This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Round 1: All About Jaxon Week

Topic » Round 1: All About Jaxon Week

509 days 12 hours ago
Jaxon
Standing before me are fifteen hand-picked JUSCC alumni who debuted in Versus, Masked, Back To Basics, TAR, or Masked 2. There is one thing that everyone here has, and that is you were one of my All Stars. Each and every one of you impressed me in one way or another, and I have created a cast that I feel will be the best of the best to represent the latter half of this series.

As you may have noticed, my usual panel of judges is competing this season and there is no replacement panel this season. This season you have one goal in mind, and that is to impress me, and me only, to earn the title of JUSCC Champion.

Additionally, I will formally announce now that there are a few season long stipulations with your posts:
1. Returning as a JUSCC, no contestant is able to use the same artist more than 2 times within a season, unless the theme calls for it.
2. This season, no songs that have charted on the Billboard Hot 100 will be allowed to be used... even if they were #100.

Your theme for the first round is a simple one, ‘All About Jaxon.’

You are my All Stars, and at this point I think that each and every one of you should know what I look for in musical taste. Your task is to send me a song that will blow me away and prove why you are one of my All Stars. This theme is completely open.

List Of Songs Previously Used (You can't use these songs): https://tinyurl.com/5xpmct43

Good luck! You have until 7:30pm est on 12/28 to post!
509 days 10 hours ago
Hunty
Tove Lo, SG Lewis _ Call on Me
https://youtu.be/ooNzY674MW8
509 days 9 hours ago
Snails
509 days 7 hours ago
oswordo3
509 days 7 hours ago
CutieAmy
509 days 6 hours ago
Demgirl6
509 days 5 hours ago
Symmetry888

let me know if this is on a billboard but i couldnt find anything 👉👈 hope u like girli i like girli we all like girli
508 days 20 hours ago
hellocat
Can't go wrong with a girl group

508 days 8 hours ago
Jaxon
Kellens Submission:

Mom

508 days 6 hours ago
Jaxon
Jans Submission

a fun indie rock girl bop, complete with the relatable young adult message about being self-aware about our problems and quirks and rather than being down about them or trying to fix them, we just rock with our current situation and make the most with the cards we've been given!
508 days 1 hour ago
PennyTrationStan
507 days 21 hours ago
StraightLoonie
507 days 20 hours ago
Zackaroni68
507 days 17 hours ago
tyleror
507 days 16 hours ago
Absol
507 days 13 hours ago
sjsoccer88

open group

Jaxons Ultimate Song Choice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!