This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Defenders Season 3 Episode 4:Time

Topic » The Defenders Season 3 Episode..

1780 days 2 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*teddy yelps and flails*
1780 days 2 hours ago
spinfur
*Carl nods*
It's a shame it's not raining or we do another mud fight that was fun
*He chuckles*

I mean I can purr and my beard is furry
1780 days 2 hours ago
spinfur
(Sorry Pheonix was the purring comment)
1780 days 2 hours ago
Symmetry888
Cas narrows his eyes. "...Not interested."
1780 days 2 hours ago
spinfur
*Pheonix shrugs*
Not asking I'm just being an asshole
1780 days 2 hours ago
flamergamer8
Brian shrugs
Brian:Monika could probably make it rain too
1780 days 2 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
Blake nods

“You’re from a different planet, right? What are the ‘rituals’ like where your from?”
1780 days 2 hours ago
Symmetry888
Willow smiles. "That work?"
1780 days 2 hours ago
Symmetry888
Cas rolls his eyes and returns to feeding the cats. "Go talk to that one, if you want to be friendly with a fellow asshole." A gesture to where Gavin went.
1780 days 2 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*he nods*
“You can paint a picture of courtney cox on me later too. That should be enough stupidity to remember the fallen”
1780 days 2 hours ago
Symmetry888
Willow kisses him on the cheek. "You're a genius, Teddybear."
1780 days 2 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*he turns red*
“I try”
*he smiles*
1780 days 2 hours ago
spinfur
Yeah but we should find other things that could be fun, I guess Carl's extravegant fun lessons are about to get revived
1780 days 2 hours ago
flamergamer8
Monika:When someone dies, we collect the dust and put it in an urn. That person chooses any 12 of their choosing to attend the ritual. In the ritual you dance around the urn and each member gets to share a story, or memory. Then, the dust is taken into the museum where a shrine of them will be made, along with their greatest accomplishments, of which the 12 may decide what is engraved in their memory.

For warriors, they just get the shrine. Most of the time we die on another planet or on the battlefield, so our dust cannot be collected.
1780 days 2 hours ago
Symmetry888
Willow smiles back. "You're still turning red from compliments huh... cute." She turns back to the funeral acting like she's not flirting with her boyfriend. She does a little fake sob and everything.

open group

The Realm Chasers (COMING SOON)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!