This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion

Topic » Reunion

1977 days 23 hours ago
lionsden121
Thanks for hots
1977 days 23 hours ago
lionsden121
Grats eoin on winning
1977 days 23 hours ago
Eoin
Thanks Tim!
1977 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
Alright let's do the season ranking!

I've bailed out on doing winner rankings because I'm going to compile a large one after I finish this generation.  It's going to contain both rankings from the first and second generation after a firm rewatch.
1977 days 23 hours ago
lionsden121
Would the votes been 5-3 kolby leaving if jp didn't quit?
1977 days 23 hours ago
turney1805
lionsden121
Hi guys just woke up

That's a KING.
1977 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
lionsden121
Would the votes been 5-3 kolby leaving if jp didn't quit?

I had was 6-1 against Kolby minus JP's vote.
1977 days 23 hours ago
lionsden121
Lol thx Andrew robbed king
1977 days 23 hours ago
lionsden121
Ahhhhhh
1977 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
**Season Ranking**

1. Jamaica
2. Paraguay
3. Nicaragua
4. Mongolia
5. SOUTH AFRICA

This season was pretty bad and might be as bad as Comoros.  I don't really see myself asking a ton of back from this season minus those who actually put the effort into playing.  It hasn't been a great run so far in this generation as I classify maybe 2.277/5 to be decent seasons.  I'm hoping that All-Stars lives up to the hype.
1977 days 23 hours ago
Eoin
L M A O
1977 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
Now onto the final stage of the reunion which is the short preview of All-Stars II...
1977 days 23 hours ago
ThePug
"This season was pretty bad and might be as bad as Comoros."

I was in both... Andrew was right...
1977 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
*cues enticing theme music*

Over three years ago, we saw eighteen of the greatest players in the first generation battle it out in the Philippines.  This season... is no different as we're heading back to old stomping grounds.  It is uncommon this series using the same location.  However, in a season like this we wanted to go back to the roots of the series reflecting back on some of the legends.  This season will truly be a battle so bring some popcorn and some soft drinks as we're in for a party.  39 Days! 18 Castaways! One Sole Survivor!

Survivor Philippines: All Stars II

DECEMBER 22ND MARK YOUR CALENDARS!
1977 days 22 hours ago
lionsden121
Can't wait for the confessionals to be only jd kolby and Ben with like 3 of mine in there lol

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!