This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion

Topic » Reunion

2173 days 19 hours ago
BrainJak
Bryan did I disappoint this season? Did I take the drama too far sometimes or did I just poke the right people in the wrong places? LOL
2173 days 19 hours ago
bryantandf
Chandler

You have finally won a season! How do you feel?
2173 days 19 hours ago
josiahsurvivor
Legit im russell hantz. Like huns. went to FINAL 3 TWICE, AND NEVER WIN. LIKE WHAT IS THIS. Truly tho feel that I played a better game this time then my last game

bryan ask me more questions
2173 days 19 hours ago
Chandelier
Am I the person who found more advantages in all seasons?
2173 days 19 hours ago
bryantandf
Bryan did I disappoint this season? Did I take the drama too far sometimes or did I just poke the right people in the wrong places? LOL

You kinda did a bit in my opinion.

You won in your season because you had an AMAZING SOCIAL Game. This season, I saw the opposite of that. Well this doesn't apply to just you, but you reacted too aggressively to responses that weren't to your liking. And yes it's good to defend yourself, but I wished there was a better way for you to handle it.
2173 days 19 hours ago
josiahsurvivor
omg me realizing chancellor is legit a scam. like hes a scam. scam me for gifts and even voted me out at final 6 like who is this bitch

https://media.giphy.com/media/122miuTzYuZAQw/giphy.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/l3jRSOERpY4Vi/giphy.gif
2173 days 19 hours ago
BrainJak
LOL Thanks I know. I got upset when I realized how many people were really working against me and I struck out when I realized I had no hope. :P I've learned not to be such a pushover or else people just say it's a bitter jury forever
2173 days 19 hours ago
bryantandf
Taylor

In comparison to your last season, what was it that you did differently?

Cuz you been in 2 seasons, been in the final 3 for 2 seasons and you haven't won once.
2173 days 19 hours ago
Chandelier
You have finally won a season! How do you feel?

I think now I've finally redeemed myself in relation to Samoa. It's amazing to know that this time I won because the last time I got so close and that was in my head for days.
2173 days 19 hours ago
josiahsurvivor
Bryan how would you say my game was this season? And can you compare to last season, like did I play better or worse. And just overall, how did you think I played this season
2173 days 19 hours ago
Chandelier
i want more questions
2173 days 19 hours ago
bryantandf
Brian

that's when maturity comes in. you need to realize it's just a game and I'm sure these people were doing the same as well. there are ways to overcome it.
2173 days 19 hours ago
josiahsurvivor
Taylor

In comparison to your last season, what was it that you did differently?

Cuz you been in 2 seasons, been in the final 3 for 2 seasons and you haven't won once.

LEGIT I DESERVE A  SPOT ON LEGENDS SEASON OK. ANYWAYS I PLAYED SO MUCH HARDER THIS SEASON, I WAS WILLING TO BACKSTAB ANYONE AND DO WHATEVER IT TAKES THIS SEASON TO GET TO THE END. AND MANIPULATE PEOPLE.

also the truth tea is at final 5 i shud of got chandler out even tho no one wanted that, so it was impossible to do but i shud of tried harder.
2173 days 19 hours ago
Chandelier
bryan despite all the drama, you consider this season good?
2173 days 19 hours ago
BrainJak
I know sorry. I didn't really blow up until Brady AND Kyle tried using our friendships to get a leg up on me in the games AND ADMITTED IT TO ME. I know I play the game just like anybody else but you do NOT use a friendship as a bargaining tool IDC who you are

open group

D&B's Survivor Season 8 : Blood vs Water

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!