This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Islands of Alchemy Confessionals

Topic » Islands of Alchemy..

1546 days 8 hours ago
Ethan000
Chance

-

OK

BLINDSIDE

CHANGING MY VOTE

Im voting WAF off the island. I heard that fucker was pushing my name when I was about to make a Final 2 with him. THAT IS A DUMBASS RIGHT THERE
1546 days 8 hours ago
Ethan000
Bubba

-

This vote is a clusterfuck tbh... Chance is so damn paranoid, and Christian telling him our plan to vote him out just pisses me off to the max. I had to do damage control and convince Chance that Will and Toaster are just trying to stir the pot because they dont feel safe and wanted to get our "alliance" to flip on each other. I think that Will is a complete moron. This kid thinks he is running the game, when he is just blowing up everyone's game including his (reminds me of 13 year old me on TG), but he will be put in check pretty soon. Brady is the only person I trust rn and I think it is because we are both returnees. If Will, and Brian vote with us then we can at least hope for a tie... but there is always that very real chance that I am the one getting bamboozled tonight and going home...I am just ready for that damn urn to be walked up and the damn votes to be read...this flippy-floppy bullshit is getting old real quick
1546 days 8 hours ago
Ethan000
Brady

-

Omg what a fucking war today was. Literally so much shit has been going on and this vote has been a complete and utter mess. At first I thought aligning with Caden and Chance would be smart but those 2 are control freaks and lunatic. That is not a combination of people I want to remotely work with for a second. I thought voting Brian would be smart but honestly Brian has been not as bad lately and I doubt the alliance Nathan said of Matt/X/Chance and Caden is real but I can’t risk anything so that is why one of them has to go and Chance was kinda coming at me for believing Nathan. I’m like bro like you’re not going to attack me and control me like that. So, I made a chat with waf, bubba, and toaster cuz we were in the so called four and we decided to vote on Chance. We then added Brian because he was freaking out about it and then we all had a common enemy in Chance. Voting Brian was tempting but I felt better working with bubba and waf where I feel my voice is heard. Then toaster decided to toast himself in the ass by going to chance and telling him that he’s in trouble. That causes Chance to fucking flip and change the vote to waf since he’s been shady and I guess he thinks he’s an X minion.

Even though waf is a moron like I want him in the game because he’s such a crackhead and if Chance does go then I’m in a majority with Brian, Bubba and Waf but he won’t be happy when he finds out he’s leaving lol but he’s a damn erratic and good player and I just can’t have that
1546 days 7 hours ago
Ethan000
~ 16th: Chance ~
1546 days 7 hours ago
Ethan000
Paul

-

confessional: i am SHOOK at the tribal results, I didn't think they'd get rid of Chance because of how terrible his social game was like in a weird way they'd drag him far because nobody liked him
1546 days 6 hours ago
Ethan000
Paul

-

Confessional: that tribe swap scared me, but thankfully we have the majority on our side in the New Aerugo with Myself, Kyle, Natalie and Emily :)
1546 days 6 hours ago
Ethan000
Bubba

-

I am super happy with the results from last tribal. Not only was I able to secure some bonds from the original Artemis tribe, but I have some connections (being Nathan and Natasha) on the other tribe. Also, since I survived I now have a hidden immunity idol (still waiting on that btw..wink..wink) that is good for the next two tribals (which I am assuming wont count this round since I am protected by Exile Island)...I guess since I am on Exile after not being swapped on a tribe, I can relax this round..and hopefully there are no bad surprises..(dream)
-Insert possible foreshadowing here-
1546 days 6 hours ago
Ethan000
Brady

-

Me when I get a terrible swap

If I could ask you which 7 I didn’t want on my tribe like this would be the 7
1546 days 6 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Paul

-

Confessional: Im pissed that we lost because 4 people didn't do ANYTHING. I am leaning towards targeting Brady for sheer annoyance right now.
1545 days 14 hours ago
Ethan000
Caden

