This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion

Topic » Reunion

2012 days 5 hours ago
turney1805
EWWWWWWWW VILE CUNT. EWWWWW KOLBY IS A VILE CUNT.
2012 days 5 hours ago
bigben1996
Untapped Potential
------------------------

Everyone already knows but I hated the premerge.  There was the lack of creating a meme of an icon from this premerge minus Johnny.   However, Johnny self-voted himself out meaning that he will not get this title.  Instead, I'm giving this award to someone who actually sent confessionals and that is...
2012 days 5 hours ago
Eoin
Eugh
2012 days 5 hours ago
bigben1996
Kolby you're the vile scum that this season needed :-)
2012 days 5 hours ago
turney1805
"Everyone already knows but I hated the premerge."

I think you hated the seasons as a whole, no? LMAO
2012 days 5 hours ago
bigben1996

Amanda!

Amanda leaving was actually somewhat of disappointment seeing she was indeed active.  She sent confessionals and left over a few members who self-voted their way out nor were showing up to challenges.  Overall, there was probably stuff she could've done better on her end but maybe she could've slid into the merge.
2012 days 5 hours ago
Pieguy555
There literally wasn't anything to talk about in a confessional.
2012 days 5 hours ago
bigben1996
Pieguy555
There literally wasn't anything to talk about in a confessional.

You could've been entertaining like Johnny or be a cringy like ilikebugs.
2012 days 5 hours ago
turney1805
YESSS AMANDA ROBBED QUEEN. CUNT KOLBY SHOULD HAVE GONE.
2012 days 5 hours ago
bigben1996
Player of the Season
-------------------------

There was only two people that stood out to me as being the true players of the season and that was Benjamin X. and JD.  I appreciated Eoin's game as well despite the jury saying he was sleeping because it was calculated.  I appreciated Tim's game as well.  However, Benjamin and JD both were sending constant confessionals and had really dominated a majority of the game.  However, I did only pick one of them for this award and that is...
2012 days 5 hours ago
Eoin
Oh a nomination!
2012 days 5 hours ago
bigben1996

JD!

JD in my eyes did play a great game this season.  While him and Benjamin were managing the game as a duo.  I think JD was the one who kindred the social connections among the cast.  There could always be the argument Benjamin got farther and won the same amount of challenges.  However, I really think JD was a great narrator to this season and had managed to go unscathed till his ultimate boot at the final six.
2012 days 5 hours ago
bigben1996
Da Rood Award
-------------------

This is rewarded to the flop move of the season.  With a season lacking of moves it makes my job easier a bit harder in where to look.  There wasn't necessarily an extremely bad move, but one did catch my eye.  That move was...
2012 days 5 hours ago
Eoin
No.
2012 days 5 hours ago
bigben1996

Pieguy telling his whole tribe they could potentially have a cross-tribe alliance with Andrew!

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!