This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion

Topic » Reunion

2012 days 5 hours ago
NewNightmare7
Aww love you ben thanks for the award. My first player of the season ever lmao
2012 days 5 hours ago
Pieguy555
?
2012 days 5 hours ago
Pieguy555
I told Ben
2012 days 5 hours ago
turney1805
YESS. That was a TERRIBLE move, it got me and him out

Like dumbass.
2012 days 5 hours ago
Christian_
0 min agoDelete Replyturney1805
YESS. That was a TERRIBLE move, it got me and him out

Like dumbass.

honestly if it got turney out doesnt that make it the best move of the season...?
2012 days 5 hours ago
bigben1996
The other nomination for Da Roob Award was probably Tim flipping on JD at the final six but that's still kind of meh.  I doubt Eoin was going to change his mind on that decision and Tim wasn't willing to go to rocks.
2012 days 5 hours ago
Eoin
Yeah, I would have sooner went to rocks I said. I needed JD gone for me to win
2012 days 5 hours ago
bigben1996
Pieguy555
I told Ben

Sorry.  You told Ben which led to him telling his alliance (premerge is blurry :()
2012 days 5 hours ago
turney1805
Just to be clear, there was no alliance. We never had a chance to make anything happen LMAO.
2012 days 5 hours ago
Pieguy555
I got the award for something that isn't even accurate.

I only told that to Ben and he leaked it and convinced the whole tribe to throw the challenge to vote me out bc he's a weak minded vile cunt who needs to align with weaker and easier manipulated players to do well.
2012 days 5 hours ago
turney1805
Pieguy555

I only told that to Ben and he leaked it and convinced the whole tribe to throw the challenge to vote me out bc he's a weak minded vile cunt who needs to align with weaker and easier manipulated players to do well.

------

Although I get the Ben hate. You still shouldnt have told him LMAO.
2012 days 5 hours ago
bigben1996
Pieguy555

----

It still wasn't the greatest play in my eyes.  If you can keep a cross-tribal alliance close to the vest that's smart.  There was one point in which I believe Christian would've been the boot, but I'm pretty sure you're right that did spook him into switching targets.
2012 days 5 hours ago
Pieguy555
All I did was suggest that we form a host's alliance with him/me/Kolby/Turney.

Clearly this strategy was too overwhelming for him.
2012 days 5 hours ago
bigben1996
Although if Andrew and Mike were both at the merge.  That could've been a good rivalry between the Benjamin and JD contention.  Maybe it boosts the ratings or we're in for a predictable pagonging. 

Hard to say :x
2012 days 5 hours ago
turney1805
Mike, you shouldnt have made an indication of that until MERGE though when he wouldnt have had a chance to strike against you.

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!