This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Defenders Season 3 Episode 4:Time

Topic » The Defenders Season 3 Episode..

1778 days 8 hours ago
Maya10
Naveah gives a glares to blake- blake i wouldnt bug her. She may be young but might soon possess two stone

-i give naveah a piece  she eats it-
1778 days 8 hours ago
flamergamer8
The shadow makes it's way towards the school. This time, Brian is waiting for it at the top of the steps. The shadow turns back into Dennis and Aaron.

Brian:Isn't this getting old? The same thing happening over and over again?
Aaron takes a step forward and he smiles
Aaron:This time is different. I can feel it...

Brian's stone starts to glow as he makes his way down the steps.
Brian:Really? How is that?
Aaron:Look Brian, we both know you have no reason to do this. Your parents are dead, your mentor is dead, your best friend is dead...

With that, Brian shoots a jagged rock at Aaron, but Dennis forms a clone in front of Aaron to block it.

Aaron:The only family you have left wants you dead. Even the people you try so hard to protect want you and your band of misfits to just go away. Yet you still adamantly do your best to protect this world.
1778 days 8 hours ago
Symmetry888
Cas looks uneasy. "That's... a bit dark. What are we going to do with it?"
1778 days 8 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*teddy eats his pizza smiling*
1778 days 8 hours ago
spinfur
*Pheonix watches from the distance keeping the gun hidden*
1778 days 7 hours ago
flamergamer8
Monika:We can only keep them away from Aaron until he dies. If these guns get destroyed, the users attached to them will die too. I want to try finding them instead..

Brian reaches the bottom of the steps
Brian:I have to do the right thing. I have to protect this world from you..
Aaron:You don't get it Brian. You are the threat to this world, you are what you hate because deep down you know that no matter how many times you rid this place of people like me, it never stops. There will always be men like me, and you know that if you kill me, it won't change anything. You will still be trapped in the same cycle!

With that, a clone of Dennis appears behind Brian. The clone tries to grab Brian, but Brian dodges it's grasp. He runs towards the real Dennis and he leaps at him. His fists turn to stone while he's in the air, and when he reaches Dennis he hits him with one of his fists.

Dennis tumbles back into Aaron and they both fall to the ground. But Brian has little time to take advantage of the situation, as Dennis's clone grabs him and throws him onto the ground.
1778 days 7 hours ago
Symmetry888
Willow casually shoves a freezing cold hand up on Teddy's back as she eats her pizza.
1778 days 7 hours ago
Symmetry888
Cas nods in agreement. "Killing them is just wrong. So you're holding onto it?"
1778 days 7 hours ago
Ajathekween
*Lools to Willow*

How long have you too been dating
1778 days 7 hours ago
Symmetry888
Willow: "We've been dating for about two years I think."
1778 days 7 hours ago
Maya10
Blinks,  glanced outside. Frowns,
1778 days 7 hours ago
flamergamer8
Monika nods
Monika:We need to hide them. If Aaron doesn't have them, he has nothing to use against us. Without these, he is nothing.

The earth from under them begin to shake, and slowly Dennis, Aaron, and his clone all get wrapped up in roots. Brian begins to get up just as the roots tighten around them. The clone disappears and Dennis turns into a shadow once again to escape the roots tightening around his body.
1778 days 7 hours ago
Ajathekween
*Smiles*

Coolness. I have a deep question? Why are you so nice to me. No one has ever been positive to me like this before.
1778 days 7 hours ago
spinfur
*Pheonix watches a little amazed by what caused this*
1778 days 7 hours ago
Symmetry888
Cas nods. "Who has the other one?"

Willow shrugs. "I'm only mean to Teddy, and he likes it when I'm mean to him."

open group

The Realm Chasers (COMING SOON)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!