with my tribe, but I didn't want no TRIBE SWAP. At final 12 too?? The blasphemy... anyways I was pretty much running that tribe so its a little disappointing. But I got lucky enough to find myself in a pretty good spot for the next few rounds. I have a newfound alliance with Brian, which could be really good for me, because SO MANY THREATS have been going home premerge, I'm afraid I'm gonna become the biggest target too early, so having someone with a reputation like that on my side could be really good for my game. Obviously I don't plan on taking Brian to the end, because he'd probably beat me in a landslide, but I think he wants to take me, because as far as I know, he doesn't have many allies left out here. There's only 4 people left from the original Amestris tribe in Brian, Brady, Bubba, and Will, so I'm not sure who he's close with there, but he was the next target on the new Amestris. And I think we took out one of his bigger allies in Matt last tribal. So I seem to be his only option, which is FANTASTIC. I've also been pulled into a majority alliance on this new Aerugo, which consists of myself, Brian, Paul, and Grace. Obviously that leaves Emily and Bubba on the outs. I've also been placed into an all returners alliance. I have my hands in all these cookie jars, and if I'm still here at the merge, all hell is going to break loose since I'm going to have to betray SOMEONE. For now though, things are pretty easy. I've been working with Emily throughout the game, but he doesn't really seem invested in this. If I could, I'd carry him to the end but I'm sure others would be interested in that as well, and at that point he's just taking up a spot at ftc, which is the worst type of player to be alligned with in the merge. He doesn't show up to challenges, I'm convinced he doesn't talk to anyone besides myself, and quite frankly the only reason he's still here is because he isn't playing the game. This makes this a pretty easy vote, but I'm gonna have a choice to make if we were to lose again, especially if I don't use the vote void tonight.

My vote is for Emily.
1555 days 18 hours ago
Ethan000
Bubba

-

Confessional #11

So this tribal will probably be a boring one. Everyone is in agreement to vote out Emily.....but..while talking to Brian I am informed that Kyle has already approached him for an alliance, and mentioned my name to be in it. I really don't know how I feel about this because Kyle never mentioned making an alliance so I don't know what game he is playing. Like, is this a faux alliance or are you making deals left and right? The thing that concerns me the most is the fact that Paul and him are so close. He started off on the same tribe as Paul and and they both came from Arugula..the red tribe.. and from what I have heard from Natasha, the OG red tribe is a tight group...so i feel like thinking about a merge coming up soon, I want to see the least amount of red as possible. If Emily hasn't showed up to a tribal challenge, I doubt she will be a challenge threat going in to the merge. She also Self Voted last tribal. If she were to go in to the merge, she might be an easy person to throw under the bus then. I have this handy dandy idol in my pocket and it is burning a hole. This is my last chance to play it and I want to make a move that will be beneficial for me come an upcoming merge. If I play this idol on Emily (which should be a unanimous vote) and I vote out Grace or Paul (maybe with Brian's help) we can ensure that there is less red come merge (and most of my original tribe is already out lmao)..This is a numbers game and I want to make sure that I am on top of the numbers..but it is a slippery slope because if I misplay the idol it could be fatal to my game..
1555 days 13 hours ago
Ethan000
Paul

-

Confessional: im drinking some hot chocolate

open group

Confessionals — Ian’s Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!