This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

- Survivor Tortuga Exile Island Reunion -

Topic » - Survivor Tortuga Exile..

2506 days 8 hours ago
bboyRobert
Robert Q. - Congratulations! You just won the Title of Sole Survivor of Survivor Tortuga - Exile Island! What is going through your mind right now? Once the game began; did you feel like you'd be the one to walk away with the Title of Sole Survivor?

I didn't think I would win when I started the game. I was just looking to do better than I previously did. As the days went on and I kept avoding tribals and then gaining an advntage, i quickly started to realise "Im in this". With every single tribal starting at merge i realized I could win & never gave up hope from there. I thought i was going to get eliminated at f4 lol
2506 days 8 hours ago
rodrigueseve
I'm waiting for my question, I wanna show how mad I am
2506 days 8 hours ago
FireX
Brian H. - You unfortunately were targeted early on by your tribe for your challenge performance in the first few challenges. Do you think it's possible you missed out on valuable bonding time with your tribe missing out on those early challenges?

I missed the first challenge due to having a prior occasion and the second i was unable to due and ik i needed to go to exile so i made sure i was there. I eas in a 4 person allince so i was social and i got blindsided. I will for sure do better my next time.
2506 days 8 hours ago
JMez2612
I definitely don't feel like I made a mistake telling Alex, I was receiving votes before that anyway. Was it a smart idea? No, but I don't regret anything. Also, I'd rather have been guaranteed an advantage than find the clue. There was 400 options and it was just not worth it imo.
2506 days 8 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Rodrigo S. - This season we witnessed a twist known as the "Exile Island" Twist come into play. Do you feel that you may have made yourself a target with your vocality in making Exile Island decisions with your tribe early on this game?
2506 days 8 hours ago
Basketball200
Congrats Rob
2506 days 8 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Anna M. - - This has been quite the controversial season. How did you personally feel about the Final Tribal Council? Do you feel the right person walked away with the title?

Nick B. - I'd like to thank you for playing Nick! Last rookie standing!! What an accomplishment! Aside from being the last rookie standing. Do you feel being a rookie or a veteran influenced the direction of this game in any way?
2506 days 8 hours ago
Caliboy
0 min agoYoundAndReckless
Sean P. - You are no stranger to the Finale Episode. And once again; you fell short of the penultimate goal. You are likely one of the strongest castaways in this series not to win a Title. I truly feel that you would have won had you made FTC. Arguably played one of the strongest games this season; you managed to make it to the Final 4 despite the target you had throughout the season. You won Individual Immunity challenge and managed a successful Idol play. My question to you is; do you think there is anything you could have done or done differently to keep the power in your favor Finale night?

Honestly with the break I should of strategize more with andrew in potentially preparing myself for the F4 votes that ultimately got me out. I should of also considered doing Andrew at F5 but it was a bit risky but a few times I thought reshuffling the deck but I really felt it was strong enough to get me to F3! It sucks to fall short again but I really think I played this season the best out of the 3 so I am all smiles that my ride and die ally took it instead!
2506 days 8 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Bailey M. - You were the 1st Member of the Jury. Coming into this game after recently showcasing your skills and attributes in Venezuela; you had a HUGE target on your back. But, you did everything you possibly could have. You made bonds; contributed to your tribe. You were likable. However; despite your attempts to lay low. You couldn't escape the target. People were afraid of your challenge abilities and your abilities to find Idols. Do you feel there is anything you could have done to survive any longer than you did?

Ryan G. - You made the mistake of getting too comfortable in this game. Certain castaways felt you were feeling too comfortable and ultimately decided to act on it. Looking back at it; do you feel you may have gotten too comfortable with your position in the game?
2506 days 8 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Rodrigo S. - This season we witnessed a twist known as the "Exile Island" Twist come into play. Do you feel that you may have made yourself a target with your vocality in making Exile Island decisions with your tribe early on this game?

Lol know I actually don't think it was that I only did it once in the first challenge.that was definitely NOT why I was voted off
2506 days 8 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
VIEWER's if any - Do you feel the right person walked away with the title? Where do you feel the season itself along with it's winner may rank in the season/winner rankings?
2506 days 8 hours ago
Hufus
dont ignore me erik </3
2506 days 8 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Of all questions you could have asked me you ask me that, alright...
2506 days 8 hours ago
Brittney
Ethan C. - Your entire game has improved a ton since your first appearance in this series. You played a strong game all-around. I was mildly impressed watching how much you have grown as a castaway throughout this series. With this being your 3rd appearance; you finally were able to make it to the Finale Episode. Sadly, you were cut short of the ultimate goal of making it to the FTC. How proud are you of the accomplishments you made throughout this series?

Yeah I'm really proud of how I've grown since my first time playing. I've learned the importance of finding a balance between physical, social, and strategic play. I'm glad you've gotten to see my growth from when I was just starting to play group games to now!
2506 days 8 hours ago
Caliboy
Rodrigo believe it or not it was partially the reason but ok

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor Cagayan S23 -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!