This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Defenders Season 3 Episode 4:Time

Topic » The Defenders Season 3 Episode..

1767 days 8 hours ago
flamergamer8
Dennis eventually catches up to Brian and he grabs him by his neck before throwing him into the grass.
Dennis:You are nothing more than the dirt on my shoes. I told you that they wouldn't win, and yet you still help them, like you think it's going to mean anything. You will all die the same
1767 days 8 hours ago
spinfur
No it wasn't Aaron! You killed a human let me repeat A HUMAN! You think you're doing this to the save the world but killing humans like Connor isn't going to save the world it's making you just as bad as you say we are
*Pew pew more neon*
1767 days 8 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
“Ya this is like so not cool”
*he keeps firing neon*
1767 days 8 hours ago
spinfur
*Pheonix smirks*
I'm just trying to piss you off my fight it with you buddy
*Suddenly a clone grabs Dennis from behind as Pheonix shadow sneaks around*
1767 days 8 hours ago
Maya10
Send some icicles to a shadow-
1767 days 8 hours ago
Symmetry888
Willow sticks close to Teddy, wanting to be able to protect him if needed as she just keeps up the ice hits.
1767 days 8 hours ago
flamergamer8
Aaron continues to dodge Neon
Aaron:It wasn't supposed to be like this, but now I realize that the path you're all heading on is inevitable. You refuse to reason with your own fate

Dennis escapes the clone's grasp and he turns into a shadow. Brian takes the opportunity to get the hell out of there as more and more shadows start to circle around in the grass
1767 days 8 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*teddy keeps throwing neon he locks hands with willow in case he has to zoom her away*
1767 days 8 hours ago
Symmetry888
Willow throws ice at Dennis' creepy shadows.
1767 days 8 hours ago
spinfur
Carl: OUR OWN FATE? You said our fate it to fucking die! I don't know about you but I don't want to die! I want to live my life to the fullest and maybe become like a scientist or something but like no you want to kill us and say it's our fate? You are god you don't know our fucking fate.

*Pheonix looks around at the shadows*
So that's how you want to play? I've learned from you last time we met Mr. Dennis some of your tricks are predictable
*He begins creating shadows as well not as many as Dennis to not push himself but just enough to prepare to fight*
1767 days 8 hours ago
Maya10
Feels a slight pain, turns and turn my hand into an ice spear and slash the shadow in half-
1767 days 8 hours ago
spinfur
(Your not god*
1767 days 8 hours ago
flamergamer8
Aaron:Your fate is to destroy any living civilization that you come across. It is my fate to stop that from happening, but clearly that isn't going to happen..

Dennis forms next to Aaron
Dennis:Taylor's there, he's waiting...

Aaron smirks
Aaron:Your time is up...

Dennis rushes over and he grabs Brian, before turning them both into a shadow. The shadow makes its way over to Aaron and he joins the shadow. It begins to flee from the house, and Benji, from out of absolutely nowhere, comes out into the backyard in a bright yellow and black striped tracksuit to chase it down.

Benji:COME BACK HERE YOU FUCKERS
1767 days 8 hours ago
spinfur
*Carl watches Benji run*
Uh....
1767 days 8 hours ago
Ajathekween
*Marjie passes out next to Willow because she used her stone*

open group

The Realm Chasers (COMING SOON)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!