This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questioning

Topic » Jury Questioning

1693 days 23 hours ago
konohavillage1
Ken, I’ll shoot straight with you. I’m gonna call bullshit on your answers. One, I never said a flip. A move and a flip are very different things most of the time. A flip is a move, but not all moves are flips. You didn’t do a damn thing post-merge, at least while I was in. I picked Kyle, Tris and Kevin. I have no idea about F10, but Livingston was picked by Sagar. And you throwing a vote at me wasn’t smart, considering I had zero chance of winning this game. I think you’re so called insulation was only because you were playing with better players than you who would beat your ass at this FTC, and I think that’s still true right now. Your only chance to win was to take Felipe and Ashanti, because the Jury didn’t respect them. And I’ll ask you this, why didn’t you take Ashanti over Lexie?

Well I didn’t say the only moves are flips. My moves were made behind the scenes. If I wouldve pulled people in and flipped and turned the game against sagar then sure I would have a big impressive move on my resume, but I would be eliminating someone who was loyal to me for people who hadn’t shown they could give that same loyalty. I’m sorry to tell you but there was a chat of Lexie Sagar Ashanti and I and I did most of my strategic talk in there while attempting to maintain social ties to Julian/Mike/Livingston/LQ in the event they finally were ready to jump into action. The failures were unfortunately so fractured that it didn’t happen, but there’s a reason I didn’t get any votes (except for the one at final 5 which is literally just so I can’t say I never got a vote). Being a goat isn’t an excuse for that either as Kevin, Felipe, Ashanti, and probably you all got voted out despite not having good win odds. If you think I didn’t play, I’m not gonna change your mind though.

I took Lexie because we made a deal and I was sticking to it. Taking Ashanti would just guarantee Mikes win, and I made a pact with Lexie on day 1 that I would do whatever I needed to in order for her to make it to the end. Again, I don’t expect or really desire votes. They won’t do any good going to me anyways because I didn’t play to win, I played to advance the people I liked in the game. And I did that
1693 days 23 hours ago
Pieguy555
Yes, I made that chat on Day 1 because no other chat had been made and as I stated in my speech, I felt very insecure in my position on the tribe. I felt like I had to try to create some sort of majority alliance before it was made without me in it, if that makes sense. Honestly it didn't even last for more than a day I think because Cody tried to flip on it and Paul never even talked in it. As for people in that alliance being rude, I can't speak on anyone else's words/actions, but if I was rude to you or anyone else I would like to apologize as that was not my intention.
1693 days 23 hours ago
konohavillage1
I regret not just straight up voting Zorbo at final 10 and regret not telling you I wasn’t going along with the plan Ashanti, because LQ actually got mad at you and I didn’t want to cause like actual anger. If I had known mike was gonna play it safe I would have just chosen the person that would’ve taken me farther in my mind.
1693 days 23 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
I've been hella busy with work/life/another game and will openly admit I didn't play as hard as I wanted to. That said, I'm still here and still get a vote so...

Ken - Were you simply leveraging our friendship to get me to trust you while you played me or were you being sincere?

Lexie - The jury has said you've played a really strong game but I don't see it tbh. Maybe that's just on me, idk. Can you highlight what exactly you were responsible for that nobody besides you can claim ownership of?

Mike - A lot of your game seems to be reliant on the work of others, what exactly is your personal storyline in this game?
1693 days 23 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
6. Julian: you should have really tried to get people to flip, and I think the fact that only mike seemed to do so hurt your game

I did, but I didn't try hard with you bc I thought you were sheeping Sagar. I spent HOURS trying to flip Ashanti onto Felipe yesterday though.
1693 days 23 hours ago
konohavillage1
Ken - Were you simply leveraging our friendship to get me to trust you while you played me or were you being sincere?

