This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 9 Applications

Topic » Season 9 Applications

3331 days 8 hours ago
obscurity
APPLICATION:

If you are unsure about applying, read some of the testimonials on this thread (more will be added periodically): http://www.tengaged.com/group/7540/forum/topic/14560954
If you have any questions, feel free to ask me here: http://ask.fm/BURNINHELL69
Also, check out the Season 8 Wiki to get a taste of what my series is like: http://tengagedgroups.wikia.com/wiki/Obscurity%27s_Survivor:_Azores

First Name:
Skype or e-mail (Not required, but it would help you avoid getting removed from the game due to self-votes if you ever get banned):
CBS Survivor player that you are most like, and why:
Brain, Brawn, or Beauty:
Social, Physical, or Strategic:
White Collar, Blue Collar, or No Collar:
Please post a brief summary of the Survivor group games you have previously played in (along with any other info you think I should know e.g. placements, awards, returnee status, etc.):
Are you able to regularly participate in live challenges that may take place anytime between 7 pm EST and 9 pm EST?
This will be a fast-paced game. Do you agree to regularly send in votes and confessionals?

IMPORTANT INFO:
- You MUST join and stay in the Obscurity's Survivor main group (http://www.tengaged.com/group/5946 ) to indicate that you are interested in applying. You do not need to stay in this Applications group once you've posted your application.
- You cannot apply if you have previously played in Obscurity's Survivor, but, as always, you are more than welcome to view the game.
- Applications will be open for approximately two weeks; this is to make sure I get the best and most active cast possible. This also means that the game will not start until the end of March and will probably last until mid-April so please do not apply if you will be absent for any time during that period.
3331 days 7 hours ago
Conjow
First Name: Conor

Skype or e-mail (Not required, but it would help you avoid getting removed from the game due to self-votes if you ever get banned): conjow21

CBS Survivor player that you are most like, and why: Boston-Rob, his gameplay and how he is as a person :)

Brain, Brawn, or Beauty: Brain :)
Social, Physical, or Strategic: Strategic :)
White Collar, Blue Collar, or No Collar: White collar
Please post a brief summary of the Survivor group games you have previously played in (along with any other info you think I should know e.g. placements, awards, returnee status, etc.):
Are you able to regularly participate in live challenges that may take place anytime between 7 pm EST and 9 pm EST?

Ive hosted BB and Survivor group games, and I'm currently in mastrolopa survivor
i only join 1 or 2 group games at once because i like to put all my effort into them

This will be a fast-paced game. Do you agree to regularly send in votes and confessionals?
o of course
3331 days 7 hours ago
Spinner554
First Name: Austin
Skype or e-mail (Not required, but it would help you avoid getting removed from the game due to self-votes if you ever get banned): nitsuaspin (skype)
CBS Survivor player that you are most like, and why: Rob Mariano, I try to take control of a whole tribe and dominate.
Brain, Brawn, or Beauty: Brain
Social, Physical, or Strategic: Strategic
White Collar, Blue Collar, or No Collar: White Collar
Please post a brief summary of the Survivor group games you have previously played in (along with any other info you think I should know e.g. placements, awards, returnee status, etc.): I won Gaia's RTBI: The Final Season where I outplayed, outwit, and outlasted 90 other people. I don't need to say anything else...
Are you able to regularly participate in live challenges that may take place anytime between 7 pm EST and 9 pm EST? Should be.
This will be a fast-paced game. Do you agree to regularly send in votes and confessionals? Of course.
3331 days 7 hours ago
Yaxha
let me return
3331 days 6 hours ago
NewOrleansPelicans
First Name: Big Joe
Skype or e-mail (Not required, but it would help you avoid getting removed from the game due to self-votes if you ever get banned): Skype: NewOrleansPelicanHornets
CBS Survivor player that you are most like, and why: Richard Hatch, great player and great entertainer
White Collar, Blue Collar, or No Collar: No Collar
I am a 4 time champion, I have won Kyreece's Big Brother 2, Toppei's Survivor Gemini (Player of the Season), ItsOfficial's Survivor Borneo (Won 5/7 Immunity Challenges Post-Merge), Konohavillage1's Survivor: Greek Isles (Strategist of the Season).

In addition, I am the runner-up of Turney Time Big Brother 1 and TTRS 32 Endurance 2.
Are you able to regularly participate in live challenges that may take place anytime between 7 pm EST and 9 pm EST? Yes
This will be a fast-paced game. Do you agree to regularly send in votes and confessionals?: Yes
3331 days 6 hours ago
AliciaNever
First Name: Alicia

CBS Survivor player that you are most like, and why: I am different. I do not consider myself as a player in particular, because i have my own way to fight to the top.

