This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SURVIVOR ALL-STARS APPLICATIONS PART 1

Topic » SURVIVOR ALL-STARS..

2414 days 22 hours ago
Joshbb17
Name: Josh
Season(s): Japan
Placement: 6th
Reason you want to return: Last time I was a sly snake, whispering in peoples ears but everything crashed on me real quick. This time, i want to finish the job
2414 days 19 hours ago
Obstreperous
Application:

Name: Garret
Season(s): Maldives and Treasure Island
Placement: 5th and 17th
Reason you want to return: I really did good my first season but I tragically flopped because I got busy irl and had computer issues so I went inact and got out :/ now I'm back and have my head in the game and ready for another shot at redemption!
2414 days 16 hours ago
bklimas
Name: Bobby
Season(s): Madascar
Placement: 6th
Reason you want to return: I am a strong competitor.  I will make big moves.

APPS WILL CLOSE AT 9/26 AT 12 AM EST
2414 days 16 hours ago
JSBReality
Name : Jay.S
Seasons : Survivor : Japan (Newbies)
Placement : 3rd
Reason You want to return : I feel i couldve done better in Japan one mistake that cost me winning the season in my opinion I wanna prove more I wanna face a bigger better cast and provs that yo boi JSB can pull out the win in All - Stars and if you pick me this will probably get much more entertaining that any other season c;
2414 days 14 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Name: Jay M.
Season(s): Maldives
Placement: 9th
Reason you want to return: To prove that even though I'm old school, I'm still relevant XD
2414 days 14 hours ago
Matedog1209
Application:

Name: Nathan
Season(s): Madagascar / Treasure Island
Placement: 9th / 6th
Reason you want to return: Given that I am one of the more strategic players to have played in your series I think it's safe to say I deserve a 3rd shot to win your game. I am a die hard player and will give it my all to win this season. Selecting me for this season will be no disappointment to you. I want to return to take the crown that belongs to me.
2414 days 14 hours ago
Sharon
Name: Sharon
Season(s): Japan
Placement: 9th
Reason you want to return: to do better lol i deserve to give myself a better placement. & i feel like i have it in me to do better.
2414 days 12 hours ago
noah_kondon
Name: Noah
Season(s): Maldives
Placement: 10th
Reason you want to return: Because I was robbed by outside relationships
2414 days ago
Daulton7996
Name: Daulton
Season(s): Season 1
Placement: 8th (Fifth Juror)
Reason you want to return: I’m super competitive, and I want to prove that I have what it takes to win this game. I hate losing, so I really need to redeem myself, so I can be a winner. ;)
2413 days 20 hours ago
LivvieBoo12
Name: Liv
Season(s): Treasure Island
Placement: 8th/20th
Reason you want to return: I was robbed when tie went to 4-4 and someone split so it didn't go to rocks, I really feel I deserve a second chance
2413 days 20 hours ago
survivingreality
Nick
Cuba
8th

Because I was busy those days and want redemption
2413 days 18 hours ago
FantasyPNTM
Name: Noah
Season(s): Cuba: Redemption Island
Placement: 1st (Winner :P)
Reason you want to return: To be honest, Survivor: Cuba was a cakewalk. I dictated every vote, pulled off several blindsides, and was in control throughout the entire game. An All-Stars season gets my blood pumping, because I want to be able to prove just how strong of a player I truly am, even among the best of the best.
2413 days 17 hours ago
Karmaron72
Name: Jackson
Season(s): Treasure Island
Placement: 1st!!!
Reason you want to return: Because I really want to be the very first two time winner in the game! I loved playing the first time, and I want to prove that I have the chops to do well in multiple seasons. I also want to prove my capability.
2413 days ago
Gaiaphagee
Name: stoner
Season(s): Madagascar
Placement: 1st
Reason you want to return: to prove I can do it again
2412 days 21 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
Name: Gamo
Season(s): Redemption and Treasure Island
Placement: 14th and 18th
Reason you want to return: Prejury bad. Plus now I can play and care so woo

open group

Matt's Survivor Poveglia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!