This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questioning

Topic » Jury Questioning

1724 days ago
bigben1996
7/10 votes received.
1724 days ago
konohavillage1
Well I guess the questioning is done
1724 days ago
Kevin0621
Yeah I guess
1724 days ago
TheSexiestDude990
LusciousLips5
Also it really weirds me out how people actually date on this site like how does that shit even happen?

As someone who legally got married to someone irl they met in a frooks, it's not as weird as you'd think. Love can be found in the craziest of places.
1723 days 11 hours ago
FelipeS
Okay so I only have 2 simple questions.
Kenneth and Lexie, what happened with the vote where the fans all voted together and I was told we were all getting rid of Julian ?

Michael, did you have any connections with the last 4 fans and would you have used any of them for a blindside in your favor ?

Thanks.
1723 days 11 hours ago
bigben1996
8/10 votes received
1723 days 10 hours ago
deathlyavocado
Felipe: if you’re talking about when we voted Livingston, it was honestly because we weren’t sure what you would have done if we told you. You proved to be an absolute wildcard this entire game with literally no voting pattern. It was really confusing to work with you just because you seemed to be aligned with the failures, but then also wanted Julian to go home? We knew we had the numbers without your vote, and to be sure that the vote went our way, we wanted to leave you out of it just in case you told the other side what we were doing, as we wanted the vote to be a blindside. Additionally, we knew that if you DID end up flipping, you would tell them that Julian was going home, and we hoped that Julian would waste his idol. If it had worked, it would’ve probably changed the game, but you actually ended up sticking with the vote and not telling them.

In retrospect, we probably should’ve told you considering you were the other side’s vote. We didn’t know what would happen with the vote and we wanted to play it safe, while also hoping that Julian would waste his idol. I hope you can understand and respect why we made the move.
1723 days 9 hours ago
konohavillage1
For me, I kind of used Felipe as the fall guy all season lol. When I voted Mac out, I said Felipe did it. Same at final 10 and I believe kyles vote off too. And as a result people just stopped trusting you. It was pretty easy cause no one knew where you stood anyways because you were so quiet
1723 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
9/10 votes received.
1723 days 7 hours ago
Pieguy555
Michael, did you have any connections with the last 4 fans and would you have used any of them for a blindside in your favor?

I had a previous connection with 3/4 fans, and I tried to use them to get each of them to turn on each other. At the Final 8 I tried to get Sagar to flip on Ashanti, at Final 7 I tried to get Ashanti & Lexie to flip on Sagar or Sagar to flip on Ashanti/Lexie, and at Final 6 I tried to get all of the remaining Fans to flip on Sagar again. I didn't try to include Kenneth in any of the Final 8/9 blindsides because every time I mentioned any of the other Fans names throughout the game he would immediately shut it down, so it became clear to me that he would be the least likely to make a move and would probably leak any sort of blindside plan that I had. It was incredibly difficult to get any of the fans to turn on each other due to the fact that these 4 players had been in an alliance since Day 1, and despite each of them feeling somewhat uneasy about their position in their alliance and how Final 5 would play out if it was You/Kenneth/Ashanti/Sagar/Lexie, none of them would make a move against each other.
1723 days 5 hours ago
bigben1996
For the last time, I'll go tally the votes...
1723 days 5 hours ago
bigben1996
Jury, Kenneth, Lexie, and Mike thank you all for your patience.  I know you guys really want to know the votes but you’re going to have to wait till you get back to my home state of New York.  With that being said...

*helicopter shown to be landing outside the tribal council area*
*walks out of tribal and gets on a helicopter with urn*

See you later folks!
1723 days 5 hours ago
deathlyavocado
you should've jet skied to NY smh

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!