This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 9 Applications

Topic » Season 9 Applications

3327 days 11 hours ago
thetrickyshow1
First Name: Jake
Skype or e-mail (Not required, but it would help you avoid getting removed from the game due to self-votes if you ever get banned): Thetrickyshow1 (If its not that, type thetrickshow1)
CBS Survivor player that you are most like, and why: Jeremy Collins, because I will most likely not have any idea people will hate me, and probably have a rival for being really social.
Brain, Brawn, or Beauty: Brain
Social, Physical, or Strategic: Social
White Collar, Blue Collar, or No Collar: White Collar
Please post a brief summary of the Survivor group games you have previously played in (along with any other info you think I should know e.g. placements, awards, returnee status, etc.): None, though I have played in Whodunnit and The Mole
Are you able to regularly participate in live challenges that may take place anytime between 7 pm EST and 9 pm EST?: Yup!
This will be a fast-paced game. Do you agree to regularly send in votes and confessionals?: Yup!
3327 days 9 hours ago
Mexash
First Name: Sam
Skype or e-mail (Not required, but it would help you avoid getting removed from the game due to self-votes if you ever get banned): Mexash
CBS Survivor player that you are most like, and why: I hate comparing myself to other people, but I guess if I had to pick a Survivor I would say Jonathan Penner. I have a high motor, and am filled with energy to lift up my tribe. I play strategic, and even though people may not like me they respect my gameplay. I'm okay with being a snake, or a rat as long as it advances me or my alliance.
Brain, Brawn, or Beauty: I wouldn't say I have any of those, and I think that's okay. I don't think any of those 3 traits are essential on winning this game. I think my creativity, and ability to manipulate people would be my way to the top.
Social, Physical, or Strategic:
White Collar, Blue Collar, or No Collar: No Collar. Not because I think I'm some kind of badass for not conforming to society, but I just think I'm an original. I don't care enough to set the rules, I definitely don't follow the rules, I kind of just go to the beat of my own drum.
Please post a brief summary of the Survivor group games you have previously played in (along with any other info you think I should know e.g. placements, awards, returnee status, etc.): I haven't played a group game since like 2009. This one sounded fun and I think i'll get back into playing them.
Are you able to regularly participate in live challenges that may take place anytime between 7 pm EST and 9 pm EST? YES OFCOURSE
This will be a fast-paced game. Do you agree to regularly send in votes and confessionals? Yeah
3324 days 18 hours ago
Carvalho
First Name: Gonzalo
Skype or e-mail (Not required, but it would help you avoid getting removed from the game due to self-votes if you ever get banned): gonzaloboga
CBS Survivor player that you are most like, and why: Francesca Hogi, because always the better player goes first. ahahhaa im joking. Jennifer Lyon, loyal.
Brain, Brawn, or Beauty: Brain, but the beauty depens on the ppl
Social, Physical, or Strategic: Social, but I realize that I am doing very good in physical.
White Collar, Blue Collar, or No Collar: No collar
Please post a brief summary of the Survivor group games you have previously played in (along with any other info you think I should know e.g. placements, awards, returnee status, etc.): I have 0 experience, but I think that this is very good reason to enter in this survivor because people are going to know me for good or bad, and if I'm a good player there's gone be good for the two (the game and for me)
Are you able to regularly participate in live challenges that may take place anytime between 7 pm EST and 9 pm EST?. Yes of course, the only think that is going to be a problem is my english because I'm from southamerica, but is good anyways, a little bit slow but my english are work to play here.
This will be a fast-paced game. Do you agree to regularly send in votes and confessionals? Of course, i think i will be funny see me and ppl hear me or confusing idk hahaha
3324 days 12 hours ago
Ali123Francesca
First Name: Ali
Skype or e-mail (Not required, but it would help you avoid getting removed from the game due to self-votes if you ever get banned): tanveer_allarakha@yahoo.com
CBS Survivor player that you are most like, and why: I love Cirie she is so amazing and has a great social game and I love her presence she gives off just like my personality
