This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion

Topic » Reunion

2189 days ago
dwipeouts
I wonder how the vl was bashing Natalie
2189 days ago
bigben1996
Now onto the reveal of next season!

Not going to lie, I don't have a promo ready yet.  However, I do have the logo and it might be controversial as it comes from CBS Survivor. 

It will likely start later this week :-)
2189 days ago
bigben1996
Next Season:
https://imgur.com/a/DhYPQcv

The castaway number is undecided.  However, there will be a twist for this season that dates back from an older host.  I'll let you guys speculate in the viewer's lounge what that twist may or may not be.
2189 days ago
OhNatalie
ziggyzaggy16
Lol Natalie I liked working with you, but I still don’t get why you voted out Josh. Tsoros would’ve had majority after that vote?

The majority of the moves I made were for the sole purpose to spice up the season. Also if Clair left I was the next #1 target and that didn't sit well with me.
2189 days ago
bigben1996
With that the reunion is over!

Viewer's Lounge:
https://tengaged.com/group/7559-bigbens-survivor-vl

Thanks for a swell time guys :-)
2189 days ago
OhNatalie
Bye everyone. Don't be such a Khoni next time you play <3
2189 days ago
haycsclair
Request sent!
2189 days ago
haycsclair
This season was an amazing experience, at least, for me. Thank you to the cast. Thanks to Ben. What an enjoyable ride!
2188 days 19 hours ago
dutchone29
Shoutout to Stephen and Ziggy for being bros!

Thanks for hero! I know I was sucky at times (hi there F11-F8) but I tried. Thanks everyone! My first group game after my hiatus and it was amazing.
2188 days 19 hours ago
J2999
Congrats JB!
Thank you Clair, Josh and Lorenzo. Don’t be afraid to remind me when the situation is reversed of this ;)

Cheers Ben for being a great host, gg
2188 days 16 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
Me and my timezone...

Huge congrats to JB, Ferdi, Natalie and Clair for the awards! I had much fun during my short stay, could have played a lot better had I stayed and I hope this is not the last time I play :)

Thanks to Ben too for being a good host, but you could've been amazing had you given me an idol ;)

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!