This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questioning

Topic » Jury Questioning

1724 days 11 hours ago
Pieguy555
I won Sagar RSF 40: Rise of the Underdogs by playing Quoridor for him but he won’t vote for me to win this game.

Rlly sick preexisting relationship
1724 days 11 hours ago
konohavillage1
FIRST QUESTION
Name at least 1 non-game related fact about each in this game. This shows your social game wasn't just viewing people as chess pieces but building relationships. These facts can be related to education, hobbies, jobs, etc., just make sure what you share isn't something the juror wouldn't want shared. Please give at least 1 fact for each juror.

Im gonna probably keep it surface level cause I'm out of contention anyways and I'm only doing jury questions to clarify my game and not disrespect Ben.

Kyle- is a drag race fan
Tris- didnt talk to
Kevin- i dont think we ever talked in a non game related way either
LQ- is british (btw how do you feel about adele and skepta?)
Livingston- your college is having you plan a survivor game on campus
AJ- uses they/them pronouns
Julian- works overnight
Felipe- he breathes air
Sagar- is a demon from hell
Ashanti- owns 4 polly pocket dolls

SECOND QUESTION:
Really basic but I dig this one, please compare each juror to a CBS Survivor player and explain WHY.

So yeah again I do not watch Survivor so this one isnt gonna go anywhere for me, sorry.

THIRD QUESTION:
Who on the jury truly embodied the title of 'Failure' (regardless of whether they were a fan or failure) and who on the jury did the best at becoming more than a Failure.

I say Tris embodied a failure as he failed to really ever improve his situation. At least with you, Mike, and Julian there was an attempt to branch out. He had "something to prove" in this since he bombed his first season and I saw no effort to change his BigBen legacy. Ashanti finally beat her curse of always getting pre merged, and only lost out of the chance to make finals because I had locked down such a tight duo with Lexie that I turned on him, even though we were friends.
1724 days 11 hours ago
zorbo678
Dude, I’ve played with Dylan before too, Rise of The Underdogs. But it doesn’t change the fact that Lexie and I’s relationship has nothing to do with him
1724 days 11 hours ago
konohavillage1
Sagar wont vote you to win because of how you handled him personally lmao. I'm sure you wouldnt vote me to win if you were in jury. Doesn't change the fact that we're on good terms.
1724 days 11 hours ago
LusciousLips5
Wow this final 3 is drama filled! I love it
1724 days 11 hours ago
konohavillage1
Mike was literally blowing up Sagar's PMs and taunting him but they still ended on good terms when Sagar left LMAO

Like they started the game at odds because of a technicality in Mikes game, but Sagar never mentioned wanting Mike out until that f8 split where Zorbo left.
1724 days 10 hours ago
LusciousLips5
@Kenneth not gonna lie I kinda stan Adele and Skepta together I’m just imagining the music collabs! It’s such an ODD PAIR but as Paula Abdul says OPPOSITES ATTRACT
1724 days 10 hours ago
konohavillage1
all my friends are like oh lord adele's dating a nigerian. he's about to put her THROUGH it but the next album is gonna be ridiculously good
1724 days 10 hours ago
zorbo678
Can I also point out the only reason I’m currently sitting here (or at least got 8th) is because Felipe thought I was Ashanti?
1724 days 10 hours ago
Pieguy555
I always vote based on who played the best game. If Sagar were sitting here over me, I would have voted for him. He's mad that I didn't respond to his PMs where he called me a f*ggot every single day of this game. Oh well.
1724 days 10 hours ago
Pieguy555
I taunted Sagar because he's been taunting me since Day 1. I guess he can dish it but not take it *shrugs*
1724 days 10 hours ago
konohavillage1
Tbh AJ once I saw that the final 8 was Lexie/Sagar/Ashanti on one side, Mike/Julian on the other, and Felipe who I had been blaming for wonky votes and blindsides all game, it just made sense for me to throw that vote onto you. I didn't want Lexie to have to actually backstab you later on so I was kind of happy it played out like that :X

How is Sagar not taking it? From what he told me yall were going back and forth until you started spamming his messages because he told you you werent gonna get his vote (and why would you get it before Lexie and I? The people he literally asked to go get 5th for so we wouldnt have to be in danger?)
1724 days 10 hours ago
Pieguy555
He owes me it for being a horrendous friend to me this entire game, and for being a conniving cunt.
1724 days 10 hours ago
Pieguy555
Sagar's a gamebot who when he gets to the end preaches that people shouldn't vote bitterly and should vote based on game play, but every time he's a juror he votes personally. It's hypocritical and says a lot.
1724 days 10 hours ago
konohavillage1
In what world is sagar a gamebot

Kevin was a gamebot

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!