I was genuinely excited for you to get to jury because I never see you make it there, but once we played together and you weren’t very active I just had to let my plans of going far with you go.  I don’t think I used friendship to earn your trust, but the idol definitely was for that. I never doubted our friendship, but I doubted you would be open to working with me if Sagar was here. I knew that I would be seen as attached to the hip to Sagar so I really wanted to let you know I valued you as well and it was my way of saying “Hey! Don’t count me out as an ally.” But it’s still love regardless (I know that’s easy for me to say as the one in finals though). I consider you a friend even if we go against each other next time :p
1693 days 23 hours ago
konohavillage1
Oh and to add to the Zorbo thing. I was so well insulated that I was probably the only person fully aware that all three idols were coming out the round you left. Which is why I knew to throw a vote, though it was semi ruined by the last minute decision to split on Mike (who I still wanted in the game so there was still possibly two sides) but then saved by Felipe’s vote. Though I was fully prepared to get Felipe to vote with Julian and I to send you home if the votes came out 1-1, as you were someone I saw potentially playing the middle like I wanted to as well.
1693 days 23 hours ago
Pieguy555
AJ's Question About Trashing the Jurors Gameplay:

1. Kyle - Didn't have strong social connections with people that your original tribe turned their back on you. I know you felt like I didn't like you or whatever from Turney's game but I never really had a problem with you, so I was disheartened that you just cast me off at the start. You know I'll always be a big fan.

2. Tris - Didn't have strong social connections with people. A lot of people said you had never even spoken to them.

3. Kevin - It felt like you were really paranoid and would grill people for information. I didn't like when you asked to form an alliance with me and then wanted me to name all the people it should include, make the chat, and then name a target. It just felt like you were trying to reach for information or set me up. I think others felt the same way which is why you left almost unanimously. Much love buddy.

4. LeQuisha - Bad histories with other players in the game. It also felt like you weren't nearly as active as you usually were. I wish I could have trusted you, but I'm sure you know why I couldn't. I do hope that we can move on from here.

5. Livingston - Made your allegiance to Julian too apparent. Julian was basically the Fans #1 target and by being so closely associated to him that's why they sent you off for 9th

6. AJ - Playing both sides so obviously. I think that 10th place vote really set into motion the rest of the course of the game. I think if you hadn't tried to play too hard too fast the game would have been different.

7. Julian - You should have voted out Sagar for 14th. Didn't seem like you were as invested as you usually are. Had a huge target on your back that you weren't able to shake off. Probably should have targeted Sagar earlier in the Merge.

8. Felipe - I don't think he even knew he was a player in this game or that he was in fact playing a game

9. Sagar - Existing.

10. Ashanti - You were a player who did things.
1693 days 23 hours ago
Pieguy555
Ashanti's Question:

My biggest regret in this game was not pushing/harassing Julian to vote Sagar out for 14th. That loser deserved Pre-Merge.
1693 days 22 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Blame Kyle for that. I had to let him have his way at 14 to survive that tribal at all.
1693 days 22 hours ago
Pieguy555
Mike - A lot of your game seems to be reliant on the work of others, what exactly is your personal storyline in this game?

My personal storyline is that no matter the obstacles and setbacks that I faced, I never gave up in this game. This Merge was one of the most demoralizing and dehumanizing experiences that I've ever had in a group game. A lot of this game was shaped by either preexisting relationships or by relationships that were formed on Day 1. For the entirety of the Merge, no matter what I tried to do, it felt like my opinion and moves that I would try to make were largely disregarded by people, even if those same people would acknowledge that I was making valid points. I tried everything that I could to get us the votes for 12th. I tried everything I could to get us the votes for 9th. I tried everything I could to get us the votes for 8th, and 7th, and 6th. After you left, I was literally told by *everyone* that I would be leaving unanimously, but I didn't give up. I found the Idol and won the last 2 immunity challenges to get myself to the end of this game. So maybe it seems like my game was heavily reliant on others, but when people don't want to work with you or flat out *refuse* to work with you, you're forced into a situation where you have to carve out your own path to the end. I was *the* underdog of this season, and I defied all of the odds and made it here to present my case to you tonight. That is my personal storyline, and I believe it's one hell of a story.
1693 days 22 hours ago
LusciousLips5
Tbh I’m not mad with this final 3 at all! I have no personal bad blood with any of you which is quite refreshing so my vote is open!

Mike- believe me when I say this I honestly have no hard feelings! The amount of times I’ve voted you off only to try and sway you to work with me again and then do the same shit to you endlessly tbh is quite annoying! So when you voted me off I was actually quite happy finally we can get rid of this god awful frenemies shit! So my question to you is how did you scathe this game especially during merge phase when the failures really didn’t have a chance in hell of getting to the finale?

