This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #14

Topic » Immunity Challenge #14

1641 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
Tomorrow at 8:30pm EST.  It will be a semi-live challenge.
1640 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
Everyone...
1640 days 15 hours ago
Jxhn
*sits down to prepare for this announcement
1640 days 15 hours ago
noobsmoke13
I-
1640 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996

Drop Your Buffs!

The tribes after eighteen days have officially merged.  This is quite an accomplishment in such a competitive season and for that here are the latest additions to the BigBen Survivor buff collection.

*tosses magenta buffs*

Your job now is to think of a merge tribe name related to the Caribbean while competing in your first merge challenge which is centered around endurance.  Also, Ghost Island will be in play for the next "three rounds" where the immunity holder can send anyone they want to Ghost Island even if they went during the premerge.  They will not get to vote at tribal council though and are immune from the vote.

Challenge is still 8:30pm EST.
1640 days 15 hours ago
noobsmoke13
FUCK YEA
1640 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
Welcome to your first merge challenge!

Tonight's challenge will test your endurance.

On my GO! post.  You will be creating your own physical ladder or could be said the newest version of Jacob's ladder.  Every thirty minutes you will build on that ladder by posting and with the asterisks included:

*places ladder rung (number)*

The individual with the most ladder rungs stacked after 24 hours wins immunity and guaranteed a 1 in 14 shot of winning this game.  In addition, the winner of today's challenge will receive a clue to the merge idol.  Everyone else will be vulnerable tonight where one of you will be the fourteenth person voted out.

**Notes**

- If there is a tie then individual who posted that specific rung first will win the challenge.
- You cannot start till I post my GO! post
1640 days 15 hours ago
Christian_
I don’t want to build a bobrocks ladder
1640 days 15 hours ago
noobsmoke13
1640 days 15 hours ago
J2999
1640 days 15 hours ago
Jxhn
do we wait 30 min from go or
1640 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
Nah we go right into it benducci
1640 days 15 hours ago
soccerkid1967
checking in
1640 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
GO!
1640 days 15 hours ago
haycsclair
Here!
1640 days 15 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
*places ladder rung 1*

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!