-

Confessional: Okay so I’m just really pissed off right now. It’s sad that most of this cast is extremely retarded & gullible because they are just handing FireX the win. I think I have been casted alongside the dumbest cast a group game has ever seen. 🤣🤣🤣. Chance & I tried to make a move on him but Brady & Waf (or whatever the fuck his name is) decided not to. He has relationships with almost everyone in the game yet they will continue to sheep him to get like 8th place LOL. Anyways when I heard there was a swap is was ecstatic, but algo decided to put me on the worst tribe possible. I have Nathan who overreacts about everything and is doing everything in his power to get me out, Gumball, or Gumbitch as I like to call him on my tribe too. He literally attempted to trash talk us during the 2nd challenge and then started to play the victim. I don’t have time for his snowflake ass. Then we have FireX and Waf, his biggest sheep. That’s literally majority so I’m probably next 😂.
1545 days 9 hours ago
Ethan000
Natasha

-

Wow, what a crazy past few days it has been.

The announcement of the tribe swap threw me for literlaly the biggest loop. I was shocked, but I couldn't be happier with the outcome. I'm in the majority, I like those from Amestris that are in the minority, and things at least appear to be comfortable for me. Winning the immunity challenge felt amazing, as much as I wanted to throw it for Duffy to come on our tribe, I couldn't and I let him know that. Because if I did, the "Aerugo Strong" people would most likely target him and I don't want that. I'd rather he learn more on the other tribe so that we can reconvene at the merge and compare notes then. So things are great and simple for me as of right now.

But then I got sent to the Islands of Alchemy. That's where it all got interesting. I was so happy I got to go with Pablo though, I don't know anyone from the other tribe other than Duffy so it just would have been awkward. He and I both had the same idea of going to Resurrection which was nice and kept my trip honest.

The fact that we both got tickets, and have a chance at deciding which pre-merge player will come back into this game is absolutely insane. That's the most wildcard idea I've ever heard of and I'm just curious to see how it plays out. I was hoping a resurrection ticket would have been a second chance for MY game, but it's cool to see that it could potentially support someone else's instead.
1545 days 9 hours ago
Ethan000
Paul

-

Confessional: Im happy I won a Resurrection ticket but i need to win a raffle to win the ultimate prize and ngl that seems like alot of stuff. Im shook im in an alliance "Aerugo Alliance" with Max, Matt and Brady which is weird?
1545 days 8 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Kyle

-

So this swap was kinda weird for me. I knew Brady from a previous game so I was excited to get to work with him and I got to stay with Paul and Natalie as well as Emily, who I haven't talked to as much. However I did lose Malachi and Grace, as well as Nathan, possibly my closest ally out here. I've been trying to get something out of Emily, but she only responds like twice a day, so I'm not really feeling that one. I haven't heard anything from Natalie, who was supposed to be one of my closer allies and was through the first 3 weeks, I'm not sure what happened there. At the challenge, I talked to Nathan and tried to get him to convince his tribe to throw it and get rid of an actual threat in this game like Caden or Brian, but fucking malachi and NATASHA of all people shut that down. That seriously annoys me. We're gonna go to tribal and hopefully vote someone out that probably hasn't said a word to anyone this entire game over someone that can actually win this game. It's blasphemous. Nevertheless, I'm working with what I have over here. Half the tribe never responds to me, so I decided to make a core 3 with Paul and Brady. If all 3 of us survive this tribal, we'll be in good shape going towards the merge. From what I have heard, Matt, Paul, and Brady all all voting for Christian tonight. Hopefully the others catch wind of this plan and go along with it, so there's less room for someone to mess the vote up. But if I can survive this tribal without using the idol I think I'm in a good spot headed towards the merge.
1545 days 7 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
~ 15th: Christian ~
1545 days 6 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Natalie

-

Confessional #1: Wow, I am so sorry for taking the weekend off. Anyway, a quick summary on my nonexistent game: I plan to stick together to "The Crew" which is made up of Grace, Kyle, Nathan, myself, and Malachi and Natasha! On my radar we have Brady and Emily cus why the fudge not. And I plan to keep Paul and Bubba close <3

Now I'm just hoping I get to visit the island but two of my closest allies are going this round so I hope I can get some useful information. I'm excited to blindside The Crew eventually though because all good things come to an end. With me, they come to an end much quicker because I get bored easily. shrugs

open group

Confessionals — Ian’s Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!