This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Defenders Season 3 Episode 4:Time

Topic » The Defenders Season 3 Episode..

1757 days 7 hours ago
flamergamer8
A single kid is sitting by himself at the circular lunch table and he sets his paper sack on the table. He sighs and pulls out his lunch. A sandwich, a bag of chips, an apple, and a juicebox. He feels something glow in his pocket and he pulls it out, it's a brown stone.
Kid:No..no no no no no not now! Please...!

He pleads with it to stop, and eventually it does. He lets out a sigh of relief, but the relief is short lived. When he looks up he sees another kid staring at him from across the table with a lunch tray in front of him.

Other Kid:Woah, that thing listened to you? Did you press a button or something?
The kid pushes the stone back into his jean pocket and he shakes his head.
Kid:No, it's a toy. I got it last Christmas.

The other kid nods and he sticks his hand out.
Connor:Hey! I'm Connor! I just moved here yesterday. I can sit here, right?

The kid smiles and he gives him a wave
Brian:I'm Brian.

Connor nods and he takes a bite from the burrito on his tray before looking at Brian again
Connor:So, your parents gave you a toy rock? Does it, do anything else besides glow?

Brian frowns and just shakes his head
Brian:Nope, it just glows..

Connor smiles
Connor:I bet it's still special. If it's yours, it can't belong to anyone else. I mean, that's good enough, isn't it?

Brian smiles
Brian:Ya, thanks..!

~1 week after the events of Episode 3~
Brian is standing at the podium, dressed in a two-piece suit. The room is filled with a few people, it wasn't a big funeral, but Connor would have wanted it that way.

Brian:Ever since that day in 1st grade, Connor and I have been best friends. Even after knowing everything about me, he still accepted me. Even after seeing my flaws, Connor still accepted me. I think that's why he was such a great friend. He was my first friend, and he was my best friend...I will miss him..

Brian steps away and the people clap. The room was filled mostly with friends and family, and anyone else that decided to show by. Brian didn't really care to notice. As soon as the reverend started speaking again, Brian left the room. He felt a hate start to grow inside of him. He knew exactly who killed him, and he knew that he had to do something about it.
1757 days 7 hours ago
flamergamer8
(Episode 4 begins a week after Episode 3 ends. If you want you can be at the funeral, at the school, or wherever else you'd like to be)
1757 days 7 hours ago
spinfur
*Carl goes over to follow Brian, as Connor was the person to truly explain things to him and help him for being a human, Carl saw Connor as a friend, but he knows Brian is a closer friend and Carl needs to be there for him*
Hey... I would ask if you're doing alright but that seems redundant... but I want to make sure you're okay and good

*Pheonix didn't care about that loser sucks to suck*
1757 days 7 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*gavin is working on stone stuff*

*teddy is at the funeral*
“We never did figure out who really killed courtney cox.....”
1757 days 7 hours ago
flamergamer8
Brian sighs and he looks back at Carl
Brian:They didn't have to kill him. He said himself that they were only after us...

Brian looks at Carl. He can't tell for sure if he's feeling anger or sadness, or maybe a little of both.

Brian:They killed him because they wanted to..
1757 days 7 hours ago
flamergamer8
Monika is back at the school.

Benji is sitting in the third row in a bright pink suit, having a delightful conversation with an elderly woman.
Benji:Wait, Marty did what?
1757 days 7 hours ago
spinfur
*Carl nods understanding*
Or they were trying to get under your skin or something like
*Carl frowns*
I don't know what it will be like without him, He was really the only human that I had left that I felt like I truly knew and hanged out with.
*He looks to Brian*
I think they knew he was close with you but... it doesn't make sense as to why he was killed
1757 days 7 hours ago
spinfur
(GOD DAMMIT BENJI STOP MAKING ME LAUGH IN A SAD MOMENT)
1757 days 7 hours ago
flamergamer8
Brian nods
Brian:All I know is that I am going to kill them. If I have to kill my brother too, I will.
1757 days 7 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
Blake is at the school because he didn’t know Connor. He sees Monika and walks up to her

“What’s up”
1757 days 7 hours ago
spinfur
*Carl nods*
I'll try to help you find them or I don't know I don't really want to kill
*Carl looks to Brian*
I honestly think that Bounty Hunter is manipulating Taylor... But who knows maybe Taylor did this on his own choice... Or maybe Aaron did this on his own... There's just so many questions in my head
1757 days 7 hours ago
spinfur
*Pheonix is training at the school with his clones trying to figure out strategy against... his own stone*
1757 days 7 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*teddy wipes his pathetic eyes*
“F in chat......”
*he hugs willow bc shes prob by him*
“F”
1757 days 7 hours ago
flamergamer8
Monika is sitting in the cafeteria eating a bowl of oatmeal when Blake walks up to her. She gives him a nod in between bites
Monika:The ritual is over already?
1757 days 7 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*gavin sits by the river he glances around*
“Ugh will my stone ever make something bigger come around?”
*he pets some rats and possums*
1757 days 7 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
Blake shrugs

“ Not sure; I didn’t go.”

open group

The Realm Chasers (COMING SOON)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!