This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion

Topic » Reunion

2197 days 4 hours ago
kingLiam
Honestly, if y'all want to see war with nuclear bombs, this is the season to watch
2197 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
**Season Rankings**

1. Jamaica
2. Paraguay
3. MONGOLIA

No offense to this season.  However, after losing a lot of big characters during the premerge and the gameplay that came out of it.  I had to say it was a sad sight watching a ton of active players leave early and not too many big shake ups happening.  Beginning of the season, I thought this would for sure beat Jamaica.  I think on a character spectrum the cast was much better as opposed to Paraguay.
2197 days 4 hours ago
OhNatalie
I knew it. Y'all ain't shit but sheep *shrugs*
2197 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
Now onto the winner rankings! 

Will JB fall to the bottom like his season?
2197 days 4 hours ago
ziggyzaggy16
Lol sorry for making it far guys, I wasn’t a very exciting character lol
2197 days 4 hours ago
kingLiam
Honestly, this season would have been lit with me, but your loss
2197 days 4 hours ago
kingLiam
Natalie, the only one who is shit is you and your smell
2197 days 4 hours ago
OhNatalie
Lorenzo you talk a lot of shit for someone who didn't lift a fucking finger. Your exit was minutes ago sweaty, please leave lol
2197 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
**Winner Rankings**

1. Natasha (Blondelle) - Jamaica
2. Chris (IRandomal123) - Paraguay
3. JB (_JB_) - Mongolia

First, this is for sure not an insult to JB.  The first three winners of Generation 2 have all been very strong from Natasha playing a perfect game to Chris working back from a minority of 5-2 through a strong strategic platform.  JB is definitely a very good winner and might be undervalued a bit for sticking with Clair so long.  However, he's likely one of the most calculated winners that I've seen.  Overall, great winner but there haven't been enough winners in this generation to put him higher up.
2197 days 4 hours ago
dwipeouts
Ah okay
2197 days 4 hours ago
ziggyzaggy16
Lol Natalie I liked working with you, but I still don’t get why you voted out Josh. Tsoros would’ve had majority after that vote?
2197 days 4 hours ago
_JB_
wow we suck
2197 days 4 hours ago
haycsclair
I wonder how the VL were bashing our season.
2197 days 4 hours ago
kingLiam
Natalie, we both share something, we didn't WIN, now get out of that high horse you are
2197 days 4 hours ago
kingLiam
The VL must hate me

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!