This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor S.Africa S3 "Cursed Idol" - Ponderosa Discussion

Topic » Survivor S.Africa S3..

3257 days 9 hours ago
MarthaSpeaks
"but Mickle treats this game like a joke."

Exactly. That is why it has to be he that has held the power all along. True he was almost voted out tonight, but somebody who has the power is somebody who survives no matter what the circumstances. Perhaps Mickle is next and I am wrong, but I have to say regardless I am proud of these people for actually playing this game for once. It only took half the game.
3257 days 9 hours ago
BatmanTDI
How is me getting voted out the start of playing the game.
3257 days 8 hours ago
ItsOfficial
@ Everyone - Have you given any thought on chances each Juror could receive your vote?
3257 days 8 hours ago
MarthaSpeaks
"How is me getting voted out the start of playing the game."

Not you. Yeah right. Tyler getting vote out was the start.
3257 days 8 hours ago
BatmanTDI
Tyler did not have any real power in the game. He knew he was going....
3257 days 8 hours ago
MarthaSpeaks
I said they started playing the game. I didnt say anything about Tyler having power.
3257 days 8 hours ago
BatmanTDI
Lol how is voting someone out with no power starting playing the game.
3257 days 8 hours ago
MarthaSpeaks
Voting somebody out who controlled a lot of the premerge game?

It certainly wasnt voting you out that started it; even you admitted that.
3257 days 8 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
@ Everyone - Have you given any thought on chances each Juror could receive your vote?

the only people i would give my vote to so far would be yogi, mickle and jacob.
3257 days 7 hours ago
BatmanTDI
I never said it was.

Personally, I think this game has always been played.
3257 days 7 hours ago
ItsOfficial
CHIP WINS IMMUNITY! Guaranteed a spot in the Final 6!

Tomorrow the castaways compete in an Endurance competition! So here's a few questions for all of you!

Who do you think will be joining Ponderosa next?

Who has the best chance of winning their way into the Finale Episode knowing it is an Endurance Competition?

Who do you all feel has an Idol knowing the last time a normal Immunity Idol can be played until the Final 5 - and a Cursed Idol can played until the Final 6?
3257 days 6 hours ago
MarthaSpeaks
"Who do you think will be joining Ponderosa next?"

In all likelihood my guess would be Steve.

Who has the best chance of winning their way into the Finale Episode knowing it is an Endurance Competition?

Mickle.

Who do you all feel has an Idol knowing the last time a normal Immunity Idol can be played until the Final 5 - and a Cursed Idol can played until the Final 6?

Chip probably has an idol of some kind. As well as Maxwell.
3257 days 6 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
i'm pretty surprised at the amount of stray/throwaway votes there's been since the merge, i definitely expected alliances to be set in stone by then
3257 days 6 hours ago
MarthaSpeaks
I voted for Chip both times.
3257 days 5 hours ago
BatmanTDI
Who do you think will be joining Ponderosa next?
Jacob-defiantly Jacob. If he however was apart of the plan to get me out-Luis or Steve. If I had to guess, at least one of them were the ones to stay loyal to me.

Ummm, if Jacob makes it him. idk

I bet Mickle has one, unless he was stupid enough to use his only one on Selena.

"i'm pretty surprised at the amount of stray/throwaway votes there's been since the merge, i definitely expected alliances to be set in stone by then"
Well, the alliance I was in had 5 people. Each time we voted together, however often Maxwell and Luis self voted. I have no clue what their deal is atm, as two of them stuck with me. The other two probably flipped with Mickle and Yogi.

open group

Survivor S.Africa - Ponderosa

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!