This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

- Survivor Tortuga Exile Island Reunion -

Topic » - Survivor Tortuga Exile..

2497 days 2 hours ago
Caliboy
Oh wow I hardly ever win fan favorite lmao
2497 days 2 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Our next award is the Player of the Season!

The next award is the Player of the Season award and they are the players who I felt stood out the most in this cast with their gameplay. This season; we witnessed tons of complex strategy. But, ultimately, it came down to these FOUR castaways (as they each made this difficult for me). Your nominees for the Player of the Season are as followed......
2497 days 2 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
x
x
x
x
x
x

Ethan C!

x
x
x
x
x
x

Nolan K!

x
x
x
x
x
x

Robert Q!

x
x
x
x
x
x

And Sean P!
2497 days 2 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Ok I can cope with those 4 nominees actually
2497 days 2 hours ago
Brittney
congrats on fan fave sean!
2497 days 1 hour ago
YoundAndReckless
Like I said; you all made this award EXTREMELY difficult to hand out. I truly believe Sean would have won this game hands down had he made FTC. Robert played a very calculated game and ultimately put himself in a winning position. Nolan managed to obtain 4 Idols and 4 Individual Immunity wins. No knocking on Nolan's achievements as only one other castaway in this series has managed to obtain 4 Idols in one game. And Ethan was playing a winning game in the eyes of the Jury. Truly liked by many. So with that said.............

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
2497 days 1 hour ago
Caliboy
Thx Ethan and the fans xP
2497 days 1 hour ago
Basketball200
Ryan G. - You made the mistake of getting too comfortable in this game. Certain castaways felt you were feeling too comfortable and ultimately decided to act on it. Looking back at it; do you feel you may have gotten too comfortable with your position in the game?
Lmao I was never comfortable with my position. My downfall was trusting certain people. Especially Alex who lied to me about Hufus telling Nolan to play the idol.
2497 days 1 hour ago
YoundAndReckless
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Congratulations Robert Q! You are this Season's Player of the Season!

This was a VERY difficult decision between both Robert and Sean ultimately when the decision came down to it. These two both played similar games. One was more outspoken than the other. But, I truly believe that is what set Robert apart from many in this game. He never showed his full hand. And even after the Final 6 Tribal Council when the Shadow Ballot was played. Robert left everyone scratching their heads as they pondered the thought of Ethan/Nolan/Nick playing the advantage. I know how bad you were trying to obtain this Sean. But, Robert truly deserves this award for his gameplay. He managed to keep himself in a position of power throughout this entire game without being seen as a threat to win. He had a stellar social and strategic sense out of this world.
2497 days 1 hour ago
YoundAndReckless
Our next Award is...The Underdog of the Season!

The Underdog of the Season award goes to the player who I felt had to face hardships and overcome obstacles throughout the game. The nominees for the Underdog of the season..........
2497 days 1 hour ago
Brittney
congrats robert!
2497 days 1 hour ago
rodrigueseve
Nolan got the Underdog one
2497 days 1 hour ago
Caliboy
Oh I expected Robert to get it aka sole survivor lmao grats Robert!
2497 days 1 hour ago
bboyRobert
Oh wow thank you. I am honored!
2497 days 1 hour ago
YoundAndReckless
x
x
x
x
x
x

Andrew D!

x
x
x
x
x
x

Nick B!

x
x
x
x
x
x

And Nolan K!

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor Cagayan S23 -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!