This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

- Survivor Tortuga Exile Island Reunion -

Topic » - Survivor Tortuga Exile..

2497 days 3 hours ago
Brittney
sean probably gets hero :P
2497 days 3 hours ago
Caliboy
Rodrigo I apologize you feel that way however coming in I wasn't expecting to have such strong bonds with all the veterans as I did and ultimately my ties was more so with Ethan andrew and Robert until Ethan saw the dangerous winning game I had that ultimately screwed me and so it's not karma on your end. We only really played in a social U.K. Bb game and we rarely talk in that but I did appreciate your efforts you had in this game but a lot of others were on same boat and ultimately the shade just couldn't save you and i am not mad at my game at all so you can stay salty but I didn't mean harm from voting you out like that as it was a tough call regardless.
2497 days 3 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Btw I love how no one answers to my messages
Guess y'all are seeing you messed up, it doesn't take the hurt from it anyways
2497 days 3 hours ago
JMez2612
This is NOT the end of my run, unless Erik doesn't want me anymore lol.
2497 days 3 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Your Villain of the Season! NOLAN K.

Congratulations Nolan! Like I said; these awards were pretty difficult to decide. But, your social game was criticized. And certain Individuals viewed you as a Russell Hantz-type character.

And your season's Hero!

x
x
x
x
x

ETHAN C!

Like I said! A truly tough award to hand out! It seems a rookie might receive this award! But, they turned on themselves ultimately losing their chances at receiving this award. Ethan was viewed as "The Golden Boy" and was seen as the Juror's last hope to defeat the evil remaining in the game Finale night.
2497 days 3 hours ago
Brittney
Right, rodrigo you hardly talked to me before that tribal so as far as I was concerned, we weren't that close of allies and I didn't trust you much.
2497 days 3 hours ago
Brittney
oh I'm shocked thank you erik!
2497 days 3 hours ago
Caliboy
And Ethan's fitting for hero I mean he did try to save the rooks and position himself to win for it, it was a solid strategy Ethan!
2497 days 3 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Now moving onto the "Bigger" Awards I give out each season. We have the Fan Favorite Award! Player of the Season! Underdog of the Season! and The Entertainment Award!

The Fan Favorite Award was solely decided by the Season 17 Viewer's Lounge! 17 votes were cast for Fan Favorite and the poll was closed the moment the Final Tribal Council began. 6 castaways received votes for Fan Favorite. The castaways who received votes in the poll Alexander D! Andrew D! Ethan C! Nick B! Nolan K! and Sean P! Your Fan Favorite is......
2497 days 3 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Yeah but we had 2 guys from the outs Sean like WTF!? Just by trying to vote me Ethan was being more shady then myself
It honestly made me feel embarrassed and I don't know wether I should come back or no in the eventuality of a Last Chances season like Erik told me he would let me know if he did it
And in that message Eton were the person I know, I didn't demand any loyalty from you, in fact I didn't even remember ever having contact with you. Who gave he's loyalty or at least a few words to someone was you to me, and seeing that you broke those few words that I took as friendly and as an alliance making words really is fucked up in my opinion, but I do forgive you obviously
2497 days 3 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
0 min agoDelete ReplyCaliboy
And Ethan's fitting for hero I mean he did try to save the rooks and position himself to win for it, it was a solid strategy Ethan!

Him saving the rooks was the ultimate factor into why it tipped into his favor over you or Andrew.
2497 days 3 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

with 29.4% of the votes.

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

SEAN P!

Congratulations! You kept the Viewer's entertained throughout this game as well as myself. You are the Fan Favorite for Survivor Tortuga - Exile Island!
2497 days 3 hours ago
rodrigueseve
AndEthan if you didn't trust me why did you even try to talk to me? You were the person that started chatting with me, if you were going to vote me out and don't want me to get salty, then you shouldn't have done so just for the sake of calling it a blindside
2497 days 3 hours ago
JMez2612
Congrats Sean!
2497 days 3 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
And we have 3 other awards to hand out; and they are SOLELY determined by my thoughts on the game.

Player of the Season -
Underdog of the Season -
Entertainment Award

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor Cagayan S23 -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!