This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

I just want to say

Topic » I just want to say

2126 days 4 hours ago
FireX
Briab butt out. You dont need to concern yourself in wgat happened in BBUK tbh. That has nothing to do with this game. This just proves what i said. I was nice to everyone and so what if me and kyle went at each other over a previous game.
2126 days 3 hours ago
kingLiam
I think we were ALL toxic, nobody is exempt
2126 days 3 hours ago
kingLiam
Everyone who doesn鈥檛 feels that way, is wrong
2126 days ago
BrainJak
Tea
2125 days 22 hours ago
lhooper902976
So Lorenzo, how was I toxic?
2125 days 22 hours ago
kingLiam
I said everyone was involved in this toxic game
2125 days 9 hours ago
Birks4444
Yes, I argued a lot, but I want to say that I was never "toxic" in the way that I was bullying people. Insulting people with HURTFUL NAME CALLING is just inappropriate and there is no excuse for it. I never disrespected anyone unless they were flag out being disrespectful and obnoxious.

I do know that I argued a lot though, so I take ownership of that.

Brian, I'm just going to stop arguing with you because I know that I'm right and you don't have a response to my previous comment. If you want to continue to "prove" that you weren't a bully then we can chat privately.
2125 days 8 hours ago
BrainJak
I told you to come to mails and no response. Don't act like I'm the one avoiding it buddy boi
2125 days 1 hour ago
Birks4444
NAME CALLING is just inappropriate and there is no excuse for it.
2125 days ago
lhooper902976
well steve has done it again in it1002's ISurvivor:Easter Island, guess who refused to pass the torch in the very first immunity challenge when there was barely a lead of 4 people with 12 hours left.
2124 days 14 hours ago
BrainJak
... Steve can stuff that torch up his ass
2124 days 14 hours ago
BrainJak
Oh and *sees my still empty mailbox*

If you're gonna get butthurt over me calling you an idiot when you literally proved me right by going out next, lol you're just angry I knew what was going on.

Besides you swapped tactics after I threw away your (lie) bit. Now it's (you're a bully). No hunny I was a smartie pants who tried to explain what was happening and nobody would believe me till it was all over 馃槝 truthfully I gave Jae more credit than was necessary but aside from that I was on point

open group

D&B's Survivor Season 8 : Blood vs Water

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!