This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questioning

Topic » Jury Questioning

1717 days 12 hours ago
deathlyavocado
^^ he'd literally never worked with anyone in my alliance. He and Ken were friends, but we had our own relationship outside of the fact that he knew Dylan. I can see where concern can come from the possibility of him coaching me, but I shut him down almost every time he tried to talk about the game because it stressed me out and I didn't want it to take over the time I spent with him.
1717 days 11 hours ago
konohavillage1
I also want to step in and say that while I adore Dylan, I didn’t play this game with him. What made Lexie and I work is the fact that she is genuinely a warm sweet person. I didn’t align with her because I wanted Dylan to not hate me, she came to me at the very beginning and gave me a vibe that while yes I could just work with the same old people to get to the end, she would be a valuable and loyal ally and someone in my corner. I didn’t even talk to Dylan outside of the first round when she told me she was dating him and he encouraged her to sign up for the show. If anything, Dylan should be the one who uses Lexie to make allies next time because she was on it.

I’ll answer jury questions in a second
1717 days 11 hours ago
Pieguy555
? I didn't come for Dylan, I love Dylan. I'm just pointing out that what Kevin said about Lexie being a 'random' who had 'no clue' who any of us where just wasn't true. Dylan has played with and knows who LeQuisha, Julian, Livingston, Kenneth, & I are. I am unsure if he has ever played with Sagar or Ashanti, but it's highly likely. My point is Lexie had the advantage of having all the intimate knowledge of preexisting relationships and how certain people played the game, without having any of the negative relationships or reputations that people such as myself, Sagar, Julian, Lequisha, etc had that hurt us in this game. It's a lot easier to play with a clean slate with everyone than with multiple people who you are on bad terms from the start with because they fucked you over or vice versa in other games.
1717 days 11 hours ago
Pieguy555
Ken that's literally not true considering Dylan was on the call that we had in the main chat at Final 10... !
1717 days 11 hours ago
konohavillage1
But Mike, because of your pre existing relationship with me you really never had to worry much about being targeted for past games. You had one vote in the beginning that went 9-1 and pretty much from then on I started preaching to Sagar/Ashanti/LQ/You/Julian that I wanted first gen players to stick together (and that way you would stop targeting each other and I would have a bigger pool of players to maneuver with when the time came)

Like how easy would it have been to just vote you off with Kevin, LQ, Ashanti, Lexie, Sagar? But we didn’t because I knew you and I felt that I was low on your hotlist AND Lexie managed to also avoid your vote as well despite her being a pretty early merge target
1717 days 11 hours ago
konohavillage1
The call that wasn’t about game? Where he was on because she was at his house?

Cause we didn’t talk game until it was just you ashanti and I on call later that night
1717 days 11 hours ago
deathlyavocado
@ LQ: we met almost a year ago, i joined the site like 4 days before the game started lmao. I joined the game bc he said Ben was casting and it seemed like he enjoyed playing them so i decided to give it a shot. Also I actually didn't know yall worked together, my bad!

@ Mike: once again, he didn't tell me much about the people. From what I recall, he told me sagar was good at challenges, you were a host, Ken was nice to talk to, and that he didn't know like half of this cast. He didn't share any "intimate knowledge of preexisting relationships and how certain people played the game". It was all information that I gathered within the first hour of playing this game.

Also, about him being in the call, we weren't talking about this game at all. You were all talking about past games, which while yes it was talking in the first place, it wasn't about this game. That conversation had absolutely no impact on this game whatsoever.

Now I really need to study yall. Sorry for coming back after saying I wouldnt, I just have anxiety and want to be able to defend myself
1717 days 11 hours ago
Pieguy555
Did we really have a good preexisting relationship? You literally backstabbed and voted me out the last time we played together. I worked my ass off to try to make an effort to form a connection with you in the Swap phase and in the Early Merge so that you would push for me to not be a target, and it worked. I get that you want Lexie to win, but don't slander my game with lies and act like I relied on the fact that I knew who you were before the game started to make it where I am now.
1717 days 11 hours ago
konohavillage1
Yes we did have a good pre existing relationship lmao you literally invited me to play your series right after I did that and I got my first ever group game win, and I’ve been invited back too. Don’t act like there was bad blood between us. And no it didn’t really work because Kevin and I were still gonna vote you if we lost, but I wasn’t taking the chance at losing when he said there was a majority alliance I wasn’t a part of. Had I known how close Livingston and Julian were I would’ve tried though.
1717 days 11 hours ago
konohavillage1
And no I would love to win, but I’m also not gonna let you lie and stretch the truth to make yourself look better. Yes you won it out til the end and a lot of people would reward you just based on that, but in my eyes you were lazy in this merge, and you didn’t come to life until people had already solidified their allies and put you in a position where you had to win out
1717 days 11 hours ago
Pieguy555
I'm not going to continue to argue with you being you're a fellow finalist, and honestly, your opinion on my game doesn't matter. You're going to continue to make up lies and say negative things about my game for the sole fact that you don't want me to win, which is something that you stated earlier in this Questioning
1717 days 11 hours ago
obscurity
farts on julian
1717 days 11 hours ago
Pieguy555
And just to clarify, I haven't lied once during this Questioning! I have no reason to lie to or stretch the truth to the jury.
1717 days 11 hours ago
konohavillage1
Kenneth- I thought we were tight, and I was disappointed when you voted me out, but yet that’s the pattern I seem to get from your EVERY time, not leading, but being a goat when it comes to the vote. I don’t think you did much of anything in this game, except for have pre-existing relationships that you were just lucky some of us didn’t realize, and I think personally that that is what got you to the end, so also prove me wrong, however as I said to Mike, don’t take credit for others peoples move that you think I wouldn’t realize.

Kevin we WERE tight. But Mike hit it on the head. When you talked it seemed very robotic, and you also would say things like "FAN UNITY" and then vote out Kyle. You would ask me to name specific things I was talking to people about and give me next to nothing back. Maybe if we had thrown the challenge like we talked about I could've gained a stronger bond with you through voting together, but even so Mike seemed to have the votes to take you out with Tris and Livingston so it was better that we just won through to merge.

Also, with me voting out Mac because he was onto my friendship with Ashanti, I knew there would always be one thing I had to lie about and pretend Felipe did (thanks btw Felipe for being my fall guy pretty much all game LOL) with you around.

Also, how is it lucky to have not been discovered? If so many people like LQ, Julian, Mike, Sagar, etc knew my business, they should've known how well off I would've been in the event I got to merge with them. I got rid of Mac early for a reason, so he couldn't tell on me and ruin my out. But I did have intentions to keep you and Kyle around and try to play outside of who I knew (and of course Lexie exists too)

And the fact is that pre existing relationships permeated this whole game. There was never a time where I was on a tribe with people I didn't know from a previous game. But I never automatically defaulted to them, and you should know that especially since we swapped in minority together and were working on plans to flip Livingston.
1717 days 11 hours ago
konohavillage1
ALSO, Kevin you're one to talk about pre existing relationships when Luther and Jay were both early targets of yours because of another game you two had played together. Maybe you should've kept that information to yourself and those players in your corner, since you had already established a connection with them.

With 30 total people on this site, we're all probably gonna see each other again. So do me a favor and next time we play together, please assume I didn't play the game here so I'm not a threat.

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!