This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 11 Applications

Topic » Season 11 Applications

2462 days 11 hours ago
OldNewz
******************NEW PLAYERS ONLY*********************

Applications are open from July 29th to August 12th.
The season will consist of 16-18 castaways (pending on quality of applications)
The season is subject to start around August 14th to August 15th.

First Name:
Last Name:
Current State of Residency:
Time Zone:
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game:
Favorite Survivor Season and Why:
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why:
Hero or Villain:
Physical, Social, or Strategic:

Do you like twists?:
Will You Send Confessionals:

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?:
2459 days 10 hours ago
awwsum11
First Name: Eric
Last Name: M
Current State of Residency: Virginia
Time Zone: EST
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: Newz blocking me on Skype for backstabbing him (it's actually All Stars in Ben's group, go check me out ;)    )
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Australian Survivor season 3 because it felt more real (if that makes sense). Like I connected with those players on an emotional level more than US seasons.
Favorite Survivor Contestant and Why: Colby Donaldson because he's loyal and nice like me :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Hero or Villain: I like to think hero but some think villain !
Physical, Social, or Strategic: Social 100% I'm dumb and not athletic

Do you like twists?: Yeah why not
Will You Send Confessionals: Voice confessionals yes :)

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: Yeah
2458 days 17 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
First Name: Brittany
Last Name: J.
Current State of Residency: Florida
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: My favorite experience would've been in a TTRS season named The Banker. It was an original format so it was fun having to play and the fact that I made the finale made it even better!
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: China mainly because that's what introduced me to survivor and made me love my favorite survivor contestant. Loved lots of the players on that season.
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Amanda Kimmel because her trio with Courtney and Todd and then her duo with Parvati were some of my favorites. She knows how to play the game and deserved to win at least once! Always someone to root for. She's very loyal and isn't bad in challenges.
Hero or Villain: Hero
Physical, Social, or Strategic: Social

Do you like twists?: Love them
Will You Send Confessionals: Of course!

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: Yes
2456 days 14 hours ago
Maicolx3
First Name: Israel
Last Name: G.
Current State of Residency: New Jersey
Time Zone: Eastern
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: Interacting with everyone, getting to know people and make new friendships.
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Blood vs Water Season 27 because it was something completely different competing with your loved ones.
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Sandra Diaz-Twine because Queen ;)

Do you like twists?: Bring it!
Will You Send Confessionals: Of Course :)
2456 days 6 hours ago
UnicornChicken
First Name: Tyler
Last Name: A.
Current State of Residency: New South Wales, Australia
Time Zone: AEST
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: I've only had one group game, but I loved just about every immunity challenge. It's just a great place to call everyone out and wreak havoc. They really get me worked up.
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: South Pacific. I know that might sound crazy to some people, but it was the first Survivor season I watched fully, and there is something so dark about that season that it's just really appealing to me. I also really loved a lot of the castaways excluding most of the final 5. Plenty of underrated players that went out too early.
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Edna Ma. She is the annoying duped queen of season 23. She got herself to final 7 by doing laundry and giving back massages.
Hero or Villain: I think I'm a hero, but I can come across as a villain to some people because of my intense personality.
Physical, Social, or Strategic: Can I say all 3? Only because I suck equally at all 3 aspects.

Do you like twists?: I have mixed opinions. My answer is yes if they benefit me.
Will You Send Confessionals: Confessionals are my favourite part, I will send so many. You'll have to tell me to stop when you get sick of them.

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: Yup! It's nice if they're after 8, but I can drag my lazy ass to the ones at 6. I don't miss challenges!
2456 days 3 hours ago
BBHoe
First Name: Patsy
Last Name: Lance
Current State of Residency: Singapore
Time Zone: GST +8
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: I've been in several group games and one of my favourite experiences is winning. I've won 2/3 group games I have been in, and the other time I placed 2nd. I love the taste for victory, I'm hungry for it :)
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Season 34
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Kelley Wentworth, she's a hungry bitch like me who slays at challenges, doesn't give a fuck, and is super smart
Hero or Villain: Villain
Physical, Social, or Strategic: Strategic

Do you like twists?: Not really, but I guess to be a versatile player you have to be fluid with twists!
Will You Send Confessionals: Definitely!

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: I can do 8-9PM EST
2456 days ago
Myah98
First Name: Jake
Last Name: Raymond
Current State of Residency: Sydney
Describe to me your favourite experience in a group game: Meeting new people in my second ever group game, they were so nice and fun and they really did make it my favourite experience ever.
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Cagayan - Their was a clear threat, Tony, but he still managed to turn it out with his innovative techniques which were hilarious to watch.
Favorite Survivor Contestant and Why: Sandra, cause she's bloody hilarious! <3
Hero or Villain: Hero! :)
Physical, Social, or Strategic: Strategic! :)

Do you like twists?: YES
Will You Send Confessionals: YAS

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: PERFECT!
2455 days 12 hours ago
Maladus1
First Name: Brandan
Last Name: Gianni
Current State of Residency: NY
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: well favorite experience was W&P's HvV, even though I had like a solid mental breakdown in that game. I liked the people, and from my perspective the game was fucking crazy as hell, and to this day it remains my favorite season to play in.
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Amazon, it's an oldie but I liked the constant game shifts.
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Denise Stanley, mainly because she is an underrated winner and played a really good social game. Favorite winner.

