This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion

Topic » Reunion

1963 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
I'm going to send some select invites to the cast of this season in the next hour or so.  However, a majority of the cast has been confirmed so you guys will have around 48 hours to respond.  Overall, do not message me saying you want to play if you don't receive an invite.

If you were active you'll have a shot to return at some point in the series.
1963 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
That concludes the reunion.  The link to the VL is below (send a request):

https://tengaged.com/group/7559-vl-bigbens-survivor

I'm making a Skype VL tonight for All-Stars so message me if you want to join :-)
1963 days 3 hours ago
MarthaSpeaks
"Amanda leaving was actually somewhat of disappointment seeing she was indeed active.  She sent confessionals and left over a few members who self-voted their way out nor were showing up to challenges.  Overall, there was probably stuff she could've done better on her end but maybe she could've slid into the merge."

Thanks for this, but I'm not really sure what I could have done better on my end. I was completely blindsided....
1963 days 3 hours ago
CoachWade
Can’t wait for all stars.
1963 days 2 hours ago
Survivorgame1
CONGRATS!

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!