This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Defenders Season 3 Episode 4:Time

Topic » The Defenders Season 3 Episode..

1755 days 8 hours ago
Maya10
Watch them flee- escaping again!
1755 days 8 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*teddy sighs*
“Well its never really over.”
1755 days 8 hours ago
Symmetry888
Willow blinks. "He looks like an extra from The Bee Movie." She nudges Marjie with her foot. "Teddy, look."
1755 days 8 hours ago
Maya10
Breath heavy. Nose start to bleed, turns to go inside to check on naveah-
1755 days 8 hours ago
flamergamer8
Agent Carter wakes up and he yawns. After getting out of bed he makes his way into the kitchen. On the counter is his cell phone. The screen is lit up, indicating there is a new notification.
Agent Carter:Voicemail...

He opens the voicemail and he listens to it.

Aaron:Your wife was murdered by Brian's brother. How does it feel, knowing that the person you trusted was holding this secret this whole time? Did you think he was ever going to tell you??

Agent Carter feels his face turn bright red with anger.

Aaron:Meet us at the old mansion, and you can exact your revenge. You can kill the man that took everything from you, and you can kill the kid who hid his brother from you all these years. You can get revenge on them both..

With that, the voicemail ends. Agent Carter immediately heads out his door to be at the mansion, where everything first started.
1755 days 8 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*teddy is like :0*
“Is she dead?”
1755 days 8 hours ago
flamergamer8
Monika watches Benji
Monika:We have to chase them. He doesn't have his gun anymore. This is our chance to finally end this..!

With that, Monika takes off after Benji
1755 days 8 hours ago
flamergamer8
~END EPISODE~
1755 days 8 hours ago
flamergamer8
Sorry the event was so short lol
I am very excited for the finale
1755 days 8 hours ago
flamergamer8
I know it's a weird day, but I was thinking of having the finale next Wednesday(the 17th)?
1755 days 8 hours ago
flamergamer8
Unless a day on the weekend works better for everyone
1755 days 8 hours ago
Maya10
Which you want. Either ill be late or on time)

open group

The Realm Chasers (COMING SOON)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!