This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion

Topic » Reunion

2179 days 5 hours ago
FireX
What did you  about chancello voting himself out
2179 days 5 hours ago
Chandelier
Im so happy
2179 days 5 hours ago
FireX
What was your favorite moment in this season
2179 days 5 hours ago
FireX
Are you gonna host again
2179 days 5 hours ago
bryantandf
X

Your immunity run was great!

Not everyone knows this, but you have the record of having the most individual immunity wins in a season.

And you're the second person to do it, out of 130+ people
2179 days 5 hours ago
BrainJak
LOL Worst Player to host besides Steve?
2179 days 5 hours ago
FireX
Oh shit. 130+ 馃敟馃敟馃敟馃敟
2179 days 5 hours ago
josiahsurvivor
ask me a question.

Also chancellor you are a liar. here somes truth tea. Chancellor promised he would vote for me to win if i gifted him, which i did. And he didint vote for me to win??? Like i dont think its against the rules to ask that so this shows chancellor motherfucker your a snake and thats the truth tea. I have the reciets and proof to prove all of this

https://media.giphy.com/media/3SLCBSDaeBL4k/giphy.gif
2179 days 5 hours ago
BrainJak
No here's a legit one: Was Steve the absolute worst player you've ever hosted or are there tragically some who even outdid him?
2179 days 5 hours ago
bryantandf
What did you think about chancellor voting himself out

That day, Chancellor, Kyle and X voted for Taylor, so it wasn't necessarily voting himself out

I was more surprised on Chandler and Taylor's reaction after the vote, saying that Chancellor was loyal to them
2179 days 5 hours ago
josiahsurvivor
I honestly think kyle was the worst player and can we please adress how he got 2 votes, like thats legit straight up trolling. everyone knows kyle played the worst, and u people voted for him?
2179 days 5 hours ago
PoohSnap
Congrats Chandler, and congrats to the runner ups!

This was a very crazy season, I loved it!
2179 days 5 hours ago
josiahsurvivor
OH CHANCELLOR WASNT LOYAL? OMG I DIDINT EVEN KNOW THAT UNTIL NOW. WOW FUCK U CHANCELLOR PROOVES UR MORE OF A SNAKE
2179 days 5 hours ago
bryantandf
What was your favorite moment in this season?

I would say the tie vote when Brady was voted out.

Sparks flew and chaos ensued. It showed who wanted to play.
2179 days 5 hours ago
bryantandf
Are you gonna host again?

Probably

open group

D&B's Survivor Season 8 : Blood vs Water

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!