This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Short reunion [S6]

Topic » Short reunion [S6]

2951 days 3 hours ago
Piddu
The Bajang Descendent. Is that a s7 thing or was there more to it but didn't pan out? Might have missed it. Was it the kid Tami brought?
2951 days 3 hours ago
IceQueen2
Hmm
2951 days 3 hours ago
Piddu
Also, last season Seraphine and Jack were having dreams. What was the plan for that? Are we going to see something similar with that idea because that would be a cool one to explore
2951 days 3 hours ago
Piddu
Dreams where some smoke thing was going in and out of them
2951 days 3 hours ago
iGoddess
I was going to expand the banana descendant line but I realised I could only concentrate on so much with a few offline people and needing to control them because others relied on them. But it is in session for season 7;

What do you mean the kid Tami brought? Him the descendant? No no, it's an adult.
2951 days 3 hours ago
IceQueen2
The book of shadows or whatever its called is a S7 thing too then.
2951 days 3 hours ago
Rain848
Is ASHLEYS baby a BOY OR GIRL
2951 days 3 hours ago
IceQueen2
Rain848

Is ASHLEYS baby a BOY OR GIRL
2951 days 3 hours ago
iGoddess
Also a season 7 answer Fun fact I found the perfect gif relating to that; but uh, it started off being the demon Daer aka Carraid, but panned out bigger and carries over to the next season.
2951 days 2 hours ago
iGoddess
It's a girl, Apollyon said she is a beast so she equals female LOL.

Yes Larissas black outs and the book of shadows is dead centre.. Season 7!
2951 days 2 hours ago
iGoddess
Banana descendant LOOL I said bajang **
2951 days 2 hours ago
Piddu
amg i got predictions i need to skype
2951 days 2 hours ago
IceQueen2
OMG I HAVE PREDICTIONS TOOO
2951 days 2 hours ago
iGoddess
Go for it I need to hit the hay! Any questions in the morning I'll answer, but I'm assuming plot wise this season was understandable?
2951 days 2 hours ago
iGoddess
Igoddesz is my Skype if you wanna send predictions there LOL.

open group

Vampire: Incantation [S9] -- Spinoff

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!