Brain, Brawn, or Beauty: Beauty

Social, Physical, or Strategic: Obviously strategic...

White Collar, Blue Collar, or No Collar: White Collar, I'm a Marketing Director!

Please post a brief summary of the Survivor group games you have previously played in (along with any other info you think I should know e.g. placements, awards, returnee status, etc.): ... None! I've never played in Survivor Groups before, but I've heard of them and I know that I can be on top.

Are you able to regularly participate in live challenges that may take place anytime between 7 pm EST and 9 pm EST?: Yes I'll

This will be a fast-paced game. Do you agree to regularly send in votes and confessionals?: Yes I will!
3331 days 3 hours ago
AlaskanFiredragon
First Name:Fire Dragon
Skype or e-mail (Not required, but it would help you avoid getting removed from the game due to self-votes if you ever get banned): bagelplatypus
CBS Survivor player that you are most like, and why:parvati we both have chlamydia
Brain, Brawn, or Beauty:beauty
Social, Physical, or Strategic:physical
White Collar, Blue Collar, or No Collar:blue collar
Please post a brief summary of the Survivor group games you have previously played in (along with any other info you think I should know e.g. placements, awards, returnee status, etc.):On my profile
Are you able to regularly participate in live challenges that may take place anytime between 7 pm EST and 9 pm EST?Hell yeah
This will be a fast-paced game. Do you agree to regularly send in votes and confessionals? fuck yes

Please cast me I want to win this game
3331 days 3 hours ago
ThunderBird667
First Name: Austin
Skype or e-mail (Not required, but it would help you avoid getting removed from the game due to self-votes if you ever get banned): twelve_seventeenrblx
CBS Survivor player that you are most like, and why: Jeremiah, beauty and will be blindsided
Brain, Brawn, or Beauty: BEAUTY
Social, Physical, or Strategic: social
Please post a brief summary of the Survivor group games you have previously played in (along with any other info you think I should know e.g. placements, awards, returnee status, etc.): nothing I want to try this out :D
Are you able to regularly participate in live challenges that may take place anytime between 7 pm EST and 9 pm EST? yes
This will be a fast-paced game. Do you agree to regularly send in votes and confessionals? yes
3331 days 2 hours ago
lassidoggy
First Name: Laganja
Skype or e-mail (Not required, but it would help you avoid getting removed from the game due to self-votes if you ever get banned): no thanks
CBS Survivor player that you are most like, and why: Sonja Christopher
Brain, Brawn, or Beauty: These legs are BEAUTIFUL, OKCURR?
Social, Physical, or Strategic: Social, mawma
White Collar, Blue Collar, or No Collar: Green collar. If it ain't green, then it's not for me.
Please post a brief summary of the Survivor group games you have previously played in (along with any other info you think I should know e.g. placements, awards, returnee status, etc.): I'm a huge flop, so no. :(
Are you able to regularly participate in live challenges that may take place anytime between 7 pm EST and 9 pm EST? Yes MAWMA. COME ON ENDURANCE
This will be a fast-paced game. Do you agree to regularly send in votes and confessionals? THAT IS OKCURR MAWMA *DEATHDROP*
3331 days ago
sahmosean
First Name: Jimbo

Skype or e-mail:
TengagedSahmosean@gmail.com

CBS Survivor player that you are most like, and why: Kenny from Gabon because I am the king of the island
Social, Physical, or Strategic: Social
Please post a brief summary of the Survivor group games you have previously played in: Check my profile. :D

Are you able to regularly participate in live challenges that may take place anytime between 7 pm EST and 9 pm EST? Those should work yes

