This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Short reunion [S6]

Topic » Short reunion [S6]

2930 days 17 hours ago
iGoddess
Post your thoughts and questions, I'm clocking off because I have to be up in like a few hours, discuss what you'd like and all! I love hearing back from you guys! I know I can be complex half of the time, but it always works out, and I feel I managed to include everyone active into the show..

Those who weren't on threw me off my wagon a bit, but never the less, I adapted and made sure everyone got what they'd like to use and develop!

-- As for the burning question [no pun intended], are vampires dead.. you'll know my answer. If it hasn't been shown, I won't talk about it. What you can see is everyone sizzling, and Tami and Julie see NPCs turn to dust.

Uh, Sol was the activator to the watch which became the solar sphere, from killing 2 daywalkers Laxus and Scar, so without her, noting would happen.

Preplanned deaths this season were done in the beginning, some throughout like inactives.
2930 days 17 hours ago
bad18life
Vanessa which characters you felt had the most growth?
2930 days 17 hours ago
Hudspith
except Nichs who i agreed upon killing 10 minutes before the episode started lol
2930 days 17 hours ago
iGoddess
Lmfao you didn't even wanna come back as Nic! I had to let him go in a nicer way!

Most growth? Oh gosh everyone who was online.. everyone worked super hard; if you want me to say who completely shifted? Obviously Jericho went from this crazy necrophiliac to.. protecting someone, having real feels..

Then there is Laxus and Scarlet, they got their shit together and.. really became kick ass. Although in minority, they still managed to keep themselves together.
2930 days 17 hours ago
Maya10
So are we having a who new vamp since everyone is cooking up
2930 days 17 hours ago
iGoddess
That's something for season 7 to answer @Mia
2930 days 17 hours ago
Maya10
A new vamps for season**)
2930 days 17 hours ago
spinfur
Brian was a mess .-.
2930 days 17 hours ago
Maya10
:o
2930 days 17 hours ago
Piddu
Where was Lillith V. in the final fight

Also, is it just a coincidence she shares the same name with Lilith Vamp God
2930 days 17 hours ago
Hudspith
lol i know i didnt but i could sense you wanted him back so i gave him one more season
2930 days 17 hours ago
Rain848
JULIE SLAYED ALL EVEN HER LOVE
2930 days 17 hours ago
IceQueen2
LOL
2930 days 17 hours ago
IceQueen2
Question: What was the black smoke/ooze stuff with Keira? I may have missed something but...
2930 days 17 hours ago
iGoddess
Lilith V in all honesty offline I think.

It is a mere coincidence, check Amy's application! @Scott

Good question @Lexis that's another season 7 answer, but her symbol was the symbol I posted in the closing scene of the hand, as a teaser.
2930 days 17 hours ago
Hudspith
ok wtf was the hooded thing that killed shawn

open group

Vampire: Incantation [S9] -- Spinoff

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!