Brain, Brawn, or Beauty: Beauty, Im not the smartest and I hate sports like whats March Madness? I dont watch this crap.
Social, Physical, or Strategic: Social, Im good physically but not the best and strategic I need to play under the radar and then go all out my social game and getting along with people will help.
White Collar, Blue Collar, or No Collar: No Collar, I have no rules and I hate desk like there idiots!
Please post a brief summary of the Survivor group games you have previously played in (along with any other info you think I should know e.g. placements, awards, returnee status, etc.): Ive played Suitman, Janelles and Ryans survivor all which I have done good in and returned in 2 of them I promise you Ill be active and be downright awesome,,
Are you able to regularly participate in live challenges that may take place anytime between 7 pm EST and 9 pm EST?
This will be a fast-paced game. Do you agree to regularly send in votes and confessionals?
Yes SAGAR :D
IMPORTANT INFO:
- You MUST join and stay in the Obscurity's Survivor main group (http://www.tengaged.com/group/5946 ) to indicate that you are interested in applying. You do not need to stay in this Applications group once you've posted your application.
- You cannot apply if you have previously played in Obscurity's Survivor, but, as always, you are more than welcome to view the game.
- Applications will be open for approximately two weeks; this is to make sure I get the best and most active cast possible. This also means that the game will not start until the end of March and will probably last until mid-April so please do not apply if you will be absent for any time during that period.
3322 days 20 hours ago
22slowly2
First Name: Evan
Skype or e-mail: evanmans2000@hotmail.com
CBS Survivor player that you are most like, and why: Boston Rob, I play hard and smart
Brain, Brawn, or Beauty: Brawn
Social, Physical, or Strategic: Physical
White Collar, Blue Collar, or No Collar:
Please post a brief summary of the Survivor group games you have previously played in (along with any other info you think I should know e.g. placements, awards, returnee status, etc.): This will be the first, hopefully
Are you able to regularly participate in live challenges that may take place anytime between 7 pm EST and 9 pm EST? Yes
This will be a fast-paced game. Do you agree to regularly send in votes and confessionals? Yes
3322 days 8 hours ago
Luzon
First Name: J'Tia
Skype or e-mail (Not required, but it would help you avoid getting removed from the game due to self-votes if you ever get banned): You can reach me at my Twitter handle @JTiaPhD
CBS Survivor player that you are most like, and why: J'Tia Taylor of Survivor: Cagayan fame. She was intelligent, adaptable, and competitive. She was very tenacious and had an irrepressible drive that matched no other contestant.
Brain, Brawn, or Beauty:  I'm definitely easy on the eyes but I'm a true Brain at heart. I would say I'm 1/4 Beauty, 3/4 Brain. My answer, in which I give myself a narcissistic compliment and then use fractions, pretty much confirms this. Brains always win... "Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will." -Ghandi
Social, Physical, or Strategic:People who know me say I’m the strongest girl they know - physically, mentally and emotionally. Physically, I would kill it in challenges. Mentally, I am extremely analytical and approach things objectively. Emotionally, I know how to laugh at myself and make the best of any situation. And I would have no problem being manipulative in order to further myself!
White Collar, Blue Collar, or No Collar: White Collar. This is further evident by the fact that I passed my dissertation defense, when I was the expert on the subject matter and held my own against my professors. I was also the first black female to successfully defend and receive a PhD from the department.
Please post a brief summary of the Survivor group games you have previously played in (along with any other info you think I should know e.g. placements, awards, returnee status, etc.): Survivor: Cagayan - 15/18, I was infamous for dumping my tribe's rice into the fire and for my poor performance at challenges, which led to me being voted out early in the game.
Are you able to regularly participate in live challenges that may take place anytime between 7 pm EST and 9 pm EST? Yes.
This will be a fast-paced game. Do you agree to regularly send in votes and confessionals? Yes.
3322 days ago
jman96
First Name: Jordan
Skype or e-mail : Jordan.moran@hotmail.ca
Brain, Brawn, or Beauty:
Social, Physical, or Strategic: Physical
White Collar, Blue Collar, or No Collar: No collar?

