This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9 - Sangua

Topic » Tribal Council #9 - Sangua

2172 days 3 hours ago
MyrtleMountain
Um.....
2172 days 3 hours ago
PoohSnap
Bye Birks!
2172 days 2 hours ago
Silver09
https://media0.giphy.com/media/6J65iUfs4vlh6/giphy.gif
2172 days 2 hours ago
Birks4444
agoFireX
#BIGMOVEZZZZ

Big moves my ass Fire.
2172 days 2 hours ago
BrainJak
*claps* now THAT was entertaining
2172 days 2 hours ago
Birks4444
Literally none of you have my vote.

FireX you're an arrogant hypocrite and I would never vote for you.

Chancellor, you've never spoken to me or reached out so that speaks to you're social game. Also you have like 60 votes against you.

Jae, Chandler & Kyle, there's one thing when you're strong socially and you're playing all sides. But all you guys do is flip flop flip flop flip effing flop with no reason to do so.

Taylor and Hoop I'm done with you guys playing all nice and innocent all of the time. It's annoying, just play the game and don't suck up.

Bryan, I love this game from the bottom of my heart. I'm leaving proud :)
I got rid of Dan, almost won immunity and survived a bit despite Brian, Fire and Chancellor wanting me out.

BYE
2172 days 2 hours ago
BrainJak
*cough* actually I didn't want you out Brady did but oki
2172 days 2 hours ago
Birks4444
Yes of course you didn't want me out that's. That's why you voted for me more than once right, since you had no intentions of wanting me out.
2172 days 1 hour ago
BrainJak
Actually I didn't lol I was told to 馃槝 but you keep trying sweetie
2172 days 1 hour ago
dwipeouts
fuckadoo
2172 days ago
FireX
How TF am i a  arrogant hypocrite like really. I have Not even been cocky as iv yet to be in position to be.
2172 days ago
FireX
And its ine to be salty but i aint the only 1 to vote you out. Last  cchecked cyou have been gunning for me so dont get pissed that you got out
2172 days ago
FireX
If this tribal showed ANYTHING its that you got  cocky about your spot in the game
2171 days 17 hours ago
Birks4444
im not salty that you got me out lmao

I wasn't cocky at all, I knew Chandler, Jae and Kyle are flip floppers. And fyi, my speech included others too, so don't act like you're being victimized here. You are very hard to get along with and calling people liars and hypocrites (without knowing the meaning of those words) is very poor social game.
2171 days 14 hours ago
RedsKanto
Oof

open group

D&B's Survivor Season 8 : Blood vs Water

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!