This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 11 Applications

Topic » Season 11 Applications

2454 days 14 hours ago
ParvatiS
First Name: Parvati
Last Name: S
Current State of Residency: NY
Time Zone: EST
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: Meeting new people and having those friendships last a long time. Also, winning because that's what we're all here for right?
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Heroes vs. Villains because the cast was perfect and there were so many crazy moves
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Parvati because she had an amazing gameplay in both Micronesia and HvV
Hero or Villain: Both!
Physical, Social, or Strategic: Strategic

Do you like twists?: They are exciting but can screw you over. But to answer the question, yes!
Will You Send Confessionals: Yes!

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: Yes but the later the better
2454 days 8 hours ago
Sharon
First  Name: Sharon
Last Name: A
Current State of Residency: NY
Time Zone: East
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: Playing with people who enjoy playing in group games like me and having fun/ Trying to Win!
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Micronesia Because i thought it was a really good game and had a good share of good moves n loved the cast.
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Amanda K. becaude she plays a great game shes very loyal and is able to make it far into the game.
Hero or Villain: Bothish but probably hero
Physical, Social, or Strategic: Social

Do you like twists?: sometimes but i honestly really like a simple game with no twists.
Will You Send Confessionals:Yes

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: Yeah.
2453 days 4 hours ago
Dedmon
First Name: Daniele
Last Name: Reed
Current State of Residency: Washington
Time Zone: PST
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: I haven't had a lot honestly, I'm new to the whole website, but I like winning challenges.
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Heroes vs. Villians was great, I loved the whole atmosphere it brought especially the villians dominating the heroes.
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Got to be between Denise Stapley or Parvati Shallow, Parvati's double idol play was iconic. Denise played an amazing game.
Hero or Villain: Villian.
Physical, Social, or Strategic: Strategic.

Do you like twists?: Hells yeah, except the ones where I get out because of it.
Will You Send Confessionals: Totes McGoats.

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: Yahhhhhh
2450 days 17 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
First Name: Simon
Last Name: B
Current State of Residency: Massachusetts
Time Zone: EST
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: My favorite experience is meeting new friends, seeing old friends again, and all that.
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Millennials vs Gen X. It was amazing to see two completely different generations. You have one that was raised by baby boomers and were raised just like their ancestors. The millennials, however, had technology everywhere they went, literally. They had easy going parents and lived a different way.
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Cochran. He was a hero, a smart player, and he won a season!
Hero or Villain: Depends. If we've got lots of threatening villains, I'll totally be a hero, but if the game is getting boring, I'll play my stick idol on someone ;)
Physical, Social, or Strategic: Strategic. Without strategy, you can't have a good physical or social game.

Do you like twists?: I wouldn't say I LIKE twists, but they make the game interesting once in awhile.
Will You Send Confessionals: You bet your ass I will.

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: 6 is a little iffy, but other than that, any other time should be fine.
2446 days 9 hours ago
rollingderp
First Name: Re
Last Name: K.
Current State of Residency: Rhode Island
Time Zone: central
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: When I won two back to back POVs in a big brother and was saved for 3 weeks.
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: *sips tea*
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: cirie fields queen of getting off the couch
Hero or Villain: hero
Physical, Social, or Strategic: strategic

Do you like twists?: no
Will You Send Confessionals: yes

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: yes
2445 days 18 hours ago
OldNewz
CLOSED

open group

M&N's Survivor Applications

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!