Do you like twists?: Depends on if the twist fucks me over or not, which it hasn't yet so yeah
Will You Send Confessionals: Do you prefer video or text?

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you? They should work!
2455 days 9 hours ago
SkeletaG
******************NEW PLAYERS ONLY*********************

First Name: Skeleta
Last Name: G
Current State of Residency: Sydney, Australia
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: Exposing people. I love to start drama with people and fuck up their games. I create Exposed Party Forums and exposed the hell out of their ass
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Season 28 because I like to see smart people flop and you have chaos Kass which reminds me of myself
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Chaos Kass, she is def like me, we like to start shit and flip flop
Hero or Villain: Villain duh.
Physical, Social, or Strategic: Physical.

Do you like twists?: Fuck no, but if you want me to say yes to play then yea
Will You Send Confessionals: Fuck yea

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: 8PM EST and later pls
2455 days 9 hours ago
lliiaamm
First Name: Liam
Last Name: M
Current State of Residency: NSW
Time Zone: AUSTRALIAN EASTERN
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: When I convinced someone to use their idol on me
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: argh I think survivor heroes vs. villains because it's very entertaining and so many blindsides
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Parvati Shallow because queen of manipulation or Kim spradlin because she is such a powerhouse and she dominates
Hero or Villain: a lol bit of both
Physical, Social, or Strategic: a social strategist

Do you like twists?: fuck yes
Will You Send Confessionals: fuck yes

And yeah sure the later the better
2455 days 4 hours ago
Hellyeahh98

First Name: Britney
Last Name: Collins
Current State of Residency: Sydney
Time Zone: AEST Australia
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: I've only been with one group game and that was meeting nice people.
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Game Changers bcoz Sarah rocked!
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Sarah bcoz she rocked and she deserved to win!

Do you like twists?: Yes.
Will You Send Confessionals: Yes.

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: Yeah! :)
2454 days 20 hours ago
ziggyzaggy16
First Name: Zach
Last Name: C
Current State of Residency: Delaware

Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: The Power Struggle, S11! It was so fun and probably one of my best strategic games ever!

Favorite Survivor Season and Why: I usually say Samoa, but sometimes I think Tocantins or Heroes vs Villains. Tocantins because it was the first season I saw and it did have some great characters. Samoa because the person I was rooting for won and that was the first season I really understood the gameplay. And Heroes vs. Villains was just freakin' amazing!

Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Natalie White because she highlighted how the social game can be used to win despite not being the most strategically savvy player in the game.

Do you like twists?: Yes, but not when they go overboard and there are twenty twists in one season.
Will You Send Confessionals: Yes

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: Yup
2454 days 19 hours ago
NotNicky333
First Name: Nicky
Last Name: Sternes
Current State of Residency: Illinois
Time Zone: CST
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: Sasha big brother hell all stars. Halloween and his premade (which I guess I'm apart of) always control the game. I was able to get Halloween first jury member and go un-nommed to 4th (11th round) (last un-nommed was Week 4 except me) and yeah I completely slayed until the floater of the season voted me out for 4th.
https://i.gyazo.com/38206f40655a50e447abf8f3081e8b5d.png
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Micronesia because of all the iconic women.
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Shamar from Caramoan because he was so funny and he's the king of rubbing sand in his eye.
Hero or Villain: Villain
Physical, Social, or Strategic: social

Do you like twists?: yeah but not too many
Will You Send Confessionals: yeah but more when I'm at tribal

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: yeah but later is better for me:
2454 days 17 hours ago
LiukBB
First Name: Luca
Last Name:D
Current State of Residency: Italy
Time Zone: GMT+1
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: I was in a survivor, I was slaying then i got voted out
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Cagayan cause it's amazing
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Suzanne season 1 cause she was feisty

Do you like twists?: Yessa
Will You Send Confessionals: Gimme your skype and I'll do it

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?:only 6 and 7 are good
2454 days 17 hours ago
Mchappy
First Name: Noah
Last Name: Ü
Current State of Residency: MN
Time Zone: CST
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: Never getting to win :')
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: There are honestly too many to love
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Again, too many. But Sandra the Queen of Queens is a fav.
Hero or Villain: I want to be a Hero now.

Do you like twists?: NOPE
Will You Send Confessionals: YEP

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: No not really but hey, I see you spamming on blogs that you need contestants all the time so let me be your early boot.
2454 days 16 hours ago
MJFJUNE
First Name: Zyler
Last Name: G
Current State of Residency: Connecticut
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: Winning Libanz BB1
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Heroes Vs Villains because of the constant drama as well as power struggles
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: It's Sandra but I won't give a cliche answer. Eliza from Vanuatu because she was woke, fierce, and iconic

Do you like twists?: I do as long as they don't screw me
Will You Send Confessionals: Yes

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: Yes

open group

M&N's Survivor Applications

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!