This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor S.Africa S3 "Cursed Idol" - Ponderosa Discussion

Topic » Survivor S.Africa S3..

3259 days 12 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Scott Y and Selena L - Jacob steals Individual Immunity in the final few rounds of today's challenge. 8 Survivors are vulnerable in tonight's vote! Who do you think will be joining us?
3259 days 11 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
Scott Y and Selena L - Jacob steals Individual Immunity in the final few rounds of today's challenge. 8 Survivors are vulnerable in tonight's vote! Who do you think will be joining us?

i can see everyone being smart enough to usurp tyler, just kidding ahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahah

probably steve
3259 days 11 hours ago
MarthaSpeaks
"Jacob steals Individual Immunity in the final few rounds of today's challenge. 8 Survivors are vulnerable in tonight's vote! Who do you think will be joining us?"

I am going to go ahead and assume somebody who puts Tyler in an even better position to win this game. Yogi or Austin for sure. Probably Austin; he is the only one who has shown that he can actually win immunity [albeit by luck]. One thing is for certain whoever it is; Tyler wanted them gone.
3258 days 16 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
jesus christ how did that happen
3258 days 16 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Welcome Tyler! Care to shed a bit of light with how you feel things played out at T.C?
3258 days 16 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Scott Y. and Selena L. - How do you feel about Tyler's entrance into Ponderosa?
3258 days 16 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
Scott Y. and Selena L. - How do you feel about Tyler's entrance into Ponderosa?

lmao
3258 days 15 hours ago
MarthaSpeaks
"How do you feel about Tyler's entrance into Ponderosa?"

Upset to be honest. He finally loses his grip on his sheep the tribal council immediately after I get voted out.
3258 days 12 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Scott Y. - Selena L. - Tyler Y. - Who do you feel has the best grip on the game at this moment?
3258 days 11 hours ago
MarthaSpeaks
"Who do you feel has the best grip on the game at this moment?"

Mickle apparently. I must have misread what was happening; it was obviously Mickle who has been running things this entire time or at the very least had just as much influence as Tyler.
3257 days 17 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Sparks will fly at tonight's Tribal Council which will be in 10 minutes! Are you all prepared for some company!?
3257 days 16 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
i'm prepared to die
3257 days 16 hours ago
BatmanTDI
Hey guys-will do exit stuff later
3257 days 16 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Austin - What do you think just happened? On a scale of 1 - 10. How surprised were you to receive a majority of the votes?
3257 days 16 hours ago
BatmanTDI
I would say Steve has held the power for most of the game. He has an alliance with a lot of people that I was in-but they just blindsided me for some reason.

Austin - What do you think just happened? On a scale of 1 - 10. How surprised were you to receive a majority of the votes?
Umm, I would say a 6. I mean, at first I was confused. However, after the fact I realized how dumb I was at that. I used to get plenty of mail from everyone, and then only really Steve would talk to me. I defiantly feel if Jacob had lost, I would have stayed, but Mickle treats this game like a joke.

open group

Survivor S.Africa - Ponderosa

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!