This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

I just want to say

Topic » I just want to say

2125 days ago
CoachWade
This game has become way too personal. There has been way too much drama, way too much bullying and I just can’t take this cast anymore in general tbh.

I think it’s pretty fucked up how people are attacking the f3 for not doing what they want to try and make themselves look better.

So thank Bryan for being a great host through all this controversy. I honestly wouldn’t blame you if this was your last season cause some cast members here treated you like shit.

I’m going to look in the forum for when Taylor answers my question and I’ll cast my vote and then I’m done. I’m definitely not going to the reunion because it’ll just be people bullying each other. This was a great season Bryan I had fun in that aspect but not fun with this cast and I’ve never seen such a dysfunctional cast ever. So Brian and X can go to the reunion and get all their air time but i don’t want none of that so bye guys.

I’m leaving all the group chats. I can’t anymore with these people.
2124 days 23 hours ago
BrainJak
LOL Hypocrite. Don't think I don't remember what you did last week
2124 days 20 hours ago
kingLiam
I agree with Brian, Everyone in the merge was Toxic, every memebr of that tribe was Toxic
2124 days 20 hours ago
BrainJak
Including us, tbh... We got infected with the drama and shit. Sorry on that part Bryan
2124 days 20 hours ago
kingLiam
The only victim here was Bryan, he must be done with this thing. This season was just Toxic
2124 days 19 hours ago
FireX
My air time. Excuse me bitch.
2124 days 19 hours ago
PoohSnap
Mmmm I feel like I never took it to a personal level, but I agree that this game got toxic because some people did.
2124 days 19 hours ago
BrainJak
Agreed *looks at Kyle, Birks, Brady, Taylor, X, Steve*

I think Jae Chancellor Hoop and Lorenzo were the only people who didn't.

I will admit I did it once w Brady but then admitted what I was doing, apologized, and stopped.
2124 days 19 hours ago
RedsKanto
I’ll admit I was toxic, but I don’t think I took things to a personal level. Please tell me if I did
2124 days 19 hours ago
BrainJak
*cough* you did
2124 days 18 hours ago
FireX
Iv never bullied anyone so wtf
2124 days 18 hours ago
FireX
I was pretty decent this game and only time i went off fwas about challenge concerns so yea no need to look at me brian
2124 days 18 hours ago
RedsKanto
Can I ask when I did things to y’all that were not game related?
2124 days 17 hours ago
BrainJak
*glares at X and Kyle*

You guys argued about BBUK more than you spoke about the game, you both argued with one another abd from what I saw insulted each other. It was painful to watch
2124 days 17 hours ago
Birks4444
agoBrainJak
Agreed *looks at Kyle, Birks, Brady, Taylor, X, Steve*

I think Jae Chancellor Hoop and Lorenzo were the only people who didn't.

I will admit I did it once w Brady but then admitted what I was doing, apologized, and stopped.
---------

I've had enough of you Brian. You were the most toxic on this cast. Name ONE time I took it to a personal level. ONE TIME. You don't seem to understand that you are the probLen. You constantly downgrade Kyle, you constantly riled up Steve to act like the way he is, you constantly played the victim, you constantly got mad at all of us for playing the game and YOU insulted everyone the most.

So name one time I took it to a personal level, because I know that I never did. So don't glare at me, most of this is your fault, whether you believe it or not.
2124 days 17 hours ago
Birks4444
On a side note, I'd like to apologize to Bryan. You are an amazing host, I'm sorry for my constant arguing, I just can't handle Brian's bs. You sawhorses I was in my first season and I never argued with anyone. There are some people who just like to cause problems and then play victim.

open group

D&B's Survivor Season 8 : Blood vs Water

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!