This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Islands of Alchemy Confessionals

Topic » Islands of Alchemy..

1540 days 9 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
1540 days 8 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Paul

-

Confessional: I already have an idea of who I want to work with in my tribe and thats Emily, Fiona and Grace as I feel like we could work well together another possible is Malachi but in a sub alliance way. The OT worries me alot due to X, Matt, Chance, Brady and Ray being close together
1539 days 12 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Nathan

-

There's a virgin on the island! Cadden is an incel whose only sense of gratification comes from winning online big brother games with multis.
That is all...
1538 days 17 hours ago
Ethan000
Brady

-

I’ll start by saying though that this season doesn’t even feel like a fucking game so far lol. I feel like everyone been taped by Ian masks shut for me to win cuz I’ve messaged waf and I like him and Caden I think would also vote with me but other than those 2 like ppl are dead ass silent. Makes me think gameplay wise these ppl might not be the sharpest tools in the shed but I’m using that to my advantage lol and also at Brian being on my tribe 🤢. I fucking hate him.
1538 days 16 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Nathan

-

Confessional: Feeling good

Going into tonight I feel solid. I was able to form a solid majority alliance and we all seem to be vibing well. Malachi and Natatlie were the first I talked to as I knew them as hosts. Kyle approched me and we chatted for a while, he told me he knew Grace. It kind of all just came together so quickly and I love it. I think we all recognize that the inactives have to go first. I don't imagine Natasha, Fiona or Emily doing much in the comps and from what I saw in the first challenge the OT is very active. I plan to provide a more animated in-depth confessional, I just wanted to cover the gist before the vote.
1538 days 16 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Paul

-

Confessional: It sucks we lost the first challenge because of how inactive some people in our tribe our... It comes down to whether people wanna vote out the people who didn't help during the challenge or the a random active player.
1538 days 15 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Paul

-

Confessional: So I'm feeling really good about the up coming vote, I did try and talk to Fiona pre-challenge however she never responded and ultimately the tribe wants her gone. I'm building relationships with Nathan and Julio right now because I feel good with Malachi and Kyle.
1538 days 14 hours ago
Ethan000
Kyle

-

alrightttttttt so I have a lot to say.

~Marooning~
Coming into this game, I didn't know many people. I had played in a previous game with Grace and I have also played with Brian and Cadden on the other tribe. Other than that, I was kinda on my own. I'm aware that coming in as a returnee put a target on my back, so I will have to do my best to work around that. To do that, I did my best to talk 1 on 1 with as many people on my tribe as I could. I used the fact that me and Natalie were both returnees to make that connection, and I've had conversations with the likes of everyone except for Fiona, who isn't even in the group yet.

~Challenge and Vote~
We were extremely unlucky getting pass the torch as the first challenge. Almost their entire tribe was there at the start, and we had 2 people who never showed up at all in Natasha and Fiona. Those were the 2 clear targets going into tribal council. I was lucky to be connected enough to be pulled into the early majority alliance. It comprises of me, grace, malachi, nathan, and natalie. That would put Fiona, Natasha, and Paul on the outs early. However, I've been talking to Natasha a bit bc apparently something was wrong with her account and she will be back from now on. I twisted the story of the vote to make it seem like I vouched to keep her here, when in reality I've just been going with the flow, because if Fiona was going first, she was following her. But now its in my best interest to keep Natasha around, because I don't get a great vibe about Paul. We'll have to see what happens.

~Other important events~
I spent an hour and a half last night and 2 hours today searching through the top 700 for that idol clue. Luckily, I found it and I was somehow one of the first 2 people to do so, granting me a clue to the Hidden Immunity Idol. So now to find the real thing.

