This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

- Survivor Tortuga Exile Island Reunion -

Topic » - Survivor Tortuga Exile..

2506 days 7 hours ago
Brittney
@Rodrigo it literally is why you got voted off LOL I used that first challenge to make sure people saw you/Nolan/Hufus as a trio so that all of you would be targeted premerge SORRY
2506 days 7 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Hufus D. - The night you left; your Original Tribe had the numbers. Surely one of the two returning castaways on your newly swapped Tribe should have been voted out. But, we witnessed a shift in power leading to your demise. Why do you feel you were targeted before a potential merge?
2506 days 7 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
ReplyBrittney
@Rodrigo it literally is why you got voted off LOL I used that first challenge to make sure people saw you/Nolan/Hufus as a trio so that all of you would be targeted premerge SORRY

Sorry Rodrigo. It truly was the only reason
2506 days 7 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Alright; if no one has anything else they immediately want to know; GAME-RELATED... we can move onto awards! The 4 awards I give out for my Series are the Fan Favorite Award! Player of the Season! Underdog of the Season! and The Entertainment Award! Recently added awards as of S15 BB vs ISS include, Hero and Villain of the Season! And the untapped Potential Award that will go to a certain pre-merge castaway who showed promise during the early stages of the game; but couldn't manage to find their footing.......
2506 days 7 hours ago
bboyRobert
Again, thanks everyone who voted for me to win <3. & thanks to all of this season's players for an incredible season!
2506 days 7 hours ago
Hufus
@Erik this is quite simple... Some of the rookies suck and screwed everything. ^-^ I'm glad it was an all returnee f3 and that Robert won btw. It all went wrong from the first challenge when Nolan screwed me by making Rodrigo push hard for me while i was out of the loop. LOL And then when we swapped, I'm almost sure Alex ratted out the plan to Nolan, which made him play his idol, and then he made everyone think I was the one that did it. So Alex happened btw.
2506 days 7 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
I'll begin with the awards recently added to this Series. Up first! The "Untapped Potential" Award! There were a few castaways that left early who showed promise if they were only able to find their footing. It was a pretty tough choice between two Individuals. But, I have made my decision. The winner of the "Untapped Potential" award is...........
2506 days 7 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Well since the question that was given to me was nothing like I would expect, guess I'm just gonna say what I have to say
I'm extremely salty about my elimination, and when I say extremely salty I really mean. I outed my eggs all in the Ethan, Sean and Andrew basket and I thought we were solid. Of course I had some side bonds but who doesn't? Anyways, I was actually mad that my alliance voted for me, I did nothing to hurt my alliance, I played with INTEGRITY and RESPECT. I played the game the way I feel its more fair and I came into this game to prove myself after quitting but y'all just made me feel like an idiot, specially Sean and Andrew that were friends/ people I knew. However looking at the stats, let's see where that got you! That's right, nowhere! 2 of you didn't make it to the FTC and the one who did got 0 votes so karma is a big ads bitch
Just wanting y'all to know, it hurts when you are loyal to a set of people and just want to do whatever's best to they're game and mine and just gets punished for that. It ain't cool, it's actually sad
2506 days 7 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
x
x
x
x
x

cococolin112/Colin F!

Like I said; it was a tough decision between castaways Hufus D. and Colin F. But, Colin had a better grasp of the dynamics of the rookies Tribe. He also tried to keep the rookies from falling apart. He was entertaining to watch and had great confessions. I feel this award is just! Congrats Colin!
2506 days 7 hours ago
rodrigueseve
And talking about the supposed trio: side bonds
As I said everyone has them, I was completely loyal to you guys because Andrew in the alliance and he is one of my best friends in the site
2506 days 7 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Up next! I will reveal both our Hero and Villain of the Season's! I'll say this much! There wasn't anyone here who played completely villainous. And there was a ton of you who showed Heroic qualities throughout this game. So, it made deciding who our Season's Hero was far more difficult and it truly was a strenuous task! Time to reveal who took home the title's for both "Hero" and "Villain"....................
2506 days 7 hours ago
Hufus
i feel sorry for colin cause he was really smart and couldve gone far, but he was loyal to me and that was it for him in the next tribal </3 really deserved this award
2506 days 7 hours ago
JMez2612
I feel like Anna might get it
2506 days 7 hours ago
mysterygame2
I'm on break I came to just say that congratulations Robert. #Robbed #RusellHantz I've had a fun time after two years and I set a record so that's lit but this is the end of my run so I'll look forward to watching future seasons to come.
2506 days 7 hours ago
JMez2612
or Sean

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor Cagayan S23 -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!