Ken- you were my right hand man my go to guy! Now I don’t need you to defend Ashanti’s actions because that’s there own stupid doing but I want to know from you what we’re your intentions in the game, was I going to end with you? Because if I were why not just outright save me on that first vote! You and Ashanti my two closest allies really did snuff my torch!

Lexie- for me I would have the hardest time voting you! Not because you didn’t play a good game because believe me the jury or shoving your game down my throat! But I don’t think we had that much of a connection I kinda felt like it was forced a little! Tell me what part of your game was the strongest and why, was it social, strategic or physical?

Can I just say I was legit gonna be first boot and here I am on jury we all know I’m the true winner!

Ashanti go fuck yo self!!!
1693 days 22 hours ago
Pieguy555
Mike- Believe me when I say this I honestly have no hard feelings! The amount of times I’ve voted you off only to try and sway you to work with me again and then do the same shit to you endlessly tbh is quite annoying! So when you voted me off I was actually quite happy finally we can get rid of this god awful frenemies shit! So my question to you is how did you scathe this game especially during merge phase when the failures really didn’t have a chance in hell of getting to the finale?

I believe that I formed the necessary social and strategic relationships that were able to keep me off the board as a target up until Final 8, where I became the last-minute 'back-up' target by Lexie in the event that Julian played his idol. Kenneth, Sagar, and AJ were all actively working to keep the target off of me round after round, which in Kenneth/Sagar's case was a mistake as they had no intentions of going anywhere near the Finale with me. You, Julian, Kenneth, Sagar, & Ashanti have all played with me before and know how I can go on Immunity sprees late in the game and find idols, so I think that the Fans alliance, especially Kenneth and Lexie, made a huge mistake by not trying to vote me out sooner and assuming that I would just roll over and die and let their  'Day 1 Fans Alliance' make it to the Final 4. I was the underdog in this game, and defied all odds by being able to make it to the end after being in a terrible position for the entirety of the Merge.
1693 days 21 hours ago
konohavillage1
Ken- you were my right hand man my go to guy! Now I don’t need you to defend Ashanti’s actions because that’s there own stupid doing but I want to know from you what we’re your intentions in the game, was I going to end with you? Because if I were why not just outright save me on that first vote! You and Ashanti my two closest allies really did snuff my torch!

So honestly after that talk that AJ Lexie and I had, and knowing Lexie was on Mikes radar, I didn’t want to see AJ leave that round because she needed the ally at that point. But I didn’t want you to leave either. So my plan was to just let it go to rocks and hopefully jumpstart this game by either getting out sagar or cutting into the trio of mike/Julian/Livingston. I was fully ready to get explosive in the game, but Mike decided to play it safe and voted you out on the revote. I also half expected Ashanti to have a change of heart and say he couldn’t vote you in the revote.

I envisioned you in the final 4 with ashanti Lexie and I, but didn’t know if I was going to ask for 4th or what.

Oh and as far as “making the mistake” of keeping Mike in, I never planned to win an immunity challenge. I’ve won literally one in four seasons of Bigben survivor. I’m not that good at them. Mike stuck around because I needed to keep rivalries going, Livingston was closer to Julian, and I didn’t want Julian to think he was waiting his turn by seeing them leave back to back. He just won the key immunity at f7 when Ashanti and I decided that he and Julian had to be split up since they could win immunity and find an idol. But obviously it wasn’t a bad thing to have Mike around considering he continued to try and get me to work with him and to turn on Lexie and Sagar. If Mike had been targeting me it would have been a mistake for me to let him get to the end game where he could win out. He wasn’t. Again I was very well insulated.
1693 days 18 hours ago
deathlyavocado
any regrets? any rounds you wish could’ve went differently, and if so, how?

Ashanti - the one thing I probably regret the most is the entirety of the tribal council where AJ went home. While I did play an idol that solidified my alliance, at the end of the day it was technically an idol wasted. Additionally, one of my biggest allies went home when I did not expect it AT ALL and there was nothing I really could've done to stop it because I didn't see it coming by any means. If one thing could've happened differently, that would've been it. I genuinely thought AJ leaving ruined my game and any chance of my being here, but luckily I was wrong!

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!