This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 8 Applications

Topic » Season 8 Applications

2539 days 16 hours ago
Pieguy555
Applications are open from May 21st to June 1st
The season will consist of 16-18 castaways (pending on quality of applications)
The season is subject to start around June 3rd

First Name:
Last Name:
Time Zone:
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game:
Favorite Survivor Season and Why:
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why:
Do you like twists?:
Will You Send Confessionals (We expect one at least every two Tribal Councils):

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?:
2539 days 12 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
First Name: Scott
Last Name: Simone-Nguyen
Current State of Residency: OR
Time Zone: Pacific
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: Sucking the big dick of the the only good b******r OldNewz
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: 32 because we got butthurt ass people getting mad over Michele's win
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: None but probably Hali
Do you like twists?: Yes especially ones where the game merges with another group game
Will You Send Confessionals (We expect one at least every two Tribal Councils): Yes

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: Yes
2539 days 12 hours ago
EM002
First Name: Eric
Last Name: Martinez
Current State of Residency: FL
Time Zone: EST
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: Boy... I have so many alright...
I once was on the complete outs with everyone against me and I managed to bring it all back and win the final challenge and win the season.
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Heroes vs Villains because the gameplay was spectacular
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Sandra- Diaz Twine cause she is and will always be the queen of Survivor no matter what happens. 
Do you like twists?: Yes but to an extent :P
Will You Send Confessionals (We expect one at least every two Tribal Councils): Yep!

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: I hope they don't clash with another group game of mine
2539 days 11 hours ago
mudndawilderness
First Name: Mud
Last Name: N
Current State of Residency: MI
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: Probably in K&G's All Stars when I got voted out with an idol in my pocket, then returned via redemption island and fucked up everyones games with the idol. Too bad I only got 4th I got so close to winning :/
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Heroes vs Villains because it was interesting to watch all these survivor greats go against each other
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Rob C, he's a good mix of strategy and comedy, and changed survivor strategy
Do you like twists?: Yeah, keep em coming m8!
Will You Send Confessionals (We expect one at least every two Tribal Councils): You got it
2539 days 10 hours ago
jman96
First Name: Jordan
Last Name: M
Current State of Residency: Ontario, Canada
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: My favourite moment was the first time I won a group game. It was a felt of accomplishment for me.
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Heroes vs Villains. A lot of my favourite players were there in one season.
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Amanda Kimmel. She was fun, a good player, and a good person.
Do you like twists?: Sure. But not too many.
Will You Send Confessionals (We expect one at least every two Tribal Councils): 100%

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: Yes. PM always works for me.
2539 days 1 hour ago
RedChaos
First Name: Jey
Last Name: D.
Current State of Residency: NH, USA
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: My favorite experience in a group game was in Jay's Survivor Fiji. I made mega moves and I played aggressively. In Bingo's Survivor Poland, I played a UTR game and was underestimated by many players. Is was very fun.
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: I loved Cagayan because of the personalities and characters in play.
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: I love Kass and Parvati. I mean, they're so easy to love because they reflect a certain amount of chaos and flirtation that we ourselves want to put forward.
Do you like twists?: I like a twist that works.
Will You Send Confessionals (We expect one at least every two Tribal Councils): oH YeA

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: Depending on work, yes. I generally finish at 9pm
2538 days 20 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
First Name:Jordan
Last Name:M
Current State of Residency:Ohio
Time Zone:Est
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game:Probably when i got rocked out of julian's after people wasted their powers
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Vanuatu because i loved the drama between the females and males and i liked a lot of the cast.
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Katie Hanson because she wasn't afraid to speak her mind and i think she could have gone really far if they wouldn't of made the merge 11 instead of 12 like normal.
Do you like twists?:Yes
Will You Send Confessionals (We expect one at least every two Tribal Councils):Yes

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?:Yes
2538 days 17 hours ago
MooseAntler86
First Name: Kevin
Last Name: P
Current State of Residency: Georgia
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: my favorite was bingo's survivor second chances where i just barely made it on based on the fan vote and made it all the way to the f5 and was player of the season
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Cambodia. I think it was a great strategic season with a ton of blindsides and it combined old and new school players.
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Chris (Survivor Vanauatu). I liked how against all odds and being down 6-1 he ended up eliminating the other alliance and winning.
Do you like twists?: LOVE EM
Will You Send Confessionals (We expect one at least every two Tribal Councils): Yes