This will be a fast-paced game. Do you agree to regularly send in votes and confessionals? I will always vote. Confessionals fluctuate but I always send at least some
3330 days 18 hours ago
harrywasnak
First Name: Harry
Skype or e-mail (Not required, but it would help you avoid getting removed from the game due to self-votes if you ever get banned): hwspike1
CBS Survivor player that you are most like, and why: Amanda Kimmel. I have what it takes to make it to the end and will often do it without much lying or backstabbing.
White Collar, Blue Collar, or No Collar: White Collar
Please post a brief summary of the Survivor group games you have previously played in (along with any other info you think I should know e.g. placements, awards, returnee status, etc.): I won RAM Survivor Taiwan, & Tanner's Survivor Twists & Turns. I came 2nd place in Luna's Survivor Japan & Will's Survivor Ecuador. I got 3rd place in CJGAMES8: Survivor Korea (All-Stars), and typically tend to make the jury most games.
Are you able to regularly participate in live challenges that may take place anytime between 7 pm EST and 9 pm EST? Yes
This will be a fast-paced game. Do you agree to regularly send in votes and confessionals? Yes
3330 days 10 hours ago
MoreBeastThanYou
First Name: Bryan
Skype or e-mail (Not required, but it would help you avoid getting removed from the game due to self-votes if you ever get banned): BryanAlright
CBS Survivor player that you are most like, and why: I'd say I'm like Shamar mostly, because while I'd like to think I'm a hard worker around camp, I'd probably just just lounge around and just relax. 
Brain, Brawn, or Beauty: Well certainly I'm a contender in all 3!  but if this is for a tribe twist I'll go with Brain for sure!
Social, Physical, or Strategic: Physical
White Collar, Blue Collar, or No Collar: Jesus christ what is this a personality quiz?  No Collar

Alright I got second in a LiteCitrus game, which was super easy. 
That was the only game I really ever played.

But I also got second in a 34 person ORG, with a twist that sent three people from each tribe (four tribes) and you had to vote someone off.  it was miserable tho lmao
Are you able to regularly participate in live challenges that may take place anytime between 7 pm EST and 9 pm EST? should do.
This will be a fast-paced game. Do you agree to regularly send in votes and confessionals? yes ma'mm
3329 days 6 hours ago
TheRoseHorse
First Name: Rose
Skype or e-mail (Not required, but it would help you avoid getting removed from the game due to self-votes if you ever get banned): lauraevanheiden@yahoo.com
CBS Survivor player that you are most like, and why: Colby
Please post a brief summary of the Survivor group games you have previously played in (along with any other info you think I should know e.g. placements, awards, returnee status, etc.): Never played before
Yes
3329 days 6 hours ago
Nightcore
First Name: Braydeb
Skype or e-mail (Not required, but it would help you avoid getting removed from the game due to self-votes if you ever get banned): brayden.barnaby
CBS Survivor player that you are most like, and why: Malcom Ferozberg
Brain, Brawn, or Beauty: Beauty
Please post a brief summary of the Survivor group games you have previously played in (along with any other info you think I should know e.g. placements, awards, returnee status, etc.): Survivors Survivor: Canada [2/18], Boots22 Survivor: France [5/20]
This will be a fast-paced game. Do you agree to regularly send in votes and confessionals? Ofc
3329 days 4 hours ago
yinzer149
First Name: Leo
Skype or e-mail (Not required, but it would help you avoid getting removed from the game due to self-votes if you ever get banned): yinzer149.tengaged
CBS Survivor player that you are most like, and why: None, since Im the only won who plays like I do.
Brain, Brawn, or Beauty: Brawn. I never get below 10th, and half of the people who put brain are actually really stupid. Im not a mastermind, but at least I admit. Im also sexy.
Social, Physical, or Strategic: physical, same reasons as above
White Collar, Blue Collar, or No Collar: Oh gee. IRL, definitely white or no collar, since I am usually in a position where I make key decisions and I like to have fun. But on TG i am a no/ blue collar. I am infamous for showing up drunk to challenges, but I also bust my ass for my tribe.
Please post a brief summary of the Survivor group games you have previously played in (along with any other info you think I should know e.g. placements, awards, returnee status, etc.): CJGAMES 8-ALL-STARS 5/18
Robs Survivor Sulawesi: 4/20 Hero of the season
Many more on my profile.
Are you able to regularly participate in live challenges that may take place anytime between 7 pm EST and 9 pm EST? yes
This will be a fast-paced game. Do you agree to regularly send in votes and confessionals? Yep
3329 days 2 hours ago
Bradyman7
First Name: Brady
Skype or e-mail (Not required, but it would help you avoid getting removed from the game due to self-votes if you ever get banned): Bradyman77 is my skype
CBS Survivor player that you are most like, and why: Russell Hantz, I am cutthroat and do everything strategically.
Brain, Brawn, or Beauty: Brain and brawn but mostly brain.
White Collar, Blue Collar, or No Collar: White collar
Please post a brief summary of the Survivor group games you have previously played in (along with any other info you think I should know e.g. placements, awards, returnee status, etc.): I've played in Gaiaphages games, i just got voted out right before jury in Dragotistic's game because of the twist screwing me over.
Are you able to regularly participate in live challenges that may take place anytime between 7 pm EST and 9 pm EST? Yes, im in no other group games so this will be my top priority.
Yes, I also do....i hope you have a  VL to read all my loving

open group

Obscurity's Survivor: Applications

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!