Please post a brief summary of the Survivor group games you have previously played in (along with any other info you think I should know e.g. placements, awards, returnee status, etc.):

Chantras Survivor Tokelu: 1st/18 (Got there with immunity wins, smart idol plays and not looking like a threat early on)
Bingo's Survivor Angola: 10th/18 (Was on a tribe that barely lost and got taken out at the merge tribal for being a threat
Bingo's Survivor Jordan: 11th/20 (Was in Majoridy alliance untill the merge and was voted out because a fan didnt want to speak to me *No Joke*
Js21 Survivor One World: 1st/16 (Won for immunity wins, making big decisions and being in a powerful duo)
HotFoxs Survivor Tochatins: 2nd/20 (Was Leader of majoridy alliance and made the finals but lost because someone else had a immunity run)
LoganWorm Survivor Tonga: 4th/16 (Was in Majoridy alliance and was the strongest player in it. Got eliminated because of a purple rock)
TheMissingLink's Survivor Thailand: 3rd/16 (Made the biggest move of the season by convincing tribe to throw a challenge to gain majoridy. It worked but was eliminated in the end because of it.
Currently in Suitsman Survivor New Zealand and in the top 5.

Are you able to regularly participate in live challenges that may take place anytime between 7 pm EST and 9 pm EST? Yeah

This will be a fast-paced game. Do you agree to regularly send in votes and confessionals?
Of Course.
3321 days 22 hours ago
CrazyCourtney0
First Name: Courtney
Skype or Email: None
CBS Survivor Player that you are most like: Twila Tanner, she was a blunt strategist who didn't give a fuck what anyone thought of her.
Brain, brawn, or beauty: Beauty, since I am beautiful in every shape or form.
Social, physical, or strategic: Strategic, since I suck at competitions and I'll know I'll piss people off in this game.
White color, blue collar, or no collar: No collar, since if I see a sign that says "Don't touch the butterflies", I'll touch all the butterflies.
Please post a brief summary of the Survivor group games you have previously played in (along with any other info you think I should know e.g. placements, awards, returnee status, etc.):
I was 15th in Bingo21's Survivor Bahamas and 15th in NewOrleansPelicans' Survivor: Back to the Basics.
I was 4th in Winner and Prez's Survivor: Bali.
I was 2nd in Red's Survivor: Papua New Guinea and was the Co-Villain of the season and Co-Player of the season. Also, I was 1 vote away from winning that game.
Are you able to regularly participate in live challenges that may take place anytime between 7 PM EST and 9 PM EST? Oh, hell yeah I can.
Absolutely.
3321 days 20 hours ago
CrazyCourtney0
Oh shit, I didn't see the email. My email is
CrazyCourtney0@gmail.com
3313 days 19 hours ago
Chastain
First Name: Shadi
Skype or e-mail (Not required, but it would help you avoid getting removed from the game due to self-votes if you ever get banned): shadi.chastain (skype)
CBS Survivor player that you are most like, and why: Cirie because people feel compelled to work with me and my timing is always on cue.
Brain, Brawn, or Beauty: Brain
Social, Physical, or Strategic: Strategic
White Collar, Blue Collar, or No Collar: White collar (soon to be banker)
Please post a brief summary of the Survivor group games you have previously played in (along with any other info you think I should know e.g. placements, awards, returnee status, etc.): Oh you know. Link's, Leli's, Bingo's, Suitman's, Gaia's, Dono's, Wangi's, KidA's, etc..
Are you able to regularly participate in live challenges that may take place anytime between 7 pm EST and 9 pm EST? 7 yes, 9 would be tough tbh (unless the season is set to start in the next few days cause I have like morethan 2 weeks off before i move into my new job)
This will be a fast-paced game. Do you agree to regularly send in votes and confessionals? Yes
3165 days 2 hours ago
konohavillage1
Mattybb9
3071 days 7 hours ago
konohavillage1
god will smite
3030 days 12 hours ago
obscurity
If you are interested in applying, please post to the new Season 9 Applications thread: http://www.tengaged.com/group/7540/forum/topic/16781984

open group

Obscurity's Survivor: Applications

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!