This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Short reunion [S6]

Topic » Short reunion [S6]

2944 days 18 hours ago
Rain848
Will the Baby be the mother of dragons because Ashley will burn to death and she will survive the flames
2944 days 18 hours ago
Piddu
Why didn't scar's head roll like in the prophecy !
2944 days 18 hours ago
IceQueen2
"Lilith was to be reborn from the solar sphere, and to come back again for judgement day."
So she isn't dead? Because the solarsphere thing happened.. Hm

And then if Larissas blackouts are S7 then clearly she doesn't die so I'm in the clear lmao
2944 days 18 hours ago
awesome2210
Lmao lucky Lexis
2944 days 17 hours ago
Mitsuki
Having read back now, first and foremost sorry that I wasnt there &  any inconveniences it caused you V!

Second, this was insane and looked like a hell of a lot of fun! Very excellent finale!
2944 days 17 hours ago
Mitsuki
Also, legitimately curious to know if the Vampire domination plot line was planned from the start?
2944 days 15 hours ago
Piddu
Also, did you plan for Scar and Laxus to die at the end but it was changed? Or were they always surviving
2944 days 14 hours ago
iGoddess
Mother of dragons, I can't even!
And yup the domination was what it was all about!

That's a tricky question, I originally planned on completely killing one and handing them a character but I just adapted based on my decisions and all,
2944 days 7 hours ago
Rain848
WILL ASHRION BE FOREVER!?!
2944 days 6 hours ago
iGoddess
Define forever XD
2944 days 4 hours ago
Rain848
TILL THE SUN EXPLODES

WILL IT BE FOREVER OR WILL IT GO DOWN IN FLAMES-Taylor Swift
2944 days 3 hours ago
iGoddess
Honestly haven't thought that far ahead yet; depends on a few factors XD
2944 days ago
IceQueen2
2944 days ago
Piddu
Tyrion died in the dream, just a matter of time till he gets the final destination treatment!
2943 days 23 hours ago
iGoddess
You guys are so cute.

open group

Vampire: Incantation [S9] -- Spinoff

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!