This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Islands of Alchemy Confessionals

Topic » Islands of Alchemy..

1547 days 2 hours ago
Ethan000
~ 17th: Ray ~
1547 days 2 hours ago
Ethan000
Kyle

-

So this round was uneventful, considering we won immunity. I feel like I'm in a pretty good spot in my tribe right now. I'm gonna try and push for Paul to go next, but if we lose the next challenge and Natasha doesn't show up, there's not much I'm gonna be able to do. I still have my idol too. I know that Nathan is looking for it because he told me that we should work together and find it. He's unfortunately about a day late on that one. I told him I went through spot 17 and didn't find anything, just so he doesn't guess that an find an empty chest or something (not sure how that works). That could lead him to discovering that I have it, which I don't want this early. We'll have to see what happens.
1547 days 1 hour ago
Ethan000
Brady

-

1546 days 20 hours ago
Ethan000
Bubba

-

Omg.. I am really excited to be back, especially because I do feel like I have unfinished business from Konoha... HOWEVER... this game couldn't have started at a worst time.. A lot of shit has been happening at work, and it has been BADDD, so my week has been taken up by meetings and deciding whether to quit my job or not...BUT that is not going to stop me from playing this game. I know I am behind and that connections have already been made, alliances created, all that jazz...so I know I am going to have to work double (make that triple) because I am late to the game and a returning player. I know my name is being thrown around right now and I will probably be going home next. I am so fortunate to be able to visit the Islands of Alchemy..If i can get any kind of advantage or power to save my ass it would be a miracle...I know there is a target on my back for this next vote and I am shitting it...
1546 days 19 hours ago
Ethan000
Bubba

-

So I just got back from the dragon island, and I got myself a lil idol here to keep my behind safe for one of two tribals...just not this one. I am super duper nervous that I could be going home before my game picks up, especially now that I know my name is being thrown around. I talked to Brady early in the game, and we bonded over both being returning players...but i dont trust him, and I think he is a pretty dangerous player..He strikes me as more of a leader than a follower, so I would not be surprised if he already has an alliance under his belt. Brian is another person to talk to me and I have no idea what to think of him. He is already talking about flipping me to keep me safe and whatnot.. I am just thinking that this kids plays hard and fast..so he might be someone to have on my side..until a swap or merge..but then there is Will..I love this kid already..I think he is the most genuine so far and i think he could be my Ryan this season..In Konoha, I dont think I would have made it to the tribe expansion or even merge without having an ally like Ryan, so I really want to find someone this season who I can trust..I want to find my Ryan...On the other tribe, I know i have a good relationship with Natasha because we are no strangers, but then I see Natalie..(nerd)...this bitch be crazy sometimes, and idk where our relationship stands, if there is even one to begin with lmao..time will only tell and I know i need to get out there and talk to more people..
1546 days 8 hours ago
Ethan000
Nathan

-

I might just have screwed myself, but I figure Caden, Chance, Matt and Brian are in tight from the other tribe, so I messaged the other 4 to vote Caden. I asked them to open the game up, as I know Caden has a couple friends on my tribe too.  Hoping it pays off, but it'll probably just end up blowing back in my face...

probably too late duffy and toast have been inact w/e it was worth a try

if it ties I'll try to sway Brian as I feel he's most likely to flip
1546 days 7 hours ago
Ethan000
Bubba

-

Why am I put on the shadiest tribe this season? These fuckers are mentally draining. No one can decide on the vote, they are all acting shady af, and they all think I am stupid...Chance is my biggest target.. the dumb hoe was trying to lie and act like he didnt know Nathan was not on our tribe. Brady is a sketchy hoe because he leaked the warning Nathan gave us and tried to act like he didnt... Cadden is the irrelevant hoe.. just going along with the orders he is given.. I really want to vote Chance out.. If me, Will, Brady, Brian, and possibly Matt can vote together.. that would be perfect, but I think this tribal is going to be all over the place..like one of those 3-1-1-1-1-1 votes LMAO
1546 days 7 hours ago
Ethan000
Chance

-

Also, I’m voting MATT off as of right now. I know he hates me anyways so that’s less work for me having to try and build that relationship back up.

I literally HATE this tribe and I HATE the other tribe. There’s no chance I’m winning this game but at least I can cause hell and fights as long as I’m here.
1546 days 6 hours ago
Ethan000
Nathan

-

damn it will probably be a 4-4 tie I didnt think I'd be able to pull it off tbh. I had to use the Nano BB game im in as proof since Brady is as stubborn as they come. But that was enough I suppose. We will see...

If things go as planned I've pretty much been running the game and I don't want to be doing that pre merge but I just can't help myself. If I don't slow down soon I'm gonna be next target, but I felt that taking down Chance/Caden is something that needed to be done and no one else was willing to step up.
1546 days 6 hours ago
Ethan000
Bubba

-

I think i just stirred the pot.. I told Brian that Caden and Chance were throwing his name out left and right..they werent.. but I think i just got Brian to flip? I just hope he keeps my name out of it, but If I can pull this off and I can get Brady, Will, Chris, and Brian to vote out Chance..that would be a success in my book.. and I would get myself an Idol :)
1546 days 5 hours ago
Ethan000
Chance

-

Sadly. Someone. Had. To. Act. Like. A. Child.

So I will be switching my vote. I’m voting out FIREX
1546 days 4 hours ago
Ethan000
Christian

-

So my confessional for now is that I haven’t been able to play like I would want too. Usually I’m a very strategic and social person but real life is too busy rn. It also sucks that I got dumped on the same tribe as x and will who are the two people I was in an alliance with in another group game that I straight up BLINDSIDED I’m the worst way possible 😂 so I’m just going with the flow and hoping that x and will will carry me far so I can start making more moves when I’m not so busy
1546 days 4 hours ago
Ethan000
Kyle

-

This week will be pretty similar to last week, pretty uneventful. I love the drama between Nathan and Cadden and Chance from the other tribe. It may hurt me being close with Nathan but I'm doing my best to steer clear of that sorta thing and kinda coast to the merge. If there's a swap, I doubt I'll be a target, which is a good thing. Nathan is still on the hunt for the idol, and I'm hoping that there's a swap before we go through all the numbers, which I'm guessing final 14 is a swap, if not were sticking w these tribe until the merge. I feel like I'm in a great position right now. I have the idol, we have a clear next boot in Natasha, and everyone here I feel like trusts me. Best case scenario we keep winning challenges and go Aerugo strong into the merge, if not, I feel like I could be ok in a swap situation.
1546 days 3 hours ago
Ethan000
Chance

-

Omg I’m trying everything but these people are literally so boring. I will be happy to never speak to them again. I think they’re jealous bc I’m cute honestly.
1546 days 3 hours ago
Ethan000
Bubba

-

If chance doesn't go home this vote..then I hope it is me..that kid is ANNOYING AS FUCKKK..Like sit down, take a xanax, and chill tf out dude..

open group

Confessionals — Ian’s Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!