This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 6 Applications

Topic » Season 6 Applications

2604 days 2 hours ago
Pieguy555
Applications are open from March 18th to March 31st
The season will consist of 16-18 castaways (pending on quality of applications)
The season is subject to start around April 2nd

First Name:
Last Name:
Time Zone:
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game:
Favorite Survivor Season and Why:
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why:
Do you like twists?:
Will You Send Confessionals (We expect one at least every two Tribal Councils):

Challenges will take place between 7-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?:
2601 days 16 hours ago
grav3yardgirl
First Name: Olivia
Last Name: Lashington
Current State of Residency: England
Time Zone: GMT
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: I loved when I played a idol
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Microneasia loved Cirie <3
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Cirie Fields she is an amazing player
Do you like twists?: Yes
Will You Send Confessionals (We expect one at least every two Tribal Councils): Yes
2601 days 12 hours ago
GerardoM13
First Name: Jerry
Last Name: Medellin
Current State of Residency: Mexico
Time Zone: CST
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: That everyone plays fairly
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Millenials vs Gen X because it was full of backstabs
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Hannah Shapiro and Aubry Bracco because they might look like they are not strong, but in reality they are great players.
Do you like twists?: love them
Will You Send Confessionals (We expect one at least every two Tribal Councils): Yes

Challenges will take place between 7-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: Yes
2600 days 14 hours ago
Zed55
First Name: Rich
Last Name: Miller
Current State of Residency: NJ
Time Zone: EST
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: lmao probably the times in which I win
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Heroes vs Villians. has to be one of the funniest seasons ever
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Michael Snow just because I'm probably the most like him in real life
Do you like twists?: I love to see something I've never done before
Will You Send Confessionals (We expect one at least every two Tribal Councils): yes of course!

hallenges will take place between 7-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: that is perfect!
2598 days 7 hours ago
trey2288
trey
hogan
florida
est
8 hours in an endurance challenge it sucked but the other players kept coming in from time to time and everyone had a good time just cracking jokes
HvV cause it had the best players and great iconic moments
Spencer from Cagayan cause he is so much like me
yes
yes
2598 days 3 hours ago
lliiaamm
First Name: Liam
Last Name: Thomas-Scott
Current State of Residency: New South Wales, Australia
Time Zone: AEST
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: getting to the final tribal after I was on the bottom at a 4-1 disadvantage
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Micronesia full of sneaky people who weren't afraid to make a blindside
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Kim she dominated her season
Do you like twists?: hells yeah
Will You Send Confessionals (We expect one at least every two Tribal Councils): YESSS

Challenges will take place between 7-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: yes
2597 days 13 hours ago
RedRoller77
First Name: Cody
Last Name: Lake
Current State of Residency: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada :)
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: this will be my first one, so lets make it good?
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Season 28 because i loved SO many of the tribe members
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Tai Trang because of his story and how he never gave up
Do you like twists?: LOVE THEM
Will You Send Confessionals (We expect one at least every two Tribal Councils):
more exciting for the whole game so sure!
Challenges will take place between 7-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: yesss
2597 days 9 hours ago
rapidsmartypants
First Name: Hudson
Last Name: Darr
Current State of Residency: Michigan
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: Whenever I make it to the finale of a series. Whether its Survivor or Big Brother.
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Cagayan because they had so many blindsides
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: David Wright because Im just as jumpy as he is and it was awesome seeing how far he went.
Do you like twists?:
Will You Send Confessionals (We expect one at least every two Tribal Councils): Of Course

Challenges will take place between 7-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: Tuesdays may be difficult, but every other day should work out fine
2597 days 6 hours ago
Duffybutt11
First Name: Bubba
Last Name: Gump
Current State of Residency: TN
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: My fav experience was in Natalie's survivor when i was voted out first returned as part of a twist at the beginning of the merge and ran the merge eventually winning the season.
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: My favorite Old School season is Africa!! Because i loved the tribe swap first being used and the location, but my favorite recent season would have to be Cagayan or Cambodia.
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Teresa Cooper and Ciera Eastin
Do you like twists?: hell yeah
Will You Send Confessionals (We expect one at least every two Tribal Councils): yes

