This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 6 Applications

Topic » Season 6 Applications

2594 days 18 hours ago
Praknasty
First Name: Vaughan "Nasty P."
Last Name: Prachniak
Current State of Residency: Maryland
Time Zone: Eastern Standard
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: Jaybird's Survivor: All Stars, as a returner I knew the mistakes I made my first go around that gave me 6th place, but I came into the game and did everything I didn't do the first time around that allowed me to win the season over one of my good friends.
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Cagayan, it was an all around entertaining season to watch, and I loved the Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty concept.
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Chris Daugherty, he was the last guy left on Vanuatu at the final seven and managed to survive to the end and win the season despite being pegged as the first elimination when he lost his tribe the first challenge of the season.
Do you like twists?: Hell yeah! Bring em on!
Will You Send Confessionals (We expect one at least every two Tribal Councils): Definitely.

Challenges will take place between 7-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: That'll be fine, if I work I can't make them but I'll still play.
2594 days 17 hours ago
whatsmyusernamelol
First Name: Name_
Last Name: unknown
Current State of Residency: somewhere in the US
Time Zone: eastern
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: lot of experience
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: dont have one
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: they all suck
Do you like twists?: me lovey twisteys
Will You Send Confessionals (We expect one at least every two Tribal Councils):I'm good widdat

Challenges will take place between 7-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: yes
2594 days 12 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
First Name: Clark
Last Name: K
Current State of Residency: CA
Time Zone: PST
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: Winning and finding idols
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Heroes v villains and the cast was just fucking amazing
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Ozzy cause hes the goat
Do you like twists?: totes
Will You Send Confessionals (We expect one at least every two Tribal Councils): Ill send one everyday

Challenges will take place between 7-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: YASSS
2593 days 2 hours ago
Logan_Smith
First Name: Logan
Last Name: Smith
Current State of Residency: CA (Freshly out of MN)
Time Zone: PST
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: I have never played a group game? But I am soooo eager to play!
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Koah Rong because great characters, intense votes, and raw moments.
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Is it bad for me to say Sandra? Good social player! But honestly I also really like Denise from Phillippines.
Do you like twists?: I like seeing them, but not sure if I'll like playing with them? I'll have to find out!
Will You Send Confessionals (We expect one at least every two Tribal Councils): I think so! I am passionate to play. :)
2590 days 20 hours ago
sportygirl22
Aria
Miller
Des Moines Iowa
Central
My favorite experience was playing a loved ones season with 28 people and making the final 3 with my loved one and I received 1st while he got 2nd. Such a hard but fun game!
My favorite survivor season was Micronesia. The girls kicked ass and it was so iconic.
I've gotta be basic and say Parvati. I just love how she can be targeted constantly and make a finale twice. I relate to it so much
Depends on the twist lmao
Confessionals are my favorite
2590 days 16 hours ago
Hufus
First Name: Hufus
Last Name: D
Current State of Residency: I live outside the US ;)
Time Zone: EST
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: I think all of my all stars group games were great. Everyone was playing really hard and they were so challenging that they almost got me crazy. :P
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Cambodia, it was definitely crazy with all those big moves, and it gets me excited everytime I rewatch it
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Wentworth, she's a badass and she proved everyone wrong and survived in the minority until f4.
Do you like twists?: LOVE THEM!
Will You Send Confessionals (We expect one at least every two Tribal Councils): Definitely!!

Challenges will take place between 7-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: Yep!
2590 days 16 hours ago
deeannamorgan
First Name: Deeanna
Last Name: Jones
Current State of Residency: Canada
Time Zone: EST
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: Blindsiding somebody who gave me and my friend and an idol, we played it like he wanted but flipped our votes and voted him out.
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Game changers (I know its not over) but these blindsides are KILLING me
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Malcom because he was a beast and he was super hot and dominated life
Do you like twists?: DUH
Will You Send Confessionals (We expect one at least every two Tribal Councils): Of course

Challenges will take place between 7-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: Yes
2589 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
CLOSED

open group

M&N's Survivor Applications

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!