This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Defenders Season 3 Episode 4:Time

Topic » The Defenders Season 3 Episode..

1769 days 7 hours ago
flamergamer8
Monika looks up at him
Monika:Didn't know him very well?
1769 days 7 hours ago
spinfur
(Brian responded)
1769 days 7 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
Blake shakes his head and sits down across from her

“No. I didn’t know him at all really.”
1769 days 6 hours ago
Symmetry888
Willow hugs Teddy back. "F."
1769 days 6 hours ago
flamergamer8
Monika:I didn't go because I didn't know him. My attendance would have been disrespectful..

Brian sighs
Brian:Well thanks. It's nice to know I still have you and anyone else who still wants to stay at the school. It helps a lot
1769 days 6 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*he hugs willow*
“We’re such good friends.”
1769 days 6 hours ago
spinfur
I mean I'm doing it for you Brian... plus I have no where else to go
*He laughs*
You know my stance on my stone but can't really chance that without dying so might as well to use it to help someone i see as a friend.
1769 days 6 hours ago
Symmetry888
She wipes his eyes with her thumb. "It's sad he died. Remember when we talked about Friends with him once?"
1769 days 6 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*he nods*
“We also tried to find the real courtney coz murderer with him”
1769 days 6 hours ago
flamergamer8
Brian nods
Brian:All I know is that we can't just sit here and wait for them to pick us off one by one. That's why I tried to find them myself a bit ago. I want to take the fight to them..
1769 days 6 hours ago
Symmetry888
She wraps an arm around him, glancing around at the other funeral-goers. "Such a shame..."
1769 days 6 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*he hugs willow and cries*
“F F F F F F”
1769 days 6 hours ago
spinfur
But doing it alone was stupid you saw how it ended up and we have to come and save your ass
*He smirks*
Jeez Brian how many times do I have to save your ass until you get the hint
*He playfully punches him trying to bring a laugh out of him*
1769 days 6 hours ago
flamergamer8
Benji turns himself to face the lady, who he has since found out is named Margaret. He takes both of her hands in his and he looks at her in the eyes
Benji:Listen, Margaret. Just tell Marty how you feel. You're not getting any younge-uhh you can't concentrate on the what-ifs. You know that you like him, and you know that he is a single man, so go get him girl! You're only what, 75? 80?

The woman smiles
Margaret:Actually, I am 97..

Benji lets go of her hands and he scoots back. He mutters to himself
Benji:Oh shit...

He shakes it off and he smiles again

Benji:Exactly! The longer you wait, the harder it might be. I mean, you could die any day--you could grow apart. I am sure he's a nervous nelly whenever he's around her. I mean look at you!
1769 days 6 hours ago
flamergamer8
Brian laughs
Brian:Alright alright, next time I will bring you along, or anyone that wants to go with me...

open group

The Realm Chasers (COMING SOON)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!