This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 8 Applications

Topic » Season 8 Applications

2533 days 21 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
First Name: Will
Last Name: Johnson
Current State of Residency: New York
Time Zone: EST
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: Any time I make it to the end feels like a pretty good accomplishment to me, but winning the All Stars season of dragotistic's survivor was probably my favorite
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Panama for sure, no way you can forget Cirie's first (and arguably her best) season as well as crazy Casaya and the great characters that it produced.  I have s many fond memories of watching it.
Favorite Survivor Contestant and Why: Kathy Vavrick O'Brien from Marquesas, she probably has the best story arc of any survivor contestant imo and they really don't cast people like her on the show any more.
Do you like twists?: .......Am I supposed to say yes?
Will You Send Confessionals (We expect one at least every two Tribal Councils): Of course!

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: Yes!
2532 days 22 hours ago
Craftycam10
Applications are open from May 21st to June 1st
The season will consist of 16-18 castaways (pending on quality of applications)
The season is subject to start around June 3rd

First Name:Cam
Last Name:D
Current State of Residency:SC
Time Zone:EST
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game:when I found the idol and used it to get my enemies out
Favorite Survivor Season and Why:Game changers because it has all my favorite people
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why:Tony because he made the spy shack
Do you like twists?:Yes I love them
Will You Send Confessionals (We expect one at least every two Tribal Councils):yes

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?:yes I will tell you in advance if I cannot attend
2532 days 19 hours ago
TommyD
First Name: Tommy
Last Name: Davies
Current State of Residency: UK
Time Zone: GMT
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: This will be my first :)
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: HvV, I just loved the twist and how it played out
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Parvati because of HvV, she was amazing
Do you like twists?: Yes!
Will You Send Confessionals (We expect one at least every two Tribal Councils): Of Course!
2532 days 16 hours ago
Valero7
First Name: Rhett
Last Name: Wilcox
Current State of Residency: Texas
Time Zone: Central
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: flirting with cute guys lol
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Survivor: China. It was the first season I watched and was immediately hooked.
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Cirie because she never gave up and always challenged herself to do better
Do you like twists?: Depends on the twist. Legacy Advantage, Idols = yes but redemption islands = no
Will You Send Confessionals (We expect one at least every two Tribal Councils): Yes!

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: Yes
2532 days 8 hours ago
Oysterman11
First Name: Austyn
Last Name: Splash
Current State of Residency: Alberta, Canada
Time Zone: MST
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: Tbh. I've only played one and that was a WILD time. Also, a long time ago... It was just all around fun.
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: hmmm idk I like them ALL! HvV was super good just because I like the cast and there were a lot of memorable moments, such as the first challenge.
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: I genuinely do not have one. But because of recency bias I will go with Malcolm. He always gives 110% and was ROBBED this season.
Do you like twists?: I am a fan. Depends on the twist and it's execution.
Will You Send Confessionals (We expect one at least every two Tribal Councils): Of course.!

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: As long as it's not Tuesday/Wednesday : )
2532 days 4 hours ago
AlaskanFiredragon
Fire Dragon
A
CA
PAC
#Winning when the jurors are smart enough to recognize your absolute dominance in the game and reward you with your rightful million prize
Cook Islands- entertaining
Tom westman a true captain America
Yes
Yes
Yes
2531 days 20 hours ago
lionsden121
Tim
M
Florida
Est
Winning in a group game which I previously got premerge in
Hvv cuz premerge
Rob c changed the game and dominated it in Amazon
Yes
Yes
2531 days 16 hours ago
Michael101
Applications are open from May 21st to June 1st
The season will consist of 16-18 castaways (pending on quality of applications)
The season is subject to start around June 3rd

First Name: Michael
Last Name: S
Current State of Residency: Ontario aka CANADA
Time Zone: est
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: blindsiding a big threat would have worked if I had remembered to vote L
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Season 8 All-stars Rob and Amber being absolute dominators
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Boston Rob Physical/Strategic/Mental all in one
Do you like twists?: HELL YEAH
Will You Send Confessionals (We expect one at least every two Tribal Councils): OF COURSE

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: PERFECTLY
2531 days 16 hours ago
GiGi10
First Name: Matt

Last Name: FiFi

Current State of Residency: Canada

Time Zone: MST

Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: Probably Lelis survivor WAY back in the day... that game was a blast, just all around good people and a good cast

Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Micronesia because it was just entertaining all around and had an amazing cast of characters

Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Hmmm theres a lot that a really close to the top for me but I guess I'll say parv because she just has it all. strategy, physicality, a social game, and shes entertaining.

Do you like twists?: Meh, it really depends. If it's something that completely fucks the game up then absolutely not, but if its little fun twists then yeah that'd be fun

Will You Send Confessionals (We expect one at least every two Tribal Councils): yep!

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: Most of the time it will, other than the days I work a closing shift, which is 1-2x a week
2531 days 15 hours ago
BrenLa
First Name: Brendan
Last Name: Dad
Current State of Residency: Mass
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: Haven't played one since I was a NOOB, dont remember tbh
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Survivor: Redemption Island..it was all around entertaining and my favorite player one to make it all better
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Boston Rob! gotta root for the boston guy and he happened to be extremely entertaining and ambitious
Do you like twists?: It depends if the twist is exagerrated to really help somebody entertaining come back
Will You Send Confessionals (We expect one at least every two Tribal Councils): yes

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: Most of the time it will work, sometimes it wont if i get home from work late in the day.
2531 days 12 hours ago
JMez2612
First Name: Jay
Last Name: Paley
Current State of Residency: New York
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: Making FTC in an All-Stars game, with a close ally (we both lost), or winning Player of the Season two times in a row

Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Heroes vs. Villains, there's not a single person on that season that I hate. Everyone is likable and there are so many legends on that season.

Favorite Survivor Contestant and Why: Parvati Shallow, she's an iconic queen, who dodges bullets left and right. A TRUE GAME CHANGER

Do you like twists?: Depends, sometimes they get in the way of gameplay

Will You Send Confessionals (We expect one at least every two Tribal Councils): I'll send you about 13 in an hour. Seriously.
2531 days 10 hours ago
MJFJUNE
First Name: Zyler
Last Name: G
Current State of Residency: California
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: Making finals in TTRS when I was already in a duel, I thought the odds were stacked against me
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Vanuatu because of the drama and uncertainty at most of the tribals
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Sandra...cliche? Maybe. But look at her gameplay and the fact she won twice when people like Ozzy are on 4-5 seasons and don't win...
Do you like twists?: It depends
Will You Send Confessionals (We expect one at least every two Tribal Councils): Yes
2530 days 21 hours ago
Pieguy555
CLOSED

open group

M&N's Survivor Applications

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!