This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion

Topic » Reunion

2006 days 19 hours ago
NewNightmare7
Aww love you ben thanks for the award. My first player of the season ever lmao
2006 days 19 hours ago
Pieguy555
?
2006 days 19 hours ago
Pieguy555
I told Ben
2006 days 19 hours ago
turney1805
YESS. That was a TERRIBLE move, it got me and him out

Like dumbass.
2006 days 19 hours ago
Christian_
0 min agoDelete Replyturney1805
YESS. That was a TERRIBLE move, it got me and him out

Like dumbass.

honestly if it got turney out doesnt that make it the best move of the season...?
2006 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996
The other nomination for Da Roob Award was probably Tim flipping on JD at the final six but that's still kind of meh.  I doubt Eoin was going to change his mind on that decision and Tim wasn't willing to go to rocks.
2006 days 19 hours ago
Eoin
Yeah, I would have sooner went to rocks I said. I needed JD gone for me to win
2006 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996
Pieguy555
I told Ben

Sorry.  You told Ben which led to him telling his alliance (premerge is blurry :()
2006 days 19 hours ago
turney1805
Just to be clear, there was no alliance. We never had a chance to make anything happen LMAO.
2006 days 19 hours ago
Pieguy555
I got the award for something that isn't even accurate.

I only told that to Ben and he leaked it and convinced the whole tribe to throw the challenge to vote me out bc he's a weak minded vile cunt who needs to align with weaker and easier manipulated players to do well.
2006 days 19 hours ago
turney1805
Pieguy555

I only told that to Ben and he leaked it and convinced the whole tribe to throw the challenge to vote me out bc he's a weak minded vile cunt who needs to align with weaker and easier manipulated players to do well.

------

Although I get the Ben hate. You still shouldnt have told him LMAO.
2006 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996
Pieguy555

----

It still wasn't the greatest play in my eyes.  If you can keep a cross-tribal alliance close to the vest that's smart.  There was one point in which I believe Christian would've been the boot, but I'm pretty sure you're right that did spook him into switching targets.
2006 days 19 hours ago
Pieguy555
All I did was suggest that we form a host's alliance with him/me/Kolby/Turney.

Clearly this strategy was too overwhelming for him.
2006 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996
Although if Andrew and Mike were both at the merge.  That could've been a good rivalry between the Benjamin and JD contention.  Maybe it boosts the ratings or we're in for a predictable pagonging. 

Hard to say :x
2006 days 19 hours ago
turney1805
Mike, you shouldnt have made an indication of that until MERGE though when he wouldnt have had a chance to strike against you.

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!