Challenges will take place between 7-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: yes, I work tuesdays and weekends tho
2597 days 6 hours ago
PeachessnCream
First Name: Leah
Last Name: Layheart
Current State of Residency: TX
Time Zone: CNT
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: Role playing and heightening the reality of the game
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: 16 Black Widow Brigade
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Danni Boatwright or Hali Ford / They are unexpected surprises of intelligence beyond beauty
Do you like twists?: Yes even when they screw me lol
Will You Send Confessionals (We expect one at least every two Tribal Councils): Hell yes girl I can talk

Challenges will take place between 7-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: Yes
2596 days 18 hours ago
Marcuz
First Name : Marcus
Last Name : Rowe
Current State of Residency : England/UK
Time Zone : GMT
Describe to me your favourite experience in a group game : This will actually be my first and basically everyone has recommended it to me so I'm very excited to try it out .
Favourite Survivor Season and Why : Season 16 because it's probably the most unpredictable and enjoyable to watch .
Do you like twists? : Normally , but I don't like some twists . For example I hated the twist  where 2 tribes went to the same tribal and voted 1 person out because without that I think Malcolm could of won .
Will you send confessionals ( We expect one at least every two tribal councils ) : Yes I will
2596 days 14 hours ago
THEChanelOberlin
First Name: Chanel
Last Name: Taylor
Current State of Residency: England
Time Zone: GMT
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: I just won Emotion's survivor which was awesome, so I'm excited to place high in other group games
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: I really like the fans vs favourites seasons. I watched the first one and am currently watching the one with Andrea/Brenda/Malcolm etc. (no spoilers pls)
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Brenda!!! I just love her style of playing so far, she's a comp beast but UTR at the same time
Do you like twists?: Depends :P
Will You Send Confessionals (We expect one at least every two Tribal Councils): Yeah of course

Challenges will take place between 7-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: Earlier is better, I may not be able to make 9pm EST
2596 days 14 hours ago
Jakeee1123
First Name: Jake
Last Name: Castor
Current State of Residency: Midwest
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: making genuine friends during games- and also winning is nice ;)
Favorite Survivor Season and Why:  season 28, great cast and most people were enjoyable. Also the challenges were really nice
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why:  SANDRA! She makes the best moves, and most importantly knows how to win the game
Do you like twists?: yaaas they are the cherry on top of the survivor sundae
Will You Send Confessionals (We expect one at least every two Tribal Councils): of course I will! They are enjoyable to do
2596 days 6 hours ago
obscurity
First Name: Sagar
Last Name: Obsc
Current State of Residency: NY
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: just came back to the site after an extended hiatus and i really don't remember much but you can look at my profile to see my group game history; trust me, you want me on this season!
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Borneo--uncorrupted season with the highest density of good characters and interesting storylines
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Kelly Goldsmith wins Africa 99 times if it was simulated 100 times
Do you like twists?: yes

Challenges will take place between 7-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: perfect
2595 days 21 hours ago
KCObedencio
First Name: KC
Last Name: Obedencio
Current State of Residency: Philippines
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: "slay-ful" especially when like winning
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: i aint cliche, but Game Changers has been awesome so far, craziness everywhere and most of the time, it's been really epic.
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Sandra cause she's lowkey for real and she slays #QueenStaysQueen
Do you like twists?: of course, they keep things more interesting, i like that.
Will You Send Confessionals (We expect one at least every two Tribal Councils): I would send more than you would expect.

Challenges will take place between 7-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: Sure, i'll be there.
2595 days 3 hours ago
MikeyKR91
First Name: Mike
Last Name: Reich
Current State of Residency: United States
Time Zone: Eastern
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: In a Survivor group game I was in, I was at the bottom of my tribe and out of luck, but before the vote, I found an idol and chopped the head off of the snake. I made the merge and soon became the sole survivor of ItsOfficials Survivor.
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Survivor Gabon. Every member of that cast would not quit, they all fought extremely hard. I also loved Bob and was so happy he won.
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Tony. Easily. I think he is one of the best strategic players to ever play the game.
Do you like twists?: Being completely honest, it just depends on what the twist is. I will say I love this game though, so I will never be upset over a twist. It's all in the name of the game.
Will You Send Confessionals (We expect one at least every two Tribal Councils): Yes. You'll be telling me to stop sending them by the end of the season :D

Challenges will take place between 7-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: Yes.

open group

M&N's Survivor Applications

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!