*grabs machete*
*walks into the woods*
This clue can lead me right to the idol if nobody has found it yet, so its better to use it early.
It's gotta be somewhere random. *searches through spot 2* nothing.
I'm trying to figure out how deep in the ground this thing is, if its even buried at all. *searches through spot 23* nothing.
I feel like I'm getting close, but these things are easily missed. Let's try this. Survivor is 39 days, maybe this is lucky.  *searches through spot 39* nope.
Ok, I'm gonna look through one last spot *starts digging in spot 17* oh *mouth blur*
*Pulls Idol out of the sand* *collapses onto the ground laughing*
-cuts to confessional-
*holds up idol* Dinggggg! here it is!
*reading paper*
"Congratulations! You have found the Hidden Immunity Idol!
This Idol may be played at any Tribal Council until and including the final 5 tribal council. You must play this idol BEFORE the votes are read."

sweettttttt. Having this idol can change the course of the game. I don't plan on telling anyone until it is beneficial to my game. I told yall imma make my second chance count *smiles*
1538 days 12 hours ago
Ethan000
Paul

-

Confessional: I love when group games include idols, and strange enough I usually prefer when others have the idol because i am HORRIBLE at reading people and usually the one who gets blindsided with an idol so i like being stressfree
1538 days 11 hours ago
Ethan000
Natasha

-

*while sittin in some bushes or shit*

The first three days of this game have pretty interesting. I had a lot of tribal with my Skype and getting it set-up which sucked. I havent played in like years lol, and I was realy terrified that my initial inactivity was going to make me the first vote, but I've gotten to know some of the guys on my tribe and I get the impression that the vote is Fiona.

I'm no position to challenge that or go against it. It's not me, Malachi, Kyle, or Paul so I'm happy with it. I just need to continue to implement myself and keep up this dumb aloof image that I want them to have of me. In this game, I want to be everyone's "Plus one," not the ring leader, but the loyal and dumb sidekick to the side perhaps just so that I can go far before making some moves. But before those big moves can begin, Fiona is going home.

*enters voting hut*
"Fiona"
As long as it ain't me <3 Sorry
*folds parchment and places it into urn*
1538 days 10 hours ago
Ethan000
~ 18th: Fiona ~
1538 days 10 hours ago
Ethan000
Nathan

-

First tribal a success! Everything I predicted happened, happened. I've so far formed a good bond with most people on the tribe and I feel as if I dicated the result of the first vote. People are probably starting to take notice of this and it worries me. I'm going to try my best to keep bonds strong, but for now I'm just gonna take a step back and let others have a say. I'm in a very comforable postion to relax until a swap.

On another note, Emily told me yesterday that the only people he knows are from the OT. This makes me suspect he could be in tight with Cadden and co. I told Kyle what Emily told me and he agreed that he could be the potential next target. I made it look like it was his idea so hopefully he'll let everybody know when the times comes so I don't have to.
1538 days 9 hours ago
Ethan000
Paul

-

confessional: BOKE, I hate cocky people they're the worst and deserve to lose. Chance seems so annoying to be on a tribe with lmao
1538 days 9 hours ago
Ethan000
Chance

-

I’m voting off Ray because he will get a self vote anyways. Omg I hate this tribe they’re definitely going to try and blindside me sooooooon but I’m still voting RAY bc I don’t like him either 👋🏻
1537 days 12 hours ago
Ethan000
Will

-

One round in this game is already going to wild. The tribe I’m on has a lot of very smart people and very clearly this will be TOUGH.

I’m lucky as hell to have gotten that ticket, but having the idols in the wild is so scary!

I’m lucky to have a close ally on my tribe with X, but the rest of this team are total wild cards and seems like a lot of them know eachother.

I think after this vote, we will have the real game starting, and I’m ready to see how this all shakes out .... but I am taking it day by day right now
1537 days 12 hours ago
Ethan000
Chance

-

I’m already leading to charge against my two biggest threats on my tribe. Mbarnish and FireX

I have to build my sheep army and knock them TF out! 😈

They’ll neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr know what hit them

open group

Confessionals — Ian’s Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!