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: Yes
2538 days 7 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
First Name: DJ
Last Name: M
Current State of Residency: Manila, Philippines
Time Zone: GMT +8
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: So many moments I have seen in my time of playing in groups. However I still think going out on a revote after a double idol play resulting a 0-0 vote in the Final 5 in Noah_kondon's Reminiscent Island was insane. I can't remember what year that was but damn still memorable for me.
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Heroes vs Villains will stand in the test of time for me. (Millenials vs Gen X and Cagayan I think was amazing too)
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Denise Stapley going to every single damn tribal council and winning it like a boss is still great.
Do you like twists?: Yes, but I don't like the twists where it automatically screws someone over in the game. (Tyler Perry Idol, Legacy Advantage)
Will You Send Confessionals (We expect one at least every two Tribal Councils): Hopefully I could xD
2536 days 14 hours ago
MrMiniMarshmallow
First Name: Nick
Last Name: LeBlanc
Current State of Residence: New Brunswick, Canada
Time Zone: AST
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: its actually my first time playing in a group but I saw my friend play he was in The one where It was a Revote 0-0 after double idol... that's what I live for
Favorite Survivor season and why: Probably the new one (Game Changers), it was filled with Drama and alliances and betrayal and amazing twist of avents i loved it
Favorite contestant and why: Tai Trang, That guy is soooo lucky and he survives by hoping he dosent get voted out. He dosent win a lot in Game Changers but still is in Final 5
Do you like twists: Obviously, there the best part of the game especially the redemption island one or the legacy advantage
Will you send Confessionals: Hopefully, but 94% sure I will.
Challenges will take place between 6-9pm Est. Do these times work with you: yes and its the perfect time.
2536 days 9 hours ago
_JB_
First Name: JB
Last Name: Brown
Current State of Residency: Texas
Time Zone: CST
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: Winning Suitman Second Chances
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Tocantins. Plenty of badass characters and a great mix of strategy and social game.
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Spencer Duhm because he inspires me the most to go and play the game.
Do you like twists?: As long as the twist works in my favor, sure.

2536 days 3 hours ago
matej773
First Name: Matthes
Last Name: White
Current State of Residency: Czechia
Time Zone: UTC
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: Its fun and its important!
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Game Changers
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Spencer, Tony & Russell
Do you like twists?: Yes!
2535 days 14 hours ago
TotsTrashy
- Dana
- Marie
- Virginia
- EST
- Cmack's Cambodia Second Chances - When my alliance was in a 6-5 minority at the merge, so I bullied everyone after they blindsided my closest ally. I went on to carry my then minority of 4 to the final four, win the last two individual immunities, and take the biggest noob and goat to the final two, which made the jury inclined to vote me, even though I was the biggest bitch
- Micronesia - The cast was colorful, including those to hate, those to love, and those to feel indifferent toward. A lot of people to root for, such as a majority of females, who defied gender roles in Survivor. Even those who quit I grew to love and I genuienly loved the editing by production, since it gave airtime to every single person
- Cirie Fields - This may sound like recency bias because of Game Changers, BUT I've been a Cirie Fields stan since her appearance in Panama. She is heroic, rootable, and kind, all wrapped into one woman of color that no one can deny
- Yes
- Yes
- Yes
2535 days 4 hours ago
Groupgamer23
Applications are open from May 21st to June 1st
First Name: crystal
Last Name: Soriano
Current State of Residency: NY
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: BIG BENS survivor was a great experience so fun was invited back but unfortunately was not active at the time
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: all stars because it's classic and had great gameplay
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Sandra because she won twice playing great gameplay
Do you like twists?: not going lie not really but can adapt to what you throw at me
Will You Send Confessionals (We expect one at least every two Tribal Councils): yes you will get annoyed by me

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?:yes
2534 days 19 hours ago
NonstopMario605
First Name: Tanner
Last name jones
State: Connecticut
Time some: Atlantic
Favorite experience in a group: this is my first group
Favorite survivor season: I'm new to this so idk
Favorite contestant: Caleb
Do I like twist: OMG Yes
Will I send confessionals: sure
Challenges will take place between 6-9PM eat. Do these times work: yes
2534 days 8 hours ago
scott123
First Name: Cassandra
Last Name: L
Current State of Residency: Texas
Time Zone: CST
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: I am currently in top 5 in my first ever group game and it is currently running and have a shot of winning
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: I have started watching survivor recently. My favorite seasons are blood vs water and micronesia because of bold moves
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Richard Hatch, Russell Hantz,Parvati shallow because they all played great games and made it very far in the game
Do you like twists?: Yes

open group

M&N's